Author Topic: old thread archived for newer thread...... nothing to see.  (Read 1669 times)

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 679
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
my Logray came in today.    great condition besides the bubble/blister yellowing, but that happens a lot.   that's why the ones you find that have the clear blister, are even that much more than with yellowing.   anyhoo... hope this card brings back memories for some, it did for me.  :tusken: :jedi: :jabba: :r2d2: :yo daddy: ....

« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 11:32:52 PM by miDnIghtEr20C »

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
Re: Vintage Star Wars Action Figures...
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 06:29:12 PM »
well.. my Emperor, and Tri Logo Luke Jedi Knight came in today... as well as my Tri Logo Emperor.   GREAT conditions for these..... i'll describe them as best i can with the pictures i just got done taking.

also, here is some info on "Tri Logo" Vintage Star Wars Figures.  http://trilogo.info/intro-history/what-are-trilogos/

Here's a pic of the two of them.

Couple of pics of the regular carded Emperor.  Yellowing of the bubble to about 60% as described when I bought it, but besides that, the card is really in excellent shape.  The card is not even punched at the top.  Can't wait to AFA these group of figures I bought.   Two pics here.. one with the flash for better look at figure, one without to see the card better.

Here is the Luke... couple minor things wrong with it, but nothing to wrong at all for what I'm looking for in a grading.  But this is a harder to find Tri Logo...

Here are the small flaws.  You can see it with some small veins next to Lukes face on the card.  As well as a price sticker rip on the top.  Bubble is clear though, and 100% intact (all the bubbles in my pics are completely intact 100%!)  Anyhoo...

Here are the backs of both cards as well.  Notice that the Tri Logo card, has two figures blacked out, and no bar code in the back.

And here is my Tri Logo Emperor in great NM quality.  Only one thing wrong, and that's a small, tiny tiny tear on the bottom of the card... and that is all!  Card is NOT punched, and the bubble is almost completely undamaged.  Apparently tri logo bubbles most always dent do to crappy plastic, but this one is about 95% dent free.

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 05:43:09 PM »
scored an incredibly NM Stormtrooper... i can't wait to AFA these..  only thing wrong with this one, is a little yellowing on the blister/bubble, and a little bend to the card, yet the bend has created no veins... so i'll take that!   it will straighten out in an AFA case!

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 05:13:49 PM »
new figure came in today, and so did my cases... so here we go.

new figure... Royal Guard.    a little tear on the back, and a couple creases here and there, overall really good condition once again!

and then here is some of the Vintage Wall... only the vintage carded figures going up on this side...

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 08:56:05 PM »
56K warning...

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2012, 10:46:16 PM »
one of my favorite figures growing up.. was able to get one for a good price, in a good condition.   this is my oldest one now that i have on card, the rest are Return of the Jedi, this is Empire Strikes Back, and it's on a 41 Card.. meaning 41 action figures on the back.

Nice and straight.. no curves or bends...

Only damage is the price tag tear, and a bit of a red mark.. i couldn't care less though.. not ever selling this one any time soon.

The back.. love the blue back.   Different looking from the RotJ backs.