Author Topic: Some PS Vita Game Review Averages...  (Read 1924 times)

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 680
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
Some PS Vita Game Review Averages...
« on: February 15, 2012, 07:37:57 AM »
these are from meta so far...   looks like the new uncharted sucks compared to the others, and then there's some nice good scores for a few of the games... good ol rayman.     the games i thought would score high are scoring low, and the low games i thought are scoring high.... weird.

Lumines: Electronic Symphony

User: tbd
    Feb 15

Rayman Origins

Feb 15

Super Stardust Delta

Feb 15

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

User: 7.5
    Feb 15

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Feb 15

WipEout 2048

Feb 15

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational

Feb 15

FIFA Soccer

Feb 15

ModNation Racers: Road Trip

Feb 15

Little Deviants

Feb 15

Reality Fighters

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/release-date/new-releases/vita/metascore

Offline VOLTAN

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 732
Re: Some PS Vita Game Review Averages...
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 07:58:11 AM »
I got to play a couple holes of Hot Shots Golf the other day.  I was impressed with the graphics.  Very nice HD and nice bright colors.  The Vita itself is pretty slim and it's somehow lighter than my 3DS.

Offline DustoMan

• Large Member
  • Showtime Karma: 530
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 10:13:39 AM »
I got to play a couple holes of Hot Shots Golf the other day.  I was impressed with the graphics.  Very nice HD and nice bright colors.  The Vita itself is pretty slim and it's somehow lighter than my 3DS.
Hot Shots Golf is wonderful.  My problem with it is that I seem to have hit a wall with the third course and they aren't giving me the tools I should have in order to play better.  On the PS3 version you could put some spin on the ball so that when it hit the ground you could make it slow down and go farther depending on how I spin it.  As far as I can tell, you can't do that in the game.  And the balls and clubs they give you don't make enough of a difference.  The ball is rolling way farther than what I want... oh and I suck at putting. Otherwise it's a fun game, and the daily online challenges are fun to do.

I saw right through Little Deviants being a shallow mini game cash grab.  It doesn't surprise me at all the it scored low. The dev team was finished with it before the Vita even launch in America.  That's why I canceled my Early Bundle and got the 3G bundle with the 8GB card.
Dusto
dustoman [at] gmail [dot] com

Offline cuco33

• 2011 CO-Member of the Year
  • Thrusting deep in Showtime for Free
  • Showtime Karma: 368
    • eurokult
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 11:00:51 AM »
FIFA A 75??? WHAT THE HELL??? Just playing the demo a few times I'd say it's SIGNIFICANTLY better than any portable FIFA game, ever. And only a 75??? I guess the rest of the game and structure is lacking...