Author Topic: Joe Montana Football  (Read 1941 times)

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 679
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
Joe Montana Football
« on: May 22, 2015, 07:13:19 PM »
I'm in some talks with a guy that works on the game... and some others...  Without saying much with saying some... it's coming.  It's real.   Be ready for E3.

Original post...

I hope this is true!

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
Re: Joe Montana Football
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 07:27:49 PM »
Very interesting take...

Offline SadisticKeith

• Learn to Play Moderator
  • Founding Father
  • In the Showtime for Free, Wolfpack.
  • Showtime Karma: 544
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 07:05:06 AM »
I am super interested in this. I used to play the shit out of some Joe Montana Football on the Sega Genesis. I just wish they could use the NFL license. Fuck EA!
This my BOOMSTICK!

"Oh, that's just what we call 'pillow talk' baby, that's all"

Ash

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 08:24:31 AM »
Ya.. if they don't get to use the real players and stuff.. I can still have great fun with the game if it plays overall better than Madden.  I used to love NCAA football better than the Maddens and they had no players...   but ya.. hopefully we have a new challenger here!

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 623
  • Ruler Of Nod
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2015, 01:54:15 PM »
Ya.. if they don't get to use the real players and stuff.. I can still have great fun with the game if it plays overall better than Madden.  I used to love NCAA football better than the Maddens and they had no players...   but ya.. hopefully we have a new challenger here!

Easy loophole on that, used in NCAA even ;) , is if they have a good online component, allow custom rosters and custom roster sharing. Boom you got up to date NFL rosters.

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2015, 05:37:01 PM »

Easy loophole on that, used in NCAA even ;) , is if they have a good online component, allow custom rosters and custom roster sharing. Boom you got up to date NFL rosters.
Agreed... and that leads me to my idea I had for @hdinred !

Offline Szabada

• 2011 Co-Member of the Year
  • Showtime for Free Hero
  • Showtime Karma: 569
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2015, 12:11:10 AM »

Just numbers, but no names? 

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 623
  • Ruler Of Nod
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2015, 08:39:37 PM »

Just numbers, but no names?

When I pulled this shit in the NCAA games, I got numbers, names and stats. I believe you could even get the physical likeness to an extent if you or someone else went through the trouble of making create a characters and the like.

Depending on the features available in this game, and more importantly, if it's any good, I wouldn't put anything past the community of players to get what they want out of it.