Author Topic: 42 percent of US Xbox Live users watch one hour of video content per day  (Read 3722 times)

Offline VOLTAN

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 729
Re: 42 percent of US Xbox Live users watch one hour of video content per day
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2011, 06:56:06 PM »
actually my kids go from turning on the system> turning on the tv> signing in > to netflix> browse what ever section has the cartoon they are looking for. all on their own...

Yeah, mine do too.  I just have their Xboxes restricted to PG and G movies, unless I put in a button code for them because I caught them watching boobie movies late at night too many times.

hahahahahaha! do you blame them?!  wait can it be restricