Author Topic: Tiger Woods Injured in Car Crash  (Read 4881 times)

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 678
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
Tiger Woods Injured in Car Crash
« on: November 27, 2009, 06:30:06 PM »
i bet you he was drunk!

(Nov. 27) - Tiger Woods was injured early Friday when he lost control of his SUV outside his Florida mansion, and a local police chief said Woods' wife used a golf club to smash out the back window to help get him out.
The world's No. 1 golfer was treated and released from a hospital in good condition, his spokesman said. The Florida Highway Patrol said Woods' vehicle hit a fire hydrant and a tree in his neighbor's yard after he pulled out of his driveway at 2:25 a.m.

Windermere police chief Daniel Saylor told The Associated Press that officers found the 33-year-old PGA star laying in the street with his wife, Elin, hovering over him.
She told officers she was in the house when she heard the accident and "came out and broke the back window with a golf club," he said. "She supposedly got him out and laid him on the ground. He was in and out of consciousness when my guys got there."
He said Woods had lacerations to his upper and lower lips, and blood in his mouth; officers treated Woods for 10 minutes until an ambulance arrived.
The Florida Highway Patrol said Woods was alone in his 2009 Cadillac when he pulled out of his driveway from his mansion at Isleworth, a gated waterfront community just outside Orlando.
The patrol reported Woods' injuries as serious, although Woods spokesman Glenn Greenspan issued a statement that Woods was treated and released.
The patrol said alcohol was not involved, although the accident remains under investigation and charges could be filed.
Left unanswered was where Woods was going at that hour. Greenspan and agent Mark Steinberg said there would be no comment beyond the short statement of the accident posted on Woods' Web site.
Saylor said his responding officers did not hear anything about an alleged argument between Woods and his wife.
Woods, coming off a two-week trip to China and Australia earlier this month, is host of the Chevron World Challenge in Thousand Oaks, Calif., which starts Thursday. He is scheduled to have his press conference Tuesday afternoon at Sherwood Country Club. Steinberg said he did not know if Woods planned to play next week.
The Florida Highway Patrol said tapes of the 911 call won't be released until they can be reviewed, probably Monday at the earliest.
The accident report was not released until nearly 12 hours after Woods was injured. Patrol spokesman Kim Montes said the accident did not meet the criteria of a serious crash, and the FHP only put out a press release because of inquiries from local media.
Montes said the patrol reports injuries as serious if they require more than minor medical attention.
Air bags in the SUV did not deploy.
Investigators still have not had a chance to speak to Woods, but when they do, "we will ask him everything," Montes said. "We just haven't had a chance to do so because he was being medically treated."
Montes said charges could be filed if there was a clear traffic violation, although troopers still do not know what caused Woods' SUV to hit the hydrant and the tree.
Woods rarely faces such private scrutiny, even as perhaps the most famous active athlete in the world.
He usually made news only because of what he can do with a golf club. Few other athletes have managed to keep their private lives so guarded, or have a circle of friends so airtight when it comes to life off the course.
His wife was awarded a $183,250 settlement and an apology from an Irish magazine that published a fake nude photo of her, and Woods received a $1.6 million settlement in a lawsuit against the builder of his yacht - named Privacy - for using his name and photos of the boat as promotional material.
Woods is approaching $100 million in career earnings on the PGA Tour, and Forbes magazine reported that combined with endorsements, appearance fees and golf course design, he has become the first athlete to top $1 billion.
Woods' $2.4 million home is part of an exclusive subdivision near Orlando, a community set on an Arnold Palmer-designed golf course and a chain of small lakes. The neighborhood, which is fortified with high brick walls and has its own security force, is home to CEOs and other sports stars such as the NBA's Shaquille O'Neal.
Woods, who has won 82 times around the world and 14 majors, attended the Stanford-Cal football game last Saturday, where he tossed the coin at the start of the game and was inducted into Stanford's sports Hall of Fame at halftime.
He won six times this year after missing eight months recovering from reconstructive surgery on his left knee. Even though he failed to win a major, Woods said he considered this a successful year because he did not know how his knee would respond.
Doug Ferguson reported from Jacksonville, Fla. Associated Press writers Tamara Lush and Lisa Orkin Emmanuel in Miami contributed to this report.

via, AOL...

« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 08:22:41 AM by miDnIghtEr20C »

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
Re: Tiger Woods Injured in Car Crash
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 08:03:36 AM »
so this fucking guy STILL won't talk to the police about what happened, and now he's saying, it's, "his fault" for what happen, and yadda yadda yadda...

people are saying now that he was having an affair, and there's some other chick in the picture.       it's all coming together..and i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad that squeaky clean tiger woods... everyone's favorite, has a bad side as well.          just like ALL of us humans.        pretty funny if you ask me.         sounds like they were fighting bad late night, and he tried to take off.... hmmmmmm

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 08:20:29 AM »
For the five of you unaware, early Friday morning Tiger Woods drove his Escalade into a neighbor's tree while high on painkillers and/or having just had the shit kicked out of him by his golf club-wielding wife Elin thanks to a National Enquirer story claiming he banged A-list event planner Rachel Uchitel. No one's entirely sure what occurred considering the crash happened at two a.m right after Thanksgiving, but after ducking interviews with the police three times this weekend, the Florida Highway Patrol are now looking to obtain a search warrant and file charges against both parties despite Tiger's attempt to whitewash the incident on his website. TMZ reports:

Sources tell TMZ the Florida Highway Patrol is now focusing on obtaining a search warrant -- allowing them to seize medical records from the hospital that treated Tiger Woods -- in an attempt to determine if the wounds Woods sustained are consistent with a car accident or domestic violence.
    And there's more ... although alcohol was not involved, Tiger was in and out of consciousness and TMZ has already reported Tiger told a friend he was taking prescription meds for pain, which could be evidence of DUI. This, too, could constitute probable cause to obtain a warrant.

However, considering Tiger Woods' documented hatred of the press and the fact he could buy the Florida Highway Patrol a fleet of fighter jets, the incident is likely to blow over soon. Rachel Uchitel has already hired high-powered attorney Gloria Allred to sue the National Enquirer after publicly calling the story "bullshit," and Tiger spoke to a friend on Friday to reveal how he's going to smooth things over with Elin so she doesn't shove golf tees in his urethra while he's sleeping:

During the phone conversation on Friday, Tiger told his friend, "I have to run to Zales to get a 'Kobe Special.'" The person on the other end of the phone asked Tiger what a "Kobe Special" was. The reply -- "A house on a finger."
    During the conversation, Tiger said his wife had "gone ghetto" on him.

I love how Tiger Woods decided to compare himself to an alleged sex offender instead of mentioning he got his ass kicked by a Swedish model. "Hmm. Rapist or my own wife hit me in the face with a golf club? God, this is a tough one..."

http://thesuperficial.com/

Offline mondayshift

• "I'm not a hot asian chick"
  • Founding Father
  • Thrusting deep in Showtime for Free
  • Showtime Karma: 605
    • flickr
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 08:08:28 AM »
i'm so disappointed for some reason.  :(
Fool Me Once, Shame on You, Fool Me Twice, I punch your face!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mondayshift/

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009, 08:14:00 AM »
wow.. so he's a cheater... lmao.      incredible.        :-\

Florida, Dec 2 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Silence is always not golden, Tiger Woods perhaps learnt this to his dismay within the last 2 days. After being silent on the affairs of his heart, the media had a field day and numerous young women came forward to sell their story to various tabloids in which they claimed that they all were mistresses of Tiger Woods. Woods had released a statement earlier too, but that was about the accident and didn’t at all address the affairs part.

But today he released a statement in which he addresses the affairs and talks about the ‘those transgressions with all of my heart’. In very guarded words he admits to the affairs and says that he has let his family down, and that he hasn’t been true to his values and the behavior that his family deserves.

