Author Topic: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.  (Read 4144 times)

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 679
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2014, 07:39:49 AM »
New season started... and it was great I thought!    I love them bringing Marvel characters into the mix.    Last season was Deathlok, and now this season they start off with The
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Cool stuff!    Can't wait to hear more about the one girls Dad... I'm interested in who he is.

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2015, 11:38:55 AM »
This show is so great!

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2015, 12:15:33 PM »
whole season is great.. every episode is like watching a comic book.. and they keep mixing stuff from the marvel movies.  it's awesome.

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2015, 07:41:08 AM »
I know this site is dead... but those that read this... nobody is watching this great show?  @Master X You still watching?   2 hour season finale is tuesday...... and YES!    They signed this show for a 3rd season and that means more than likely we'll get at least 5 seasons now.    I'm so happy.  This show is great.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Renewed For Season 3 by ABC. Longevity Is Now Virtually Guaranteed.

Without much surprise, it’s been confirmed that ABC’s going to be picking up its first Marvel television series, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., for a third season. Ultimately, the move always made sense since, despite mild ratings, S.H.I.E.L.D. holds major potential to be a big player for ABC Studios in the syndication market both domestically and overseas. Cancelling the show now would have meant a major financial loss for the network and studio, but by renewing it, the show’s future has been nearly guaranteed as there’s no longer an option but to keep moving all the way into a minimum of four seasons that will allow for an off-network package friendly count of 88-episodes.

As we get deeper into next season, it won’t be at all surprising to see ABC announce syndication deals with Netflix (who already owns the exclusive rights to the show’s first season) and off-network cable channels such as ABC Family, TNT, FX or USA. While it may have started as an experiment for Marvel, S.H.I.E.L.D. is pretty much guaranteed to be a money maker now for ABC. In the end, it’s that fact that was always going to be the saving grace of the show – that and the fact that Marvel simply refuses to accept a loss by cancelling the show prematurely.

For the most part, S.H.I.E.L.D. was on a major upswing in its second season. Not nearly as tied down by restrictions from Marvel Studios as it was last year, the show found itself able to grow its characters in ways that made them interesting enough to stand on their own outside of the film franchise. Moreover, the least interesting bits of the season ultimately were the ones that tied directly into Avengers: Age of Ultron. Of course, that does make one slightly worry about what that means for next season since it will have to tie into the events of Captain America: Cilvil War – which has already been confirmed to feature just about every earthbound character currently known to exist in the MCU.

It also seemed like a foregone conclusion that S.H.I.E.L.D. was going to get renewed when the prospect of a spin-off series leaked out. Regardless of the fate of the secondary project, the only reason the network would move forward with such an idea would be if they were certain they were going to pick up the mother ship for at least one more season in order to launch the new show. Put simply, of all the shows on ABC’s Marvel slate, S.H.I.E.L.D. was always the one with the best chance of survival, and now it appears to be the one with the brightest future.

Marvel may not be beating DC when it comes to quantity, but it’s most certainly keeping itself in the running with the renewal of S.H.I.E.L.D.  That said, it would be nice to see Marvel start negotiating with some traditional networks outside of the Disney family for shows, but the odds of that happening just don’t seem likely at this stage of the game… if at all.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/merrillbarr/2015/05/07/agents-of-shield-season-3/

Offline itputdalotion0n

• Thrusting deep in Showtime for Free
  • Showtime Karma: 554
  • REAL TALK, Cause FAKE TALK just wont do.
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2015, 12:07:10 AM »
Yea its been pretty good, the begining of the season started of great think it went a little slow for a while but its picked back up
Let me hit you with some REAL TALK

Record Vs Vapor 2-0 with the Fantasy Panthers, 1-0 With the gutted Chiefs.

Master_X: Yeah, I like Kidd, my team back in the day was the Kings when he played with bibby and webber

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2015, 06:55:14 PM »
My twitter is blowing up and I'm seeing hash tags everywhere!   I need to make it one more hour... oh shit, shit's going to go down!    Will  Mack die @itputdalotion0n !?!!?    Is Ward going to turn into the Taskmaster?!??!? 

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2015, 08:16:01 AM »
What a great great finale!   Got everything I wanted and then this Jemma at the end!   Ha ha!  Wonder what she's going to turn out to be.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2016, 11:04:23 PM »
@Master X such a great show.