Author Topic: 2014 Off Season Transactions  (Read 7085 times)

Offline itputdalotion0n

• Thrusting deep in Showtime for Free
  • Showtime Karma: 554
  • REAL TALK, Cause FAKE TALK just wont do.
Re: 2014 Off Season Transactions
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2014, 11:54:40 AM »
I hope Wiggins turns out to be a stud or we are gonna be burried in the cellar alot longer
Let me hit you with some REAL TALK

Record Vs Vapor 2-0 with the Fantasy Panthers, 1-0 With the gutted Chiefs.

Master_X: Yeah, I like Kidd, my team back in the day was the Kings when he played with bibby and webber

Offline Szabada

• 2011 Co-Member of the Year
  • Showtime for Free Hero
  • Showtime Karma: 569
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2014, 12:08:39 PM »
I hope Wiggins turns out to be a stud or we are gonna be burried in the cellar alot longer

You're a timberwolves fan?  Holy Crap.  I guess nobody can call you a front running band wagoner huh?  Timberwolves, Chiefs, and Mariners... who's the worst team in Hockey, are you a fan of them too?   :cig:

Offline itputdalotion0n

« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2014, 12:19:59 PM »
I dont follow hockey but if i did i would stay home state with the Blackhawks. I also like the cubs in baseball and they are losers to a T. But im a Die hard Mariner

Master_X: Yeah, I like Kidd, my team back in the day was the Kings when he played with bibby and webber

Offline VOLTAN

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 728
« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2014, 06:35:33 PM »

Wiggins, Bennett, Thaddeus, and a 1st rounder.  Y'all got a kings ransom for Love, who would have walked for nothing had you not traded him.  Wiggins is gonna be a beast.

Offline itputdalotion0n

« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2014, 11:13:22 PM »

Wiggins, Bennett, Thaddeus, and a 1st rounder.  Y'all got a kings ransom for Love, who would have walked for nothing had you not traded him.  Wiggins is gonna be a beast.

They got a good deal not as good as your making it though its only Wiggins, Bennet and a 1st, then the 1st, Shved and mboute for Thadeus.
But the only way this looks good is if Wiggins performs.     I mean Klove could have easily been MVP last year he had the numbers, hes the best PF in the game and probally a top 5 guy. Depending on his D you might knock him out of top 5

Offline itputdalotion0n

« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2014, 11:14:32 PM »
Personally i would have tried to build around him. But they didnt do that very well That Kahn guy we had was a moron i wanted steph curry so bad and i knew that hack Flynn would be a bust.

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 679
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2014, 05:01:27 AM »
So long Mr Big Shot.
The 2004 NBA Finals MVP Chauncey Billups announced his retirement on Tuesday evening, ending a 17-year NBA career.

Billups made the announcement in an interview with Yahoo’s Marc J. Spears.

“It’s just time. I know when it’s time,” Billups told Yahoo Sports. “My mind and my desire is still strong. I just can’t ignore the fact that I haven’t been healthy for three years. I can try again and get to a point where I think I can go, but I just can’t sustain. Me not being able to play the way that I can play, that’s when you kind of know it’s that time.”

Billups was one of the leaders on a gritty Pistons team that won the ’04 championship, and he was also a five-time NBA All-Star. His nickname — “Mr. Big Shot” — is also undoubtedly one of the greatest in NBA history
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/09/chauncey-billups-announces-retirement

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 679
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
« Reply #67 on: October 20, 2014, 08:15:40 AM »
last of the preseason games going down...and oh boy it's gonna be a long one for Kobe.   lol.. I know how you feel Kobe!  But his D has sucked for a few years now.   We all get old!  :D