At the same time he demands privacy from the media and the world alike, he feels that these all are his personal sins and he should deal with it by himself with the support of his family. Tiger says that, “But for me, the virtue of privacy is one that must be protected in matters that are intimate and within one’s own family. Personal sins should not require press releases and problems within a family shouldn’t have to mean public confessions.”

He also addresses the speculation that his accident was caused by his wife Elin’s fury at having found out about his affairs. He says that the accident is solely his fault and his wife played no part in it. He defends his wife Elin zealously when he says that, “The stories in particular that physical violence played any role in the car accident were utterly false and malicious. Elin has always done more to support our family and shown more grace than anyone could possibly expect.”

And in the end he offers a public apology, “I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves. For all of those who have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology”.

Read more: http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/sports/tiger-woods-owns-up-to-affairs-in-guarded-words_100283407.html#ixzz0YY4NsYHa

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 08:24:40 AM »

Offline nmcmahan52

• Founding Father
  • Respected Member
  • Showtime Karma: 517
    • project blu, where i attempt to review games
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2009, 08:33:53 AM »
eh, so the guy is human after all.  women probably throw themselves at him all the time and one day he probably finally said fuck it and went for it

it's definitely a media circus now

OMEGA BOMBS

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2009, 08:45:14 AM »
mo money mo problems

Offline hdinred

• Founding Father
  • Showtime Special Forces
  • Showtime Karma: 609
    • Video Game Rumors
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2009, 03:39:09 PM »
Tiger Woods cheating on wife phone call

;D ;D ;D

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2009, 08:44:16 AM »
http://thesuperficial.com/2009/12/bfm_enlarged/enlarged-rachel_uchitel_okay_so_maybe_i.php

Rachel Uchitel: 'Okay, so maybe I banged Tiger.'

The woman who started it all, Rachel Uchitel, is now reversing her denial about having an affair with Tiger Woods and has scheduled a press conference for today, according to TMZ. Apparently Tiger was urging her to lie via text which sparked his wife Elin to unleash a five iron frenzy of pain:

Sources say less than an hour before Tiger's accident, Rachel and Tiger were texting each other. Elin confronted Tiger and asked whom he was texting. She grabbed the phone and we're told she called Rachel to confront her. According to sources, Tiger and Elin began arguing and the phone broke in the process.
    We're also told there was damage as a result of the altercation in the vestibule area of Tiger's home -- damage that cannot be easily repaired, and that is why Tiger would not let police come in.

I love how more and more details come out of this story, Elin Woods continues to look like the goddamn Swedish Hulk who you definitely won't like when she's angry. First, it was just the Escalade, now an entire vestibule? Jesus. And that's just the physical path of destruction. The Chicago Sun-Times reports Elin has already "revisted" her pre-nup:

On top of that, my source indicated Elin Nordegren Woods, the mother of Tiger's two children, has demanded -- and is getting -- a total rewrite on the couple's prenuptial agreement making the incentives for her to remain Mrs. Tiger Woods even more enticing.

At this point, the couple needed to remain married for 10 years in order for Woods' wife to collect a splitsville settlement of $20 million. I'm being told that time frame has been shortened -- and the dollar amount increased "substantially."

Let's hope that amount is increased "substantially" because I'm pretty sure Tiger Woods could fart and no less than 80 mil would fall out. The science is with me on this one.

Offline hdinred

• Founding Father
  • Showtime Special Forces
  • Showtime Karma: 609
    • Video Game Rumors
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2009, 09:50:20 AM »
Damn... I'd tap that...  :D

OMEGA BOMBS

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2009, 10:55:14 AM »
Looks like she got clubbed in the mouth.

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2009, 07:58:31 PM »

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2009, 08:39:07 AM »
they're saying right now on the news, that tiger woods has up to 12... count them.. 12 affairs going on with girls.          each one has a lawyer now.     

jesus christ man!    looks like tiger was always on the prowl!   :D           i'll try to find some links.

OMEGA BOMBS

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2009, 09:02:48 AM »
what an all american role model.