Video Games > Twenty Club (20C)

New Generation 20C Dedicated Gaming Night.

(1/11) > >>

miDnIghtEr20C:
So it's been almost a decade since we all started playing and lot's of us have things going on in our lives where it's hard to get on at the same time of the day and such.  So now with Forza Horizon coming out we can make a 20C car club and race other people out there... with the new COD coming out... some Sunset Overdrive, Madden and 2K Basketball the new Minecraft, where btw, the World I have is really incredible and there's this mine down below the spawn point that is huge and I need help!... I'd like to get us back on and rocking all together.  It's what made rolling with the 20C great.    So let's get ourselves some memories made again.  What days and nights are good for you?

Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.. specially Saturday I can rock from 7pm pst on upwards.

The other nights I can get on too, but might be about an hour to hour an half later than 7 for me.    And I'm also going to give up some hours of sleep for those night as well because it's worth it to me.  I want to get us all rocking again with some great 20C games.

hdinred:
Sounds good.

miDnIghtEr20C:
I just bought the new COD off of Amazon. 

It's time to rock shit next week.  Be ready.  First night will be a drunken skunken escapade  If you have the game.. be on and ready.

Szabada:
On a side note, the new BF4 maps are pretty cool

VOLTAN:

--- Quote from: miDnIghtEr20C on November 27, 2014, 03:32:04 PM ---I just bought the new COD off of Amazon. 

It's time to rock shit next week.  Be ready.  First night will be a drunken skunken escapade  If you have the game.. be on and ready.

--- End quote ---

I'll believe it when I see it................

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version