Author Topic: "The Land of Showtime for Free" (A Minecraft 360 World...20C style!)  (Read 6912 times)

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 676
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
So I wanted us to have a thread of our very own, for our great Minecraft World, The Land of Showtime for Free.   :drinks2:   All post related to OUR World and strategy that we should have... what we should build next, and all that kind of stuff shall be post in here.    I look forward to our World growing, and I think we've started of with a GREAT seed.   I'll be back on as soon as Omega text me he's coming on.   As of this post, we only have ONE structure of safe keep with 4 beds, easily can make more, BUT our MINES are fucking INCREDIBLE thanks to Lotion, Szabada and Isnt getting crazy in there.   Already have found Diamonds, Gold, Iron, Lapis, Red Stone and Coal.   We've also hit bedrock.    Our land has A LOT of Sugar Cane, and I've found Clay already, and have made it into brick so far.

Everyone from the site is Welcome to play with us in this... help us build an awesome land.   I can't wait to take pictures of this.   I am going to star a rail system to Szabadas mine that he found, and we have a great start where we are at on the other side as well.   You shall see when you join.   A few pictures from the main Minecraft thread of our new World...

ADDED...:

The Land of Showtime for Free Laws:

If you are creating a house/building/structure, let everyone know on here if you would like nobody to mess with it.  That is an understandable request, and one that everyone should respect.

Please put a sign next to YOUR OWN PERSONAL CHEST.  That way nobody will take anything from YOUR own personal chest.  If a chest is in a mine down deep, most always those are communal chest for everyone to take from.  Please list with a posted sign in front of your OWN PERSONAL CHEST so that others will not take your personal belongings.

If you can think of other stuff, please say something, and I will add it to this first page.  :)

I will build a little tonight if your even on.  Am I going to be the only one building on your world or are others going to build?  Are you going to be on all day?  Did you quit your job?

WE HAVE CLAY!

The new map is FUCKING GREAT!   A LAVA FLOW STRAIGHT INTO THE OCEAN, I made the first house right inside the mountain next to it... so let me know how to make it where everyone spawns there.  There are natural mountains that go to the clouds.. there is lakes, iron, and coal all over i've seen so far.     So many trees so much sugar cane... very cool.   I used a generated seed that I found on my own.. it's called "Battlefield"  I tried that one, after I saw someone on youtube used Modern Warfare as their seed.    This seed is awesome!

And Omega, as far as I know, lot's should be joining in.   And there is snow and Ice as well next to the original spawn point, and next to the new house I made.

Here's a view from up high...

ps... oh yes... i'll be on all day randomly throughout the day... Jaxy is going to be bumming today... because today is a minecraft all day all night day!    hit me up on here when you get on... i'm taking a break.
i will try to at times!  

and btw,.. there are 4 of us rocking "The Land of Showtime for Free" right now, and we have already found diamonds on this great seed!  Lotion and Szabada have struck it rich!

This was Szabada posing by the way next to his find of Diamonds.
New Showtime for Free level, finding Gold and Red Stone as well as Iron in this shot of Water meets Lava.  Obsidian is forming as well here....

Isntmenttolast becomes the 3rd member to find Diamonds... First was Lotion (no picture), followed by Szabada above, and now Isnt...

« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 02:57:04 PM by miDnIghtEr20C »

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
Re: "The Land of Showtime for Free" (A Minecraft 360 World...20C style!)
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 05:28:40 PM »
I finally found some Diamonds too now!  At the Bedrock Quarry on the bottom you made there Lotion..... I dug a bit around that and found some!

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 12:17:39 AM »
Sunrise from Omegas Early Stages Snow Castle...

Offline Isntmenttolast

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 613
    • facebook
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 07:23:37 AM »
you know even with the torches i could still see better with out them on my game.  no wonder why you couldnt see!

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2012, 09:20:17 AM »
To find the Main House that started it all, as well as our first Mine Shafts, look for coordinates X: -269, Y: 74, Z: -6

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2012, 09:23:12 AM »
We will be back on today at 430 pm pst... see you then!

OMEGA BOMBS

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2012, 05:14:11 PM »
We will be back on today at 430 pm pst... see you then!

Its too bad people can only play when one person is on.  Would be fun if there was a dedicated xbox.  Oh well, maybe Minecraft 2 will get it right.

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2012, 12:02:27 PM »
To find the Main House that started it all, as well as our first Mine Shafts, look for coordinates X: -269, Y: 74, Z: -6
I have built a little Beach house now that is right next to that incredibly rare lava pool, that formed naturally on ground level... I've cleared out to make a half water, half lava moat on one side right now, and if anyone wants to help building there, be my guest.  Coordinates are... X: -42, Y: 71, Z: -35

Also, I took some shots from the sky, to show the near by surroundings from the main safe house that was built in the side of the mountain.  Our original area.

This first view is facing North from safe house.

Eastward, towards Szabadas mineshaft.

South shot, towards where some of you will originally spawn, and where the first ever spawn point and shelter are.

West shot.  Omega Bombs Ice Castle located that way where the tracks are going to.

And this, please nobody break it down.... this is where some will spawn when entering the world for the first time, but this is where I spawned when the game first started, and this was the only shelter I could make the first of the games night cycle.   So this is an oldie here in Old Town Showtimeville. :)

« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 12:00:28 AM by miDnIghtEr20C »

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2012, 11:58:33 PM »
was roaming the land... came across some great looking landscape.    one mountain goes so high in the sky, only 9 cubes higher, and you hit the top of what you can build.

This area had rock and dirt just forming in mid air... pretty cool area.  Can't wait till we start building there.

And this is from up on top of the mountain above the clouds.

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2012, 08:04:57 AM »
Oops... started a little forest fire last night.  :BBQ:

A nice little pack of wolves I saw on my way to Szabadas Castle.

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2012, 04:39:35 PM »
We have tons of Gold and Iron in the community chest right now... so when we're all on, feel free to come and grab some.

Right now, we have mine cart tracks running towards Omegas Snow Palace, and back to the center starting house... we have tracks going to Szabadas incredible Castle..... and back to the starting house.. and tracks going to the Beach House, next to the surface natural Lava Pool, and goes back to starting house.   

So right now, we have a Central Hub, where the tracks go to.... and then 3 places they go to.   

THIS IS AWESOME!  :beach: :drinks2:

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2012, 08:20:36 AM »
Szabada building up his awesome Castle.

Szabs Castle after he was done... nice shot from the railway.

Picture of the Diamond Beach House, showing shot of Sun going down...

Offline cuco33

• 2011 CO-Member of the Year
  • Thrusting deep in Showtime for Free
  • Showtime Karma: 367
    • eurokult
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2012, 07:34:23 AM »
I still haven't seen you guys on to log in but def will keep on looking!

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2012, 01:27:15 PM »
Szabadas Castle, located in the farthest part of the North East on the map you can go.   A little Sunrise while he builds his dock...

We found a Monster Spawner under Szabada Manor... way down below.  First time I've seen one.

miDnIghtEr20C Main House in the day...(Obsidian not added to the Gold Blocks yet)

Same shot, just at night. (And Obsidian added to the Gold pattern)

Pictures still to come on Omegas Snow Castle, and Lotions new found Awesome land area, where he now is building.    Random Hero has some huge caves down below, as well as Isntmenttolast... and hope some more of you come on in and help us build!

Offline Isntmenttolast

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 613
    • facebook
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2012, 06:07:10 PM »
damn, you guys have beeen busy! ive got like a week or 2 before ill beee able to get on and play again school shit, plus trying to get the health science stuff worked out is soooo taking me xbox time. i hate school some days.