Author Topic: MLB 2009...  (Read 10265 times)

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 623
  • Ruler Of Nod
Re: MLB 2009...
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2009, 01:34:57 PM »
Hecks yes, good for him! She's already getting half his money no need to give her more!

Offline mischa316

• Founding Mother, High Def Mod
  • Showtime Trooper
  • Showtime Karma: 604
    • Mischa's This & That Vintage Ebay Store
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2009, 02:42:57 PM »
Mark McGuire is going to be the new hitting coach for the ST. Louis Cardinals with Tony LaRussa for at least a year.

What is everyone's thought on this? How much crap is the media going to give him about steroids. He has never admitted to it but everyone knows him and  Bonds were guilty.

Mischa.

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 680
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2009, 03:05:05 PM »
Mark McGuire is going to be the new hitting coach for the ST. Louis Cardinals with Tony LaRussa for at least a year.

What is everyone's thought on this? How much crap is the media going to give him about steroids. He has never admitted to it but everyone knows him and  Bonds were guilty.

Mischa.
mark mcgwire was just in at my work today!        i served him and two other dudes... he signed a bottle of wine for us.         he signed it with his name, and put 583 home runs after his name.  :)           cool.    ya, he most likely was a roider... but he saved "Huntington Valley Little League" here a few years back... and i grew up playing in HVLL.    he got all the fences put up, dug outs.. cool stuff for those kids.        i wish i could of played at that park the way it is now.     back in the 80's, it was way different.

but ya, how funny is that.      he was just in today.  :)

Offline mischa316

• Founding Mother, High Def Mod
  • Showtime Trooper
  • Showtime Karma: 604
    • Mischa's This & That Vintage Ebay Store
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2009, 03:28:11 PM »
Damn MID WTF where do you work where all these celebs come in? You lucky shit that is totally kick ass!! I guess you didn't get to ask him about the  coaching job did you know about it at the time?
Mischa.

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2009, 03:32:32 PM »
no, i didn't know until i text my friend that he was in after he left... and when he text me back he said that about the St. Louis job.       i wish i would of known before... it would of been cool to congratulate him.

oh... and go back to the nhl thread to see where i work.. ;)     great food if you're ever in town.    the mighty ducks thread will lead you to which you seek!

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2009, 05:58:00 PM »

Mischa.
mark mcgwire was just in at my work today!        i served him and two other dudes... he signed a bottle of wine for us.         he signed it with his name, and put 583 home runs after his name.  :)           cool.    ya, he most likely was a roider... but he saved "Huntington Valley Little League" here a few years back... and i grew up playing in HVLL.    he got all the fences put up, dug outs.. cool stuff for those kids.        i wish i could of played at that park the way it is now.     back in the 80's, it was way different.

but ya, how funny is that.      he was just in today.  :)
those pics are up.. new thread here....

http://showtimeforfree.com/index.php?topic=766.new#new