Author Topic: Madden NFL 13 Online Connected Careers League  (Read 13961 times)

Offline COLTS and BOLTS

• Showtime Madden Commish
  • Showtime Trooper
  • Showtime Karma: 491
Madden NFL 13 Online Connected Careers League
« on: July 25, 2012, 08:08:21 PM »
As you all may have guessed/known, I will be getting Madden 13 because I always buy Madden. They have completely changed the online franchise/offline franchise to Connected Careers. Some of you may have seen the post in another section of this site. I am planning on attempting to merge the 2 leagues I play and act as commissioner for (this league when it happens and the league on the BBI site) so that there can be one giant league with hopefully lots of people who are interested in playing. I have already received messages from a few people as to whether or not I will be doing a league and to let them know when I get it together.

So this is me posting to see who here would be interested in joining up for the Madden 13 to test out this new Connected Careers mode. Once I know the interest and learn more about the mode myself, I'll start getting into specifics about how I am going to set up the league.

Offline itputdalotion0n

• Thrusting deep in Showtime for Free
  • Showtime Karma: 554
  • REAL TALK, Cause FAKE TALK just wont do.
Re: Madden NFL 13 Online Connected Careers League
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 08:14:48 PM »
im down if we can get a decent amount of people
Let me hit you with some REAL TALK

Record Vs Vapor 2-0 with the Fantasy Panthers, 1-0 With the gutted Chiefs.

Master_X: Yeah, I like Kidd, my team back in the day was the Kings when he played with bibby and webber

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 678
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 09:47:19 PM »
i will be in for sure the first Madden of next gen.   maybe this one if i have time, but probably not.   

i liked the way we did it last time, the 2 or 1 game a week... gave me something to look forward to each week... but i understand also why you guys like to do them fast.   more seasons the faster it is, and that is perfectly fine.     it's me that has to find the time to play with you guys... so Super Season number 2, start of next gen Madden, i'll be in!

Offline Szabada

• 2011 Co-Member of the Year
  • Showtime for Free Hero
  • Showtime Karma: 569
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 11:58:00 PM »
i will be in for sure the first Madden of next gen.   maybe this one if i have time, but probably not.   

i liked the way we did it last time, the 2 or 1 game a week... gave me something to look forward to each week... but i understand also why you guys like to do them fast.   more seasons the faster it is, and that is perfectly fine.     it's me that has to find the time to play with you guys... so Super Season number 2, start of next gen Madden, i'll be in!

Kind of in the same boat.  I work nights and a lot of the players are east coast so scheduling can be hard at times, especially in December for me. 

But the main deciding factor for me would be if I can get the Raiders or not.  I'm not trying to make it an ultimatum or anything.  I'll be just fine without Madden this year, but it would be fun.   

So if someone else already has the Raiders thats fine, I'll pass.  If I can get them then I'll most likely play.  If it's going to be a problem with me having the Raiders (other players make a fuss about it or anything like that) then I'll step aside and let whatever process needed to determine teams take it's course.   :drinks2:

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 07:14:10 AM »
speaking of raiders.. (just a tiny bit off topic)  but haus is friends with Matty L as you know... and he is now a huge MW3 guy i guess and just got his gamer tag.   look at my friends list to find haus.. then look at his friends list to see if you can guess who it is.

Offline COLTS and BOLTS

• Showtime Madden Commish
  • Showtime Trooper
  • Showtime Karma: 491
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2012, 08:45:10 AM »

Kind of in the same boat.  I work nights and a lot of the players are east coast so scheduling can be hard at times, especially in December for me. 

But the main deciding factor for me would be if I can get the Raiders or not.  I'm not trying to make it an ultimatum or anything.  I'll be just fine without Madden this year, but it would be fun.   

So if someone else already has the Raiders thats fine, I'll pass.  If I can get them then I'll most likely play.  If it's going to be a problem with me having the Raiders (other players make a fuss about it or anything like that) then I'll step aside and let whatever process needed to determine teams take it's course.   :drinks2:

I haven't even started thinking about teams yet (and nobody has asked if they can have this or that team). But if you want the Raiders, I don't imagine it being a big deal. So if you think you'll be in, you can have them. I'm likely going to be the Chargers again.

Offline Szabada

• Showtime for Free Hero
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2012, 11:47:29 AM »
speaking of raiders.. (just a tiny bit off topic)  but haus is friends with Matty L as you know... and he is now a huge MW3 guy i guess and just got his gamer tag.   look at my friends list to find haus.. then look at his friends list to see if you can guess who it is.

Well that fucker better stop playing games and dive head first into nothing but being the best stinking football player out there.  I was bummed when the Raiders didn't draft him back in the day... So I hope he does well for the Raiders if he ever has to play.  I want there to be a QB controversy because him and Palmer both play like freaking All-Pros! 

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2012, 12:10:52 PM »
ya.. i wanted him on the Raiders too... glad he's there.   can't wait to see his K/D ratio!

Offline mik999999

• Keeping it real...Real special.
  • Showtime Karma: 163
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2012, 11:57:24 AM »
As you all may have guessed/known, I will be getting Madden 13 because I always buy Madden. They have completely changed the online franchise/offline franchise to Connected Careers. Some of you may have seen the post in another section of this site. I am planning on attempting to merge the 2 leagues I play and act as commissioner for (this league when it happens and the league on the BBI site) so that there can be one giant league with hopefully lots of people who are interested in playing. I have already received messages from a few people as to whether or not I will be doing a league and to let them know when I get it together.

So this is me posting to see who here would be interested in joining up for the Madden 13 to test out this new Connected Careers mode. Once I know the interest and learn more about the mode myself, I'll start getting into specifics about how I am going to set up the league.

Of course you can count me in. Put me down for easy E and the G-Men
No matter what happens, in all the leagues I'm in, in all the games I've played, I have NEVER, ONCE, lost to Lotion.

Offline itputdalotion0n

• Thrusting deep in Showtime for Free
  • Showtime Karma: 554
  • REAL TALK, Cause FAKE TALK just wont do.
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2012, 12:06:22 PM »

What? you want easy G-men?
Let me hit you with some REAL TALK

Record Vs Vapor 2-0 with the Fantasy Panthers, 1-0 With the gutted Chiefs.

Master_X: Yeah, I like Kidd, my team back in the day was the Kings when he played with bibby and webber

Offline VOLTAN

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 727
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2012, 06:05:20 PM »
If I can't get the Raiders, I'll burn the whole fucking thing down!!!

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2012, 06:06:36 PM »

Can't see Haus's friend list unless Haus is a friend................. :( :caine:

Offline Szabada

• Showtime for Free Hero
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2012, 10:33:51 PM »
If I can't get the Raiders, I'll burn the whole fucking thing down!!!

;k 

Offline eaglekilla

• Tainted
  • Showtime Karma: 6
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2012, 02:23:22 PM »
Colts n Bolts - I'm down for the Madden 13 league. 
Anyone else, I have the EA Sports Season Ticket so hit me up on the 24th if you want to play earlier.
-wuhaboy

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2012, 02:53:16 PM »

lol. doesn't Milk always want the best team in the game?