Author Topic: Showtime For Fantasy Football 2011  (Read 23535 times)

Offline VOLTAN

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 732
Re: Showtime For Fantasy Football 2011
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2011, 09:05:31 PM »
And stupid Welker. :caine: :caine: :caine:

Karma For Voltan!!! 

:offtopic:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I was wondering what happened to that crab.  Cool looking crab btw.

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 732
« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2011, 09:08:24 PM »
And stupid Welker. :caine: :caine: :caine:

Karma For Voltan!!! 

:offtopic:

I was wondering what happened to that crab.  Cool looking crab btw.

And I was seriously laughing out loud while reading that conversation.  And I was home alone.

Offline Szabada

• 2011 Co-Member of the Year
  • Showtime for Free Hero
  • Showtime Karma: 569
« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2011, 11:03:27 PM »
Cold as the Rockies!   4-1-0
 :woot!: :woot!: :woot!: :woot!: :woot!: :woot!: :woot!:

Better then last season.

UP NEXT PHOOG :D

Thats you?  We need a list on here somewhere of all the Teams and who their owners are.  Is every owner an active poster here?  I don't wanna end up talking smack on someone and have them take it personally because they don't know my typical antics or something.

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 623
  • Ruler Of Nod
« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2011, 11:49:11 PM »

Better then last season.

Thats you?  We need a list on here somewhere of all the Teams and who their owners are.  Is every owner an active poster here?  I don't wanna end up talking smack on someone and have them take it personally because they don't know my typical antics or something.

http://showtimeforfree.com/index.php?topic=4513.0

Try page 1 buddy  :read:

Offline Szabada

• Showtime for Free Hero
« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2011, 12:08:17 AM »

Better then last season.

;N

You spelt my name wrong...

;k

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Ruler Of Nod
« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2011, 12:43:56 AM »

Better then last season.

;N

You spelt my name wrong...

;k

;?

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 619
    • facebook
« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2011, 01:25:29 AM »
and not to mention i think if you click on the team name itll show you the owner. and their pic. i know mine does.

Offline Szabada

• Showtime for Free Hero
« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2011, 05:54:51 AM »
and not to mention i think if you click on the team name itll show you the owner. and their pic. i know mine does.

Only if the owner had put their name into the fantasy league... something you don't have to do, and not everyone has done. 

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 619
    • facebook
« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2011, 07:07:15 AM »

Only if the owner had put their name into the fantasy league... something you don't have to do, and not everyone has done. 

yea i see your point, plus some of us have our real names on their and that right there can throw you off.

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 680
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2011, 08:35:30 AM »
my team couldn't do shit against Caines this week.   all my boys were on byes.  :(  not to mention Freeman completely shit in his pants.  horrid, horrid week.  glad that first bye is out of the way.

Offline Balkino66

• 2014-15 2015-16 Back to back, Showtime For Free Fantasy Football Champion
  • SfF Madden Champion Season 1 & SfF 2013 NFL Pick em Champion
  • Respected Member
  • Showtime Karma: 530
  • **DA U**
« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2011, 01:07:11 PM »
 :lurker: :lurker: :lurker: :lurker: :lurker: :lurker: :lurker: :lurker:

Xbox 360
GT: xxxBalkino66xxx
CHECK MY PROFILE OUT!!
#1 ON THE SITE

Offline Szabada

• Showtime for Free Hero
« Reply #86 on: October 23, 2011, 09:39:42 PM »
 :rofl:

Heart Break loss of the week goes to Caine.  Got matched up with Mr. SlippyFist who had 5? players on a bye week and yet still scored a 100 points thanks to Mr. Brees and Adrian Peterson. 

1 point loss.  Damn, sorry man.  That sucks Hard! 

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Ruler Of Nod
« Reply #87 on: October 23, 2011, 10:54:51 PM »

Heart Break loss of the week goes to Caine.  Got matched up with Mr. SlippyFist who had 5? players on a bye week and yet still scored a 100 points thanks to Mr. Brees and Adrian Peterson. 

Of the week? Try of all time. WR's seemingly are always my bane in fantasy football, I don't know why. Both in this league and my money league big name guys haven't been doing shit. Fucking wacky ass year in the NFL man....

The showtime league is all for fun and games so it doesn't bother me all that much but shit.

In my money league I've been projected the win by at least 20 points the past 3 weeks and gone a 5 game losing streak! I just declared a fire sale in that league as we can trade draft picks and shit as I have little to no chance at playoffs even if I were to win every game from here on out I'd have an 8-5 record when I got two guys who've only lost one game.

Just not my year man.... I was taking solace in the fact the Raiders were kicking ass too.... I need a beer...

Offline Szabada

• Showtime for Free Hero
« Reply #88 on: October 23, 2011, 11:10:42 PM »

Of the week? Try of all time. WR's seemingly are always my bane in fantasy football, I don't know why. Both in this league and my money league big name guys haven't been doing shit. Fucking wacky ass year in the NFL man....

The showtime league is all for fun and games so it doesn't bother me all that much but shit.

In my money league I've been projected the win by at least 20 points the past 3 weeks and gone a 5 game losing streak! I just declared a fire sale in that league as we can trade draft picks and shit as I have little to no chance at playoffs even if I were to win every game from here on out I'd have an 8-5 record when I got two guys who've only lost one game.

Just not my year man.... I was taking solace in the fact the Raiders were kicking ass too.... I need a beer...

Yeah, I've gotten lucky a few times in my rookie fantasy season.  My RB's are doing me a whopping NOTHING!  I think for the last two weeks, two of them have combined to give me no more than 10 points. 

But it's all fun and games in the Showtime League. 

(but that still sucks to lose by 1 point)  And to have Cassel throw that hail mary pick at the half of the Raider game essentially lost it for you... I've always been ok with my fantasy team or whatever losing as long as the Raiders win.  But to have the Raiders lose and have the QB that beat them get 0 points???  That just, yeah... time for a beer.

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Ruler Of Nod
« Reply #89 on: October 23, 2011, 11:17:11 PM »

Yeah, I've gotten lucky a few times in my rookie fantasy season.  My RB's are doing me a whopping NOTHING!  I think for the last two weeks, two of them have combined to give me no more than 10 points. 

But it's all fun and games in the Showtime League. 

(but that still sucks to lose by 1 point)  And to have Cassel throw that hail mary pick at the half of the Raider game essentially lost it for you... I've always been ok with my fantasy team or whatever losing as long as the Raiders win.  But to have the Raiders lose and have the QB that beat them get 0 points???  That just, yeah... time for a beer.

Of course it stings a bit that it looks like those 5 spots could have all been filled with something.

And yeah I certainly wasn't rooting for Cassel by any stretch but man it was Tashard that was the bad Choice ;)