Author Topic: Dad's show off page  (Read 38729 times)

Offline VOLTAN

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 727
Re: Dad's show off page
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2010, 01:26:12 PM »
hmm i ahve no idea if u added the img link, if it was uploaded theyd be thumb nails

cute kids tho, look liek they are active, and why is that xbox just sitting on a table?? :o

That was yesterday, right after we got it at Gamestop.  We had to stop at Steve's Krazy Subs and have a sub and ice cream. :)

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 614
    • facebook
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2010, 01:39:43 PM »
but on the table?? why not in the trunk of the car? god that table can be sticky, and dirty, oh the poor box. lol.

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 623
  • Ruler Of Nod
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2010, 01:50:37 PM »
hmm i ahve no idea if u added the img link, if it was uploaded theyd be thumb nails

cute kids tho, look liek they are active, and why is that xbox just sitting on a table?? :o

That was yesterday, right after we got it at Gamestop.  We had to stop at Steve's Krazy Subs and have a sub and ice cream. :)
Wait so you got an xbox, subs, and icecream!? I don't think I could be anymore jealous. Oh wait, you're kids are fucking ninjas too! I hate you so much....

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
    • facebook
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2010, 01:55:56 PM »

Wait so you got an xbox, subs, and icecream!? I don't think I could be anymore jealous. Oh wait, you're kids are fucking ninjas too! I hate you so much....

remember he said hed adopt us, just waiting on the papers.

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2010, 01:56:12 PM »
but on the table?? why not in the trunk of the car? god that table can be sticky, and dirty, oh the poor box. lol.

I live in Arizona meng.  It was about 110 degrees out yesterday.  No way I was putting that xbox in the trunk.  It woulda melted quicker than the ice cream!

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2010, 01:58:05 PM »

remember he said hed adopt us, just waiting on the papers.

Yep, just working out the kinks on that. hehe

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Ruler Of Nod
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2010, 01:58:44 PM »

I live in Arizona meng.  It was about 110 degrees out yesterday.  No way I was putting that xbox in the trunk.  It woulda melted quicker than the ice cream!
EEK! Ya plus I wouldn't want to leave that thing outta my sight. Hell I'd probably be hugging it with an iron deathgrip till I got home. Totally would wiped off the table before setting the box on it though...

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
    • facebook
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2010, 02:06:06 PM »
hahaha i had mine in the trunk when i went to hottopic, and it was fine.

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2010, 02:20:51 PM »

EEK! Ya plus I wouldn't want to leave that thing outta my sight. Hell I'd probably be hugging it with an iron deathgrip till I got home. Totally would wiped off the table before setting the box on it though...

Oh, I can assure you, the table was cleaned. :)   And I certainly wasn't letting it out of my sight.  I tried to take it into Best Buy with me when I went looking for a data transfer cable.  They were like "uh, no. you can leave it at the customer service desk"  I promptly walked out.

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Ruler Of Nod
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2010, 02:24:51 PM »

Oh, I can assure you, the table was cleaned. :)   And I certainly wasn't letting it out of my sight.  I tried to take it into Best Buy with me when I went looking for a data transfer cable.  They were like "uh, no. you can leave it at the customer service desk"  I promptly walked out.
Good Man.

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
    • facebook
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2010, 03:50:00 PM »
yea no shit, god can u imagine if they sold YOUR xbox, oh god  londons burning comes to mind. lol.

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2010, 03:56:10 PM »
yea no shit, god can u imagine if they sold YOUR xbox, oh god  londons burning comes to mind. lol.

If I had let that happen, Best Buy burning woulda came to mind. Real fuckin quick!

90 more minutes and I getta go home and start the transfer process.  Hope it doesn't tak long to move 115 G :o

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
    • facebook
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2010, 04:01:34 PM »

If I had let that happen, Best Buy burning woulda came to mind. Real fuckin quick!

90 more minutes and I getta go home and start the transfer process.  Hope it doesn't tak long to move 115 G :o

nah it alot quickr then it used to be  took less then an hr for like 900 items.

Offline SurfinHB

• Founding Father
  • Feeling the Showtime!
  • Showtime Karma: 507
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2010, 05:55:39 PM »
Happy Fathers Day to all the dads on here!!!

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2010, 04:04:05 PM »

Just some random pics the old lady sent me today.