Author Topic: When Tony Gonzalez and I, Won the Huntington Beach City Championship League!  (Read 1438 times)

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 680
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
Back in the day here!   We are in Yellow... And boy are we SUCKY!  :drinks2:  Freshmen Year winning the City Championship.    You can tell who he is out there.  Number 50.   I'm the little white kid starting PG... #32.   Believe my poor ass is wearing cut off sweats as shorts, and shit ass Spalding shoes.   This is NEVER SEEN BEFORE lost footage of back in the day!   My friend taped this because his brother was on the other team.   I don't think Tony has ever seen this.... Would be funny to hear his reaction of how shitty we were.

Anyhoo... Enjoy!   (oh, ps... i use to razz him in High School about him really caring about winning this game.   he used to say it didn't matter to him.  notice after he fouls out at the end....notice the huge future hall of fame kid jump out of his seat, swing his arm in the air and scream win the final buzzer goes off.  ;)  )

Offline VOLTAN

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 732
wish I'd seen this earlier!  heading to bed now.  will have to wait for tomorrow after work.  thanks for posting Mid!!

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 680
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
ya... that's truly lost footage there.