Author Topic: Probably just a planet or star..... or something.  (Read 542 times)

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 676
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
Probably just a planet or star..... or something.
« on: September 30, 2015, 05:36:04 PM »
So I was geeking out and came across this site here... just looking at pictures of the moon and then hit a link on google pictures that showed the picture at this link. 

http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/2015/09/ufo-descends-near-moon-during-eclipse.html

Wasn't looking for UFO stuff, just a picture I saw on the photos of the moon eclipse, that picture caught my interest because I thought I came across the same thing.   ha.... 

But yeah... I guess these pictures at the link were taken in Massachusetts... and mine are in California.. but Hmmmmm..   what's the logical thinking?   Star... Planet?   It did move and I'm not talking many minutes... the pictures were taken pretty close together in time.   Anyhoo.... here's some of the pics that person took at the link...

And then mine are on the attachments for close up look, and a regular look as well in regular type pic.   I wish it was a UFO!  That would be sick... ha ha!  But I'm 99.9% sure it's not.. but hey, you never know!  :drinks2:  (My guess is it's
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
)

« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 05:40:38 PM by miDnIghtEr20C »