Author Topic: Justified  (Read 904 times)

Offline COLTS and BOLTS

• Showtime Madden Commish
  • Showtime Trooper
  • Showtime Karma: 491
Justified
« on: April 10, 2012, 10:44:08 PM »
I don't know if anyone else other than myself and Szabada watch this show, but it deserves to have its own thread.

Season 3 ended tonight, and I have to say that the season 3 finale might be my favorite episode of Justified ever. This is my favorite show on TV, and I would argue with anyone else who thinks there is currently a better show on now.

Anyone else see the season finale (or any of Season 3)?

Offline Szabada

• 2011 Co-Member of the Year
  • Showtime for Free Hero
  • Showtime Karma: 569
Re: Justified
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 01:18:50 AM »
What?  That was the finale?  I was kind of wondering how the hell they could get another episode after that.  Pretty crazy.  I liked it, can't wait until the next season.  There will be one right?

Offline COLTS and BOLTS

• Showtime Madden Commish
  • Showtime Trooper
  • Showtime Karma: 491
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 07:56:38 AM »
What?  That was the finale?  I was kind of wondering how the hell they could get another episode after that.  Pretty crazy.  I liked it, can't wait until the next season.  There will be one right?

Yeah that sadly was the end of season 3. My Tuesdays now suck until January because that show is over haha. And yes, they've already been renewed for Season 4.

The scene with Raylan and Wynn in the trailer in the finale last night is probably my all time favorite scene in the show.

Offline Szabada

• 2011 Co-Member of the Year
  • Showtime for Free Hero
  • Showtime Karma: 569
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 10:23:44 AM »

Yeah that sadly was the end of season 3. My Tuesdays now suck until January because that show is over haha. And yes, they've already been renewed for Season 4.

The scene with Raylan and Wynn in the trailer in the finale last night is probably my all time favorite scene in the show.

Yeah, that was pretty cool.  Especially his reaction after he left.  Hah!

Offline SurfinHB

• Founding Father
  • Feeling the Showtime!
  • Showtime Karma: 507
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 10:31:03 AM »
This show looks really good but I haven't seen it yet. Is it on Netflix or online somewhere so I can catch up?