Author Topic: I'm looking for...  (Read 911 times)

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 678
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
I'm looking for...
« on: April 11, 2012, 03:35:58 PM »
I thought this thread could be cool, for those of us that are collectors, and looking for certain items, or figures, or whatever out there.   Like for instance, I am looking for a VINTAGE, ORIGINAL, BOBA FETT Blaster.  I have the figure from my own collection when I was a kid... but now I'm looking for the blaster that came with the figure.  I want to get it graded.        I have a few Star Wars figures, I'm interested in getting graded.

Anyways... so if anyone ever see's anything on the net, or in person, or whatever.. Give me a heads up.    And all of you looking for something in the hobby World... What are you looking for?   :lurker:

BTW.... the blaster looks like the one on this link.    Like I said.. I have my original figure... just no original weapon.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Loose-1979-Star-Wars-Boba-Fett-Figure-AFA-90-COO-TW-HIGHEST-GRADE-/370603964575?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5649b7b89f

Offline VOLTAN

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 727
Re: I'm looking for...
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 07:30:37 AM »
BRILLIANT idea Mid!!!!!   I'll keep an eye out for the blaster at Phoenix Comicon next month.