Author Topic: Madden NFL 13 Online Connected Careers League  (Read 13596 times)

Offline COLTS and BOLTS

• Showtime Madden Commish
  • Showtime Trooper
  • Showtime Karma: 491
Re: Madden NFL 13 Online Connected Careers League
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2012, 03:44:44 PM »
don't forget to invite moepain!

I'll send him a message over Live.

Offline COLTS and BOLTS

• Showtime Trooper
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2012, 08:09:37 AM »
Everybody who is interested in playing in the league this year MUST get their top 5 team choices in to me by this weekend to be a part of the team drawing. Otherwise you will be left to pick from whatever is left after the fact.

Offline Vapor

• 2011-2012 Showtime for Free Pick 'em Champion
  • Large Member
  • Showtime Karma: 317
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2012, 06:57:53 PM »
if there is less than 15-20 people id be up for taking medium to low rated teams to keep it interesting..what about everyone else?
21:07:32 VOLTAN: lotion took he ard black dick straightn up the ole galleys arse, with a +4 roll. biotch

(23:06:28) Szabada: If I had started Tannehill over stupid fuck face Cutler

Offline COLTS and BOLTS

• Showtime Trooper
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2012, 12:54:55 PM »
if there is less than 15-20 people id be up for taking medium to low rated teams to keep it interesting..what about everyone else?

As of right now I think we are at around 20. I've been doing some recruiting and am still waiting for replies from some people. I need to sit down at some point this week and figure out how many exactly and what teams everyone is interested in.

Also, here is EA's official word about our roster update:

The second Madden NFL 13 roster update will be available for download on the Xbox 360 and PS3 on Saturday morning. The update will reflect the final 53 man rosters of all 32 NFL teams. Details regarding the update will be available Friday morning.

The initial 75 man preseason rosters that were released with Madden NFL 13 will continue to be available for offline and online Connected Careers so that fans who want to manage the final roster of their team can do so. Final 53 man rosters will also be made available early next week for offline and online Connected Careers giving users the choice to use either roster when starting their Connected Careers experience.

We'll be kicking off next week  :caine:

Offline COLTS and BOLTS

• Showtime Trooper
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2012, 02:36:05 PM »
As of right now I have the following 21 people in the league:

COLTS and BOLTS
mik999999
Mr BeIvedere
PolarAsh
Itputdalotion0n
GoldEarth
jonnybone5
EIi 2 Nicks88
lol its rene
stasheo80
Tha Mighty1
BigBlue Balling
Death Adder 31
Flash 914
halo3semperfi
MoePainFoU
Primetime Cj
VaporK1F
Wuhaboy
x S L E E P x
Xtreme3392

Am I missing anybody?

Offline COLTS and BOLTS

• Showtime Trooper
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2012, 08:27:11 AM »
LEAGUE STARTS TOMORROW

Madden NFL 13 Title Update #2 will be available tomorrow on the Xbox 360 & PS3. The update includes a new instant start option when creating your player in Connected Careers, numerous stability fixes, and GameFace improvements.

Wed also like to remind fans who have been asking about the ability to edit players and rosters in Connected Careers that based on your feedback, the development team is currently exploring the potential option to include additional functionality in Madden NFL 13 in an upcoming title update. Well update you with more information in the coming weeks after the team has time to investigate and assess the situation.

In light of this, I will be creating the league tomorrow night when I get home from work, and we will be starting IMMEDIATELY. The first advance is going to be Saturday, and we will go on a Wednesday & Saturday advance schedule. This is going to be a sim style league, so play the game as you would see it on Sunday (in reference to 4th downs, etc.).

As for Free Agents, we are going to use the following system: I have broken down the teams into 3 tiers. Tier 1 is teams with overall ratings in the 70s, Tier 2 is teams with overall ratings in the 80s, and Tier 3 is teams with overall ratings in the 90s. Starting at 7PM PST tomorrow night, Tier 1 will have ONE HOUR to pick up a MAX of 3 Free Agents. Starting at 8pm PST, Tier 2 will have ONE HOUR to pick up a MAX of 2 Free Agents. Starting at 9pm PST, Tier 3 will have ONE HOUR to pick up ONE Free agent. This should help allow for those using "crappy teams" to have an advantage over the "elite teams".

Any other questions feel free to PM me on Xbox Live or post a message here.