Author Topic: Drag Me To Hell  (Read 732 times)

JennyLee

Drag Me To Hell
« on: October 18, 2009, 03:49:26 PM »
I just watched "Drag Me To Hell" directed by Sam Raini ("Spiderman" and "Evil Dead").
I liked it, but the only way I can describe it is... all the great computer animation of "Spiderman" with all the awesome cheesiness of "Evil Dead". I thought it was going to be a genuinely scary movie, and I did jump a couple of times, but I won't have nightmares and I won't be worried if my hand hangs over the side of my bed while I sleep.
Worth watching and I'm glad I didn't pay to see it in the theaters.

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 623
  • Ruler Of Nod
Re: Drag Me To Hell
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 02:01:33 AM »
I just watched "Drag Me To Hell" directed by Sam Raini ("Spiderman" and "Evil Dead").
I liked it, but the only way I can describe it is... all the great computer animation of "Spiderman" with all the awesome cheesiness of "Evil Dead". I thought it was going to be a genuinely scary movie, and I did jump a couple of times, but I won't have nightmares and I won't be worried if my hand hangs over the side of my bed while I sleep.
Worth watching and I'm glad I didn't pay to see it in the theaters.
Ya I have to watch this, it's preordained, I love Sam Raimi therefore must watch this film. Good to hear it's less then horrible though!

Offline Master X

• Founding Father, Video Game Mod
  • Showtime Special Forces
  • Showtime Karma: 601
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 07:20:58 AM »
I didnt like this at all. IMo it wasnt scary, has an old feel to it for those who like that.

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 679
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2009, 07:31:10 AM »
ya.. it wasn't scary at all, but it was for me like Evil Dead is.       nice over the top grossness.