Author Topic: MLB 2012...  (Read 18258 times)

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 679
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
Re: MLB 2012...
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2012, 07:13:49 AM »
Karma for leaving his team he was with like Lebron left his.... Karma for when St Louis offered him millions upon millions upon millions of dollars to stay with said team that just won the championship and try to win it again, and have his wife say about the offerings of the millions upon millions from St Louis.... "That amount they offered was an insult"

Karma.

Just like Lebron... just like Trevor Ariza, and just like any other money grubbing greedy piece of shit!  :woot!:

I'm so happy seeing this happen to Pujos and the Angels! 

LET'S GO DODGERS AND MAGIC JOHNSON!!  :drinks2:

Offline Szabada

• 2011 Co-Member of the Year
  • Showtime for Free Hero
  • Showtime Karma: 569
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2012, 10:46:43 AM »
Karma for leaving his team he was with like Lebron left his.... Karma for when St Louis offered him millions upon millions upon millions of dollars to stay with said team that just won the championship and try to win it again, and have his wife say about the offerings of the millions upon millions from St Louis.... "That amount they offered was an insult"

Karma.

Just like Lebron... just like Trevor Ariza, and just like any other money grubbing greedy piece of shit!  :woot!:

Pujols left the Cardinals NOTHING like Lebron left the Cavs.  Ariza left the Lakers to be a starter, can't really blame him for that either. 

Pujols will break out, I just hope the team as a whole starts playing well enough to not get in too much of a hole against the stupid Rangers. 

He just has to hit that first one and it'll all be over with, it's messing with his head man! 

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2012, 10:58:07 AM »
i know.. but it sounds better for me if i use lebron and pujos in the same post!  :BBQ: :woot!:

Offline Szabada

• Showtime for Free Hero
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2012, 11:04:45 AM »
i know.. but it sounds better for me if i use lebron and pujos in the same post!  :BBQ: :woot!:

Hah.  BUt you can't!   Because Pujols has actually led his team to a Championship and has a ring!

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 623
  • Ruler Of Nod
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2012, 11:07:29 AM »

Hah.  BUt you can't!   Because Pujols has actually led his team to a Championship and has a ring!

Offline Szabada

• Showtime for Free Hero
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2012, 10:51:10 PM »
The shift is really messing with Pujols.  He's going to have to learn to go the other way.  Who knows how many hits he's had taken away by it. 

And Poor Pooooooor Ervin Santana... the guy is 0-6 in his six consecutive starts.  But I just heard this on ESPN... His last 5 starts, he has gotten ZERO run support, yep.  He's started his last five games and the Angels have been shut out in each.  I don't care who you are, you're not going to get a win if your freaking team can't even score A SINGLE RUN for you.  Poor guy. 

Is it time for a MLB 2012 thread? 

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2012, 07:14:33 AM »
i say we just change the title of this thread to that!

Offline Szabada

• Showtime for Free Hero
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2012, 09:01:12 PM »
So now that Pujols finally hit his first homerun as an Angel they can start firing on all cylinders and hopefully winning more games.  So I checked the standings to see what's going on.  They're only 6.5 behind Texas which is nothing this early in the season.  But according to their record, guess who is the best team in baseball at a whopping 19-9?  The Freaking Baltimore Orioles!   :rofl:

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2012, 09:34:40 PM »
cherry popped!

Offline mischa316

• Founding Mother, High Def Mod
  • Showtime Trooper
  • Showtime Karma: 604
    • Mischa's This & That Vintage Ebay Store
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2012, 07:57:32 PM »
what's happening to Pujols is simple... it's called.. Karma! 

oh, and goodnight Mariano Rivera... you are done for.  way to bust your ACL shagging balls.   incredible.   what a sucky way for your career to end.

Did you see now that when he was tested on his knee it revealed a blood clot.  He said everything happens for a reason well if it weren't for the injury he may have never tested for the blood clot.  That might have killed him.  He vows to be back though he will not let this end his career.  That is your all time saves leader for ya oh yeah!!

Mischa

Offline VOLTAN

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 729
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2012, 09:14:19 PM »

oh, and goodnight Mariano Rivera... you are done for.  way to bust your ACL shagging balls.   incredible.   what a sucky way for your career to end.

Did you see now that when he was tested on his knee it revealed a blood clot.  He said everything happens for a reason well if it weren't for the injury he may have never tested for the blood clot.  That might have killed him.  He vows to be back though he will not let this end his career.  That is your all time saves leader for ya oh yeah!!

Mischa

I heard Hoffman is planning a comeback.  He wants the all time saves title back!!   ;)

Offline mischa316

• Founding Mother, High Def Mod
  • Showtime Trooper
  • Showtime Karma: 604
    • Mischa's This & That Vintage Ebay Store
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2012, 10:56:30 PM »

Mischa

I heard Hoffman is planning a comeback.  He wants the all time saves title back!!   ;)

Um no he likes being retired ha ha ha.

Mischa

Offline itputdalotion0n

• Thrusting deep in Showtime for Free
  • Showtime Karma: 554
  • REAL TALK, Cause FAKE TALK just wont do.
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2012, 07:22:34 PM »
Everything ive heard about Mariano is he is a class act so i feel bad for him, even though i hate the Yankees. As for Pooholes, nah i wouldnt care that much about money if id already made as much as him you can only have so much what do i need to wipe my ass with golden toilet paper? But it was his decision and i think the Cards are better off since you always have to factor atleast 3 more year of age onto Hispanics so likely the angles signed a guy into his mid t 40s good luck getting that investment back.  Hate seeing him in the AL West but so far he hasnt earned a base salary so im good to this point
Let me hit you with some REAL TALK

Record Vs Vapor 2-0 with the Fantasy Panthers, 1-0 With the gutted Chiefs.

Master_X: Yeah, I like Kidd, my team back in the day was the Kings when he played with bibby and webber

Offline itputdalotion0n

• Thrusting deep in Showtime for Free
  • Showtime Karma: 554
  • REAL TALK, Cause FAKE TALK just wont do.
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2012, 07:24:15 PM »

Karma.

Also the way Pooholes left STL was in no way close to the way ARod Left Seattle or Lebron left Cleveland, no saying i want to play for a contender and then signing with one of the worst teams in the league. or totally disrespecting your homestate team and having a TV show and cockily saying your leaving.
Let me hit you with some REAL TALK

Record Vs Vapor 2-0 with the Fantasy Panthers, 1-0 With the gutted Chiefs.

Master_X: Yeah, I like Kidd, my team back in the day was the Kings when he played with bibby and webber

Offline Szabada

• Showtime for Free Hero
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2012, 10:32:15 PM »
How are the Dodgers doing anyways?  Haven't heard much about them lately.  All I know is Kemp is/was on the 15 day DL... but that started a while ago.  But from what I heard the 15 day was a best case scenario, hamstring wasn't it?