2 (28.6%)
Pacquiao by TKO
4 (57.1%)
Mayweather by Decision
0 (0%)
Pacquiao by Decision
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Mayweather vs Pacquiao  (Read 4373 times)

Offline VOLTAN

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 729
Re: Mayweather vs Pacquiao
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2015, 08:32:10 AM »
Hot damn that's a hell of a spread of food. Those Phillipinos don't mess around!

Fight was boring as hell. Like an Anderson Silva fight kinda. But the right man won and he fought to not lose, not to win. Protecting that record I guess. I get that. Boxing has been dead since the end of the Tyson days. Just how it is.

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 679
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2015, 09:22:28 AM »
I hope they win the suit against Manny's team for not letting people know he was hurt... if he really is.  That's bullshit to have people pay for the fight, buy all this stuff for it,.. do polls like we did thinking everyone was 100% going into it... people betting big money on him to win.. and all the time he's injured?   

Jesus.

Offline SadisticKeith

• Learn to Play Moderator
  • Founding Father
  • In the Showtime for Free, Wolfpack.
  • Showtime Karma: 544
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2015, 08:39:50 PM »
I hope they win the suit against Manny's team for not letting people know he was hurt... if he really is.  That's bullshit to have people pay for the fight, buy all this stuff for it,.. do polls like we did thinking everyone was 100% going into it... people betting big money on him to win.. and all the time he's injured?   

Jesus.

Floyd I am a Pussy Mayweather knew. It was the only reason he took the fight.
This my BOOMSTICK!

"Oh, that's just what we call 'pillow talk' baby, that's all"

Ash

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2015, 09:56:00 PM »
He wasn't hurt before the fight. That's just his poor excuse as to why he wasn't able to get at Money. People hate on Money, but the dude is going to be a legend when it's all said and done.

Offline SadisticKeith

• Founding Father
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2015, 09:54:03 PM »
He wasn't hurt before the fight. That's just his poor excuse as to why he wasn't able to get at Money. People hate on Money, but the dude is going to be a legend when it's all said and done.

Why? For beating a bunch of scrubs and over the hill washed up fighters WAY past their primes? Even De La Hoya called him out on that shit!
This my BOOMSTICK!

Ash

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2015, 03:33:01 AM »

Why? For beating a bunch of scrubs and over the hill washed up fighters WAY past their primes? Even De La Hoya called him out on that shit!

Yeah De La Hoya 'called him out' after Money beat his ass. People always bring the excuses. Paq was hurt, Paq was past his prime. De La Hoya was past his prime. All that shit. Fucking Paq was younger than Money when they fought, and last I checked he is still younger than Money. De La Hoya was 4 years older than Money when they fought. He wanted the fight. Wanted that payday. But after he got beat he's gonna say it's because he wasn't in his prime. Bitch! Don't take the fight then!! I think Floyd Mayweather is a horrible champ and person, but he's a hell of a strategic boxer. He studies his opponent well. Guy has yet to lose. I don't care who they are lining up for him. He has not lost. Not once. Piece of poop as a human. But an undefeated piece of poop all the same.

Offline SadisticKeith

• Founding Father
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2015, 03:49:59 AM »

Yeah De La Hoya 'called him out' after Money beat his ass. People always bring the excuses. Paq was hurt, Paq was past his prime. De La Hoya was past his prime. All that shit. Fucking Paq was younger than Money when they fought, and last I checked he is still younger than Money. De La Hoya was 4 years older than Money when they fought. He wanted the fight. Wanted that payday. But after he got beat he's gonna say it's because he wasn't in his prime. Bitch! Don't take the fight then!! I think Floyd Mayweather is a horrible champ and person, but he's a hell of a strategic boxer. He studies his opponent well. Guy has yet to lose. I don't care who they are lining up for him. He has not lost. Not once. Piece of poop as a human. But an undefeated piece of poop all the same.

If Floyd was so great he wouldn't have ducked Pac-Man for six years. That is all I am saying. He is a fucking coward.
This my BOOMSTICK!

Ash