Author Topic: Amazon.com Shopping(How to help SfF when you shop on Amazon)  (Read 20557 times)

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 679
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
Re: Amazon.com Shopping(How to help SfF when you shop on Amazon)
« Reply #90 on: November 20, 2013, 08:10:07 AM »
BF4 on there for Xbox one!   the site made NO money last month.. this month should be much better.

Offline Szabada

• 2011 Co-Member of the Year
  • Showtime for Free Hero
  • Showtime Karma: 569
« Reply #91 on: November 20, 2013, 09:41:04 AM »
Hmm, well.  The BF4 and the dodge stick shift thing (shift interlock device) are mine.  I've bought some other stuff too.  Oh well...

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 623
  • Ruler Of Nod
« Reply #92 on: November 20, 2013, 10:41:07 AM »
Yeah, and thanks to Red I got RDR:GOTY, do we not get income on gift cards? It was only $20 so I can't see us getting much from it but still...

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #93 on: November 20, 2013, 04:25:59 PM »
Hmm, well.  The BF4 and the dodge stick shift thing (shift interlock device) are mine.  I've bought some other stuff too.  Oh well...
Oh I saw a rectal thermometer and some other stuff that is not gaming related but didn't want to mention anything.  ;)   I thank thee.. seriously.  It's almost 10 bucks a month to run the site and then when the year is up it cost more.. but that's another story and not a big deal.. but i thank thee for using the links!

Yeah, and thanks to Red I got RDR:GOTY, do we not get income on gift cards? It was only $20 so I can't see us getting much from it but still...
I've seen gift cards go down lot's on my thing here.. and those bring the site good money.  Not sure why it seems better than buying things.  Gift cards are so hot right now on Amazon Associates.

Offline Szabada

• 2011 Co-Member of the Year
  • Showtime for Free Hero
  • Showtime Karma: 569
« Reply #94 on: November 20, 2013, 11:30:21 PM »
Oh I saw a rectal thermometer and some other stuff that is not gaming related but didn't want to mention anything.  ;)   I thank thee.. seriously.  It's almost 10 bucks a month to run the site and then when the year is up it cost more.. but that's another story and not a big deal.. but i thank thee for using the links!

I've seen gift cards go down lot's on my thing here.. and those bring the site good money.  Not sure why it seems better than buying things.  Gift cards are so hot right now on Amazon Associates.

Its for the baby...  ;N

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #95 on: November 20, 2013, 11:46:11 PM »
Mmmmm Hmmmmm   :ok:   :loco:

NEXT GEN IS ALMOST HERE FOR THOSE OF US WITH NO PS4'S!