Author Topic: Week 11  (Read 4040 times)

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 680
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
Re: Week 11
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2013, 01:54:45 PM »
Ugg.... I'm sorry guys, I think I need to just drop out, I have too much shit going on right now. I mean I guess I could make random guesses at the beginning of the week or something, but I don't find much fun in that. It's been just impossible for me to stay on top of any extra curricular activities lately....
Booo!!!!    Just give some guesses at the start of the week.

And hope things are going good out there my man.... 20C for life!

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 623
  • Ruler Of Nod
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2013, 02:04:30 PM »
Ugg.... I'm sorry guys, I think I need to just drop out, I have too much shit going on right now. I mean I guess I could make random guesses at the beginning of the week or something, but I don't find much fun in that. It's been just impossible for me to stay on top of any extra curricular activities lately....
Booo!!!!    Just give some guesses at the start of the week.

And hope things are going good out there my man....

Allright, I'll at least do that. It's mostly work related shit, the lady and I are cool as always and I still love it up here.

20C for life!

You're damn right!

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 680
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2013, 02:16:26 PM »
 :drinks2:

I just like doing the stats... and there's only a few of us playing.  Makes it fun seeing who's won a week and what not.  Besides.. you've won a week.  Now you need to join the "multiple week" winners squad!   :BBQ:

Offline Szabada

• 2011 Co-Member of the Year
  • Showtime for Free Hero
  • Showtime Karma: 569
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2013, 05:31:24 PM »

Bahhahaaaaaaa...

Like I'm not making random guesses (with exception to the Raiders, which I believe will always win) every single Sunday morning around 2-3 AM!

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 623
  • Ruler Of Nod
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2013, 08:12:39 PM »

Bahhahaaaaaaa...

Like I'm not making random guesses (with exception to the Raiders, which I believe will always win) every single Sunday morning around 2-3 AM!

Well it all comes down to educated guesses, any given Sunday and all that. Obviously my record will show how much my research does me any good.... However, being in the know about what's going on in the league, primarily injury reports and the like assist greatly.