Author Topic: Super 8 $15 bucks on amazon right now  (Read 1204 times)

Offline itputdalotion0n

• Thrusting deep in Showtime for Free
  • Showtime Karma: 554
  • REAL TALK, Cause FAKE TALK just wont do.
Super 8 $15 bucks on amazon right now
« on: November 20, 2011, 09:40:38 AM »
ANyone who is looking to buy this now is the time its 19.99 right now and there is a $5 off coupon you cut straight from amazon making it $15.

Let me hit you with some REAL TALK

Record Vs Vapor 2-0 with the Fantasy Panthers, 1-0 With the gutted Chiefs.

Master_X: Yeah, I like Kidd, my team back in the day was the Kings when he played with bibby and webber

Offline VOLTAN

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 727
Re: Super 8 $15 bucks on amazon right now
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 09:01:00 PM »
ANyone who is looking to buy this now is the time its 19.99 right now and there is a $5 off coupon you cut straight from amazon making it $15.

Aw shit!!  I might have to grab that up!  I need help on buying shit from Amazon and giving some to SFF tho.  None of my shit ever gets SFF any coin.  

HDinred/Darkredrain, how do you get it to help out?  Can I cut and paste a part of the link and make it happen?  I've clicked on links here, and then navigated forward on Amazon and SFF gets nada.  Apperently I'm a computer idiot or something.  And currently inebriated by my old friend Jose.  I want my purchases to help out our great community.  And it frustrates me that I sped money there and SFF gets shit from it.

Offline itputdalotion0n

• Thrusting deep in Showtime for Free
  • Showtime Karma: 554
  • REAL TALK, Cause FAKE TALK just wont do.
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 09:36:24 PM »
hmm i was under the impression that all you had to do was get to amazon from a link on another site and they get credit if not i have no clue. Thats what ive been doing and ive recently spent a couple hundred on amazon.
Let me hit you with some REAL TALK

Record Vs Vapor 2-0 with the Fantasy Panthers, 1-0 With the gutted Chiefs.

Master_X: Yeah, I like Kidd, my team back in the day was the Kings when he played with bibby and webber

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 09:54:13 PM »
hmm i was under the impression that all you had to do was get to amazon from a link on another site and they get credit if not i have no clue. Thats what ive been doing and ive recently spent a couple hundred on amazon.

I've asked Mid to look for credit after some of my purchases and SFF got nada.   :(

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 678
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 08:28:10 AM »
it should still come from the same link.   i've been noticing stuff showing up now.   i think you might of ordered some stuff voltan, when the amazon stuff wasn't working in california, before they changed the law back.

at least that's what i'm thinking happened.

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2011, 09:37:09 AM »
it should still come from the same link.   i've been noticing stuff showing up now.   i think you might of ordered some stuff voltan, when the amazon stuff wasn't working in california, before they changed the law back.

at least that's what i'm thinking happened.

Hmmm....ok.   I forgot about that law shit.  I'm gonna order a couple things this week just to test it out.  I'll let ya know when I order so you can maybe see if we get the credit.