Author Topic: What are some moments in your life, you wish smart phones were invented.  (Read 1081 times)

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 678
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
Was just thinking of the time back in.... Man... Not sure what year it was.  I might of been in 8th grade.. .. but Bo Jackson was on the Raiders, was playing Bengals and ran two huge runs I believe... would love to of been videoing that on a phone of today... also social media style.  Also during that game, Magic Johnson came out the side and walked down our aisle.   He wouldn't give me an autograph, and said if I give you one, I have to give all these other people one.. but I will shake your hand... WAS AWESOME!   Wish I had smart phones back then for that moment!

What say you!!??!?!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 01:53:56 PM by miDnIghtEr20C »

Offline hdinred

• Founding Father
  • Showtime Special Forces
  • Showtime Karma: 608
    • Video Game Rumors
Ha! Neat!

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
Ha! Neat!
We were there because of the Pop Warner football team I was on.  They gave the kids on the team tickets to go. I got Tim Browns autograph on a football card that day after the game.  If I can find it, I'll post it on twitter for you to see.  :D 

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
Here's another moment I wish I had a smart phone around... would of been incredible.  https://twitter.com/miDnIghtEr20C/status/891089206973419520