Author Topic: E3 2014 Ubisoft Press Conference, Caine's Notes  (Read 832 times)

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 623
  • Ruler Of Nod
E3 2014 Ubisoft Press Conference, Caine's Notes
« on: June 09, 2014, 03:03:26 PM »
Warning, all these notes were taken during watching the conference and are very rough, I attempted to gather as much relevant and important information as possible, the format is very rough, and I may have missed some things, otherwise enjoy. There is a possibility I'll clean it up later but don't count on it.

300: Farcry Trailer, looks like next gen farcry visually, trailer appears in game, high action, pink suit man makes apperance, control freak, fancies himself civilized, protaginist white, possibly another doodbro, confirmed first 5 mins of gameplay

Dan Hay Creative Director takes stage:

307: Aisha Tyler takes stage, opening fluff, curses like she does, comic effect, fluff, 420 pandering, fluff,

310: Just Dance 2015, update track list, Jason Altman takes stage (312) Smartphone + smart tv latency free online gaming around the world with anyone, anytime, controler is your phone, 4 to 20 to 2000 to 20000 people can play at the same time and join the game, calculates everyones score,

316: Peter Mannerfelt: The Division, MS recap, trailer, showing the fall of NY pregame, looks nice, I imagine all prerendered

322: The Crew: entirety of the US seemless without loading, shows timelapse trailer of miami to la, onroad, offroad, multiple vehicles/setups, The Crew Battle Playoffs on twitch (didn't catch date, starts june or july 10th?) November 11th, PS4, XBOne, and PC

328: AC Unity: Alex Amancio, different trailer than MS's flying bird, prerendered, the scope of the french revolution and all out war is shown to be a big part of the game, remix of tears for fears, high action, looks cool, but blatantly at least mostly prerendered, assasin's take out a bunch of higher class french infantry peace out, and leaves em to the peasents,
Arnome (sp?) is the main character, 4 player Co-Op confirmed, focus on playing and making your charcter the way you want to, shows in game gameplay sequence, still looks great visually, a grip of peasents angry in crowd, a lot of individual animations, impressive amount of people on screen, notices theif, begins chase, almost imediately finds a murder location to investigate, presumably many quests active at a time, have to pick and choose your battles?, combat looks like AC combat, slower and more methodical though, at least what is shown, many icons show on screen, presumably hotspots/missions/shops/etc, npcs are quite lively and "alive" though, "Eagle Vision" (identifying targets/enemies) is shown,

340: Shape Up: Charles Huteau: Fitness training game with Xbox Kinect, exlusive, focus on fun while making one work out, DDR/guitar hero game, looks like quirky silly minigames, pushup challange shown, very happy action theatre with fitness focus

349: Valiant Hearts, The Great War: about the western front, interesting animation type look, looks like you follow the story of a dog following multiple characters/heroes of the war, looks to be "high art" story telling June 25th

352: Yves Guillemot: fluff, some fluff with Tyler, One more game!!!(?) pre-aplha footage, Team Raven and Team Rogue shown, very COD looking, multiple infiltration cameras/drones, opposing team baricadeing house, has hostage, (boston suburb), good guys drop in on roof, and attempt to retreive hostage, bad guys have baricaded and booby trapped house, hostage retrieved, enviromental destruction, sqaud tactics highly rewarded, (reminds me a lot of SWAT series), enemies retake hostage, set up drones, and breaches through doors/walls roof to retrieve hostage, hostage injured, has to be healed
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege

Focused, well put together, lot of live gameplay, Grade B.

Offline Master X

• Founding Father, Video Game Mod
  • Showtime Special Forces
  • Showtime Karma: 601
Re: E3 2014 Ubisoft Press Conference, Caine's Notes
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 02:55:19 PM »
I wonder if Siege is just Patriots re-titled or if it's a new game and Patriots is canned......

I was looking forward to the Patriots SP. Vegas 2 left a cliffhanger...

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 623
  • Ruler Of Nod
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 04:10:23 PM »
Patriots appears to be a thing of the past, We have Tom Clancy's: The Division and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: The Siege now.

Offline itputdalotion0n

• Thrusting deep in Showtime for Free
  • Showtime Karma: 554
  • REAL TALK, Cause FAKE TALK just wont do.
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 04:44:36 PM »
THe Division and Seige my most anticipated games
Let me hit you with some REAL TALK

Record Vs Vapor 2-0 with the Fantasy Panthers, 1-0 With the gutted Chiefs.

Master_X: Yeah, I like Kidd, my team back in the day was the Kings when he played with bibby and webber