Poll

Will the Lakers make the Playoffs this Season? 2014-2015...

Yes
2 (66.7%)
No
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: L.A. Lakers  (Read 27445 times)

Offline VOLTAN

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 726
Re: L.A. Lakers
« Reply #300 on: November 24, 2015, 06:36:37 PM »
I wasn't high on Porzingis. Just didn't have enough info on him. Dude is shredding it for my fantasy basketball team tho!!

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 678
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
« Reply #301 on: November 24, 2015, 07:15:55 PM »
I bet he is.  I forgot who I saw say he's the steal of the draft before the draft went down.. trying to think who.  But when I saw him say it, I started to believe it.   Fucking Lakers.

Then I watched him play last night against the Heat.  Dude is smooth as hell.. his shot looks great even if it doesn't go in.. his touch is incredible.   He flies in for every rebound it looked like.  He has heart and some fire.  He's skinny as hell and I love it.   Makes him play harder I think.  This is all what I got from watching him play.  He looked really good.  7 foot 3 and is quick like Durant.  It's a trip to see.

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #302 on: November 25, 2015, 07:43:51 PM »

Offline SadisticKeith

• Learn to Play Moderator
  • Founding Father
  • In the Showtime for Free, Wolfpack.
  • Showtime Karma: 543
« Reply #303 on: November 29, 2015, 09:49:39 PM »
eh hes lucky he even has 5 he can thank shaq for 3 he wouldnt have other wise

In other news, Kobe has lost more championships than the Timberwolves will ever even play for.

oh dont be butt hurt cause i speak the truth you could put any good SG with shaq and they win those titles. My theory was proven when he teamed with wade and won another. Only reason kobe got that 5th is because ODom, Paul Gasol and Artest dominated boards vs the celtics who only had KG left down low. Kobe is a plus defender who shoots alot nothing more hes just been on a franchise dedicated to winning year in and out.

To be fair Lebron "I am the best player in the world" James couldn't win ANY without Dwayne Wade. I think that post sells D-Wade short.
This my BOOMSTICK!

"Oh, that's just what we call 'pillow talk' baby, that's all"

Ash

Offline Szabada

• 2011 Co-Member of the Year
  • Showtime for Free Hero
  • Showtime Karma: 569
« Reply #304 on: November 30, 2015, 08:58:46 PM »

In other news, Kobe has lost more championships than the Timberwolves will ever even play for.

oh dont be butt hurt cause i speak the truth you could put any good SG with shaq and they win those titles. My theory was proven when he teamed with wade and won another. Only reason kobe got that 5th is because ODom, Paul Gasol and Artest dominated boards vs the celtics who only had KG left down low. Kobe is a plus defender who shoots alot nothing more hes just been on a franchise dedicated to winning year in and out.

To be fair Lebron "I am the best player in the world" James couldn't win ANY without Dwayne Wade. I think that post sells D-Wade short.

And Jordan never had anybody good on any of his championship teams.  A whole bunch of scrubs they were...

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #305 on: December 01, 2015, 07:24:01 PM »

Offline SadisticKeith

• Founding Father
« Reply #307 on: December 05, 2015, 03:55:34 AM »

And Jordan never had anybody good on any of his championship teams.  A whole bunch of scrubs they were...

Jordan was surrounded by scrubs for years. Even Scottie Pippen was garbage when he first came to the Bulls. And I LOVE Scottie Pippen. Don't forget, the dude used to turn the ball over more than anyone except Karl Malone and missed lay-ups.
This my BOOMSTICK!

Ash

Offline Szabada

• 2011 Co-Member of the Year
  • Showtime for Free Hero
  • Showtime Karma: 569
« Reply #308 on: December 05, 2015, 10:10:04 AM »

Jordan was surrounded by scrubs for years. Even Scottie Pippen was garbage when he first came to the Bulls. And I LOVE Scottie Pippen. Don't forget, the dude used to turn the ball over more than anyone except Karl Malone and missed lay-ups.

I could be wrong here.  I don't have that good of a memory and was a little kid when Jordan was winning.  And didn't watch all that much basketball.  But I recall Rodman, Kerr, Grant and Pippen being a little better than Scrubs. Insert other critical roll players as you need.  But the Bulls had some really good TEAMS.

Offline SadisticKeith

• Founding Father
« Reply #309 on: December 14, 2015, 09:06:02 AM »

I could be wrong here.  I don't have that good of a memory and was a little kid when Jordan was winning.  And didn't watch all that much basketball.  But I recall Rodman, Kerr, Grant and Pippen being a little better than Scrubs. Insert other critical roll players as you need.  But the Bulls had some really good TEAMS.

He didn't have them until the last two years he was in Chicago. He had Pippen since 1986 but Pippen wasn't very good when he got there. He turned the ball over a lot.
This my BOOMSTICK!

Ash

Offline VOLTAN

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 726
« Reply #310 on: November 04, 2016, 09:05:41 PM »
How bout dem Lakers?!117-97 spankdown on the Warriors tonight.  I'm digging our young roster.

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #311 on: November 05, 2016, 10:36:44 AM »
Loved it!  They play solid against the Warriors and it's been like that for a few years now.  Not sure why, but they match up well.

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #312 on: November 10, 2016, 10:14:34 PM »
Lakers again baby!

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #313 on: July 21, 2017, 11:42:57 AM »
Lonzo!

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #314 on: July 26, 2017, 05:56:31 PM »