Poll

Who's going to win it this Year?  Miami 3 peat?  Or Duncans Legacy only gets stronger.

Miami 4-0 Sweep
0 (0%)
Miami 4-1
0 (0%)
Miami 4-2
0 (0%)
Miami 4-3
1 (25%)
Spurs 4-0 Sweep
1 (25%)
Spurs 4-1
1 (25%)
Spurs 4-2
1 (25%)
Spurs 4-3
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: NBA Finals 2014  (Read 2463 times)

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 678
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
NBA Finals 2014
« on: June 01, 2014, 07:30:40 PM »
Who's it gonna be? 

I'm going Spurs... I'll vote for how many games here in a few.  It could be shocking.

Offline VOLTAN

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 727
Re: NBA Finals 2014
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 07:50:44 PM »
Spurs in a sweep! Fuck LeBron!!!

Offline Master X

• Founding Father, Video Game Mod
  • Showtime Special Forces
  • Showtime Karma: 601
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 07:52:01 PM »
Heat in 7

Offline Szabada

• 2011 Co-Member of the Year
  • Showtime for Free Hero
  • Showtime Karma: 569
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2014, 09:13:53 PM »
The way it should have ended last year, Spurs in 6!

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 04:46:14 PM »
SPURS IN 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline SadisticKeith

• Learn to Play Moderator
  • Founding Father
  • In the Showtime for Free, Wolfpack.
  • Showtime Karma: 544
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2014, 07:28:12 PM »
I hope the Spurs win but I won't be surprised to see the league HAND Miami another title just to keep their overrated cash cow happy. Every time Lebron goes to the basket he should pack a luggage. When he is not too busy charging in uncontrolled and NOT being called for the offensive foul.
This my BOOMSTICK!

"Oh, that's just what we call 'pillow talk' baby, that's all"

Ash

Offline Szabada

• Showtime for Free Hero
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2014, 09:35:17 PM »
I hope the Spurs win but I won't be surprised to see the league HAND Miami another title just to keep their overrated cash cow happy. Every time Lebron goes to the basket he should pack a luggage. When he is not too busy charging in uncontrolled and NOT being called for the offensive foul.

He does do a lot of traveling...

Offline SadisticKeith

• Learn to Play Moderator
  • Founding Father
  • In the Showtime for Free, Wolfpack.
  • Showtime Karma: 544
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2014, 11:27:29 AM »

The other thing I HATE about the Heat is how the LEAGUE essentially put them together. The Lakers couldn't get Chris Paul because they would be "too good" but Miami can have Lebron James, Dwayne Wade, Chris Bosh, Ray Allen, Shane Battier and every other all-star caliber player they want so long as they have the cap room. Meanwhile ALL teams that would have been involved in sending Chris Paul to the Lakers AGREED to it. But no, The NBA NEEDED Lebron to win a title because they give him everything. When was the last time you heard him called for a technical foul? Rasheed Wallace never did half the bitching James does and he nearly got thrown out of EVERY game he played because of technical fouls. It is sad of what the NBA turned into. It is now as much REAL basketball as WWE is REAL wrestling.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 11:33:57 AM by SadisticKeith »
This my BOOMSTICK!

"Oh, that's just what we call 'pillow talk' baby, that's all"

Ash

Offline Szabada

• Showtime for Free Hero
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2014, 01:32:13 PM »

The other thing I HATE about the Heat is how the LEAGUE essentially put them together. The Lakers couldn't get Chris Paul because they would be "too good" but Miami can have Lebron James, Dwayne Wade, Chris Bosh, Ray Allen, Shane Battier and every other all-star caliber player they want so long as they have the cap room. Meanwhile ALL teams that would have been involved in sending Chris Paul to the Lakers AGREED to it. But no, The NBA NEEDED Lebron to win a title because they give him everything. When was the last time you heard him called for a technical foul? Rasheed Wallace never did half the bitching James does and he nearly got thrown out of EVERY game he played because of technical fouls. It is sad of what the NBA turned into. It is now as much REAL basketball as WWE is REAL wrestling.

Some pretty solid points right there. 

Imagine the Lakers with Kobe, Paul and Howard.  Nope, Nope NOPE!  We need the Heat to be the best team.  Meanwhile, the Spurs just cruise along at being good.  Damn them Spurs, but I hope they win.  BLOW - OUT fashions.  Even though it most likely won't happen that way [the blow outs, I think they can beat them (again)]  :dance:

Offline Szabada

• Showtime for Free Hero
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2014, 01:33:11 PM »

Some pretty solid points right there. 

Imagine the Lakers with Kobe, Paul and Howard.  Nope, Nope NOPE!  We need the Heat to be the best team.  Meanwhile, the Spurs just cruise along at being good.  Damn them Spurs, but I hope they win.  BLOW - OUT fashions.  Even though it most likely won't happen that way [the blow outs, I think they can beat them (again)]  :dance:

Its always so tough when you beat a team, but still lose.   :pickit:

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2014, 04:54:53 PM »
I love it!  People are "Lebroning"   LOVE IT!    Love that Sports is trying to help him, yet he was the ONLY player out there that had that happen to him.  Anyhoo...

Offline itputdalotion0n

• Thrusting deep in Showtime for Free
  • Showtime Karma: 554
  • REAL TALK, Cause FAKE TALK just wont do.
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2014, 06:15:56 PM »
That was a horrible trade for Paul and it wouldnt matter anyways cause Kobe is old, busted and got hurt. They would only be a mediocre team with Paul anyways with no shot of winning and Howard passed them up to goto Houston so thats also irrelavent. NBA does blow though why we let players take extra steps like Lebron just to jump up and throw it to the 3 point line is beyound me it adds nothing to the game. If you travel your ass off i better see a damn posterization.

Let me hit you with some REAL TALK

Record Vs Vapor 2-0 with the Fantasy Panthers, 1-0 With the gutted Chiefs.

Master_X: Yeah, I like Kidd, my team back in the day was the Kings when he played with bibby and webber

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2014, 06:28:27 PM »
LMAO.. ya right!  I stopped reading after you said the Lakers would of been a mediocre team with Kobe, Howard and Paul!   Muahahahahaha!    Kobe might not of gotten hurt if he didn't have to carry Howard.   ;)

Offline itputdalotion0n

• Thrusting deep in Showtime for Free
  • Showtime Karma: 554
  • REAL TALK, Cause FAKE TALK just wont do.
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2014, 05:42:04 PM »
LMAO.. ya right!  I stopped reading after you said the Lakers would of been a mediocre team with Kobe, Howard and Paul!   Muahahahahaha!    Kobe might not of gotten hurt if he didn't have to carry Howard.   ;)

Either way that was a horrible trade a bunch of old guys and pick. They got a high Twolve pick and a Bledsoe. And Kobe would have gotten hurt either way thats not how that works and we all know kobe would have tried the same amount for his shots if Paul was there.

I understand being butt hurt when you see what LA could have been but really at this point it doesnt matter cause Kobe gotten hurt and would Howard have even resigned anyways, i dont think he woulda i mean he picked Houston of all places.
Let me hit you with some REAL TALK

Record Vs Vapor 2-0 with the Fantasy Panthers, 1-0 With the gutted Chiefs.

Master_X: Yeah, I like Kidd, my team back in the day was the Kings when he played with bibby and webber

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2014, 06:20:46 PM »