Author Topic: Directv to get rid of FX network!!!  (Read 941 times)

Offline SurfinHB

• Founding Father
  • Feeling the Showtime!
  • Showtime Karma: 507
Directv to get rid of FX network!!!
« on: October 27, 2011, 07:10:37 PM »
This means I will lose my favorite shows like Sons of Anarchy, American Horror Story, And the Leauge!!! Anyone else have Directv???

Offline Vapor

• 2011-2012 Showtime for Free Pick 'em Champion
  • Large Member
  • Showtime Karma: 317
Re: Directv to get rid of FX network!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 09:32:08 PM »
american horror story is kick ass..and now im gonna have to get hulu again to see part 2 of the halloween episode..fuck you fox...im thinking about swithcing but i have a feeling if the channels get dropped they will be back in a month or so..ive had direct tv for like 12 years and they are usually the best besides dropping g4...if i ran direct tv i would do this id say u want to get rid of the sports channels,fx,fmc..take them all... take regular fox ..faux news..and all other chanells they own and get rid of those too we will see how their ratings are for football on sunday with no direct tv customers and how many bars would switch providers..but im not in  charge  so ill have to wait and see what happens nov 1...damn corporate greed
21:07:32 VOLTAN: lotion took he ard black dick straightn up the ole galleys arse, with a +4 roll. biotch

(23:06:28) Szabada: If I had started Tannehill over stupid fuck face Cutler

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 680
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 09:49:10 PM »
damn surfin, that sucks.  just saw some commercials about that.  no Always in Philadelphia as well!

Offline Szabada

• 2011 Co-Member of the Year
  • Showtime for Free Hero
  • Showtime Karma: 569
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 09:57:31 PM »
wasn't this what was going to happen to Time Warner awhile ago too? But it got resolved before it came to it?  Although I have no idea what all of this is about, just hoping for you DirecTV peoples sake it is. 

Offline VOLTAN

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 732
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2011, 09:30:32 AM »
Fuck Direct Tv. I'm almost a year free from them, and I don't miss it one bit. Well, except on Sundays. But those 250+ channels were rotting my brain, and making my kids slugs. I get a lot more done now that I don't sit in front of the TV and flip mindlessly through channel after channel of crap. Think about the cost. $120-150 a month, shit man, that's $1,400-1,800 a year. For stupid ass TV. Works for some, but not me. Too much money when I was only watching a half a dozen of the 250+ channels.

Offline Isntmenttolast

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 618
    • facebook
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2011, 11:23:12 AM »
Fuck Direct Tv. I'm almost a year free from them, and I don't miss it one bit. Well, except on Sundays. But those 250+ channels were rotting my brain, and making my kids slugs. I get a lot more done now that I don't sit in front of the TV and flip mindlessly through channel after channel of crap. Think about the cost. $120-150 a month, shit man, that's $1,400-1,800 a year. For stupid ass TV. Works for some, but not me. Too much money when I was only watching a half a dozen of the 250+ channels.

O.o were only paying 50 bucks a month....

supposivly the whole thing behind it is fox wants more money because they are always lumped into tiers with other stuff.   but yea its all about money. which sucks because we just got DTV less then a month ago and now if that stuff itsnt available ill be having to use demonoid alot more just to stay on top of it. but i highly doubt it will happen, dtv is one of the biggest tv providers.