Author Topic: 20 Club nights...  (Read 1460 times)

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 676
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
20 Club nights...
« on: January 27, 2012, 02:13:27 PM »
fuck ya!   this game kicks ass!   

i'm getting the hang of it, and love this one mode that's like Demolition... except this time, you both go for the key to ignite the switch, and there's defusing and all that shit.   awesome!

also, i am now an official member of the 20C Gotham City Imposters team.. can't wait to play with you Caine!  you will love this game! 

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
Re: 20 Club nights...
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 06:56:17 PM »
it's official... i have gone 20C in the real game now.    this is a solid game... hope to see some of you get this one.  only 1200 ms points...

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 622
  • Ruler Of Nod
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 07:10:38 PM »
Allright, Allright... I'll check this out and see if it's playable on the SD and I'll pick it up if it is. If not its gonna be a few months, but have no doubt I'm planning on picking it up.

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 07:40:16 PM »
i hope it can hang on SD for ya... it's possible.   maps are small, and it's just action... you might have trouble seeing the mines though... but you can stay up on buildings and shit like that with the grapple hook.. .or all sorts of stuff.   

good fun game.

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Ruler Of Nod
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 12:15:34 AM »
i hope it can hang on SD for ya... it's possible.   maps are small, and it's just action... you might have trouble seeing the mines though... but you can stay up on buildings and shit like that with the grapple hook.. .or all sorts of stuff.   

good fun game.

Heh well I did kick a remarkable amount of ass in the BF3 demo for some odd reason considering I could barely see shit and had to change my brightness settings every time I went from indoor to outdoor. ;)

As long as I don't have to strain the shit out of my eyes and such. If there is a lot of text or whatever for details on weapon loadouts and such that could be massively frustrating.

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2012, 08:45:04 AM »
no.. it's all good with the text imo... should be fine.   this game is so COD/Team Fortress and that one arcade only game for Live that was awesome with the gadgets... it's slipping me, but i beat that game... it was fun.   this game is fun!

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Ruler Of Nod
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2012, 12:29:35 PM »
no.. it's all good with the text imo... should be fine.   this game is so COD/Team Fortress and that one arcade only game for Live that was awesome with the gadgets... it's slipping me, but i beat that game... it was fun.   this game is fun!

Word, I don't have a day off till next monday so I don't no when I'll get around to it but I'll check it out asap, well, you know directly after the ME3 demo

Offline Szabada

• 2011 Co-Member of the Year
  • Showtime for Free Hero
  • Showtime Karma: 569
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2012, 12:36:35 PM »
I got 400 ms points awarded to my account bringing my balance high enough to allow me to get this.  Soon... maybe I'll download it tomorrow.