Author Topic: NFL Pickem week 13 Thursday Game  (Read 5265 times)

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 623
  • Ruler Of Nod
Re: NFL Pickem week 13 Thursday Game
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2011, 10:00:12 PM »
Oh well fuck that then ill take it also thats 15 losses off mine. .025 isnt shit. How does that work though voltan has only missed 3 games thats not even a full week.

Anyways ill fix it.

I recommend putting a "*" next to our names (or names of anyone else who missed a week) and a note indicating as such at the bottom of the "Results" because obviously some are gonna have more games than others blah blah blah (and ** for two weeks if necessary etc.)

Offline itputdalotion0n

• Thrusting deep in Showtime for Free
  • Showtime Karma: 554
  • REAL TALK, Cause FAKE TALK just wont do.
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2011, 10:05:00 PM »
yea but so voltan has missed games in two weeks, not enough for a full week of games, so what do we do with that.
Let me hit you with some REAL TALK

Record Vs Vapor 2-0 with the Fantasy Panthers, 1-0 With the gutted Chiefs.

Master_X: Yeah, I like Kidd, my team back in the day was the Kings when he played with bibby and webber

Offline itputdalotion0n

« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2011, 10:05:46 PM »
And correct me if im wrong but .025 percent isnt much of a penalty is it?

Master_X: Yeah, I like Kidd, my team back in the day was the Kings when he played with bibby and webber

Offline Szabada

• 2011 Co-Member of the Year
  • Showtime for Free Hero
  • Showtime Karma: 569
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2011, 11:37:34 PM »
Doesn't really matter all that much IMO.  Are there prizes or anything?  We'll work it out towards the end.  It's not like anyone is doing what causes the rule to be there in the first place (avoiding a week to keep a lead) but it does cause a sort of advantage, even though some of those weeks missed by a few of you were really easy ones in which everyone did very well. 

MAYBE, we could look at the weeks people missed and give them a game lower than the lowest scoring person had for such week?  Or something like that?  Just a thought that JUST popped into my head. 

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 623
  • Ruler Of Nod
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2011, 11:45:37 PM »
Doesn't really matter all that much IMO.  Are there prizes or anything?  We'll work it out towards the end.  It's not like anyone is doing what causes the rule to be there in the first place (avoiding a week to keep a lead) but it does cause a sort of advantage, even though some of those weeks missed by a few of you were really easy ones in which everyone did very well. 

MAYBE, we could look at the weeks people missed and give them a game lower than the lowest scoring person had for such week?  Or something like that?  Just a thought that JUST popped into my head. 

Yeah... I don't know about the whole .025% thing being a super hinderance and I don't want to do the math right now either, heh....

However, yeah I'm totally not trying to take advantage or blah blah blah. I just brain farted. Work beat the shit outta me last week and my mind was mush. Had no idea it was Sunday till I showed up at work and saw the Game on.  :-[

Mid did mention a (little? pretty sure he said little) prize for the winner, but I'm pretty sure we're all in it for the bragging rights more than anything else.

Since Mid's been making the rules on this so far I say we defer to his judgement further on this.

Offline Vapor

• 2011-2012 Showtime for Free Pick 'em Champion
  • Large Member
  • Showtime Karma: 317
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2011, 03:24:58 PM »
a missed game should count as a loss for each team
21:07:32 VOLTAN: lotion took he ard black dick straightn up the ole galleys arse, with a +4 roll. biotch

(23:06:28) Szabada: If I had started Tannehill over stupid fuck face Cutler

Offline itputdalotion0n

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2011, 03:42:18 PM »
Thats the way i see it but, MID is giving a prize aparently not that i care but apparently some do.

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 680
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2011, 04:24:01 PM »
ya, do however you guys want to do it.  the season is almost over, so whatever the majority wants.    :drinks2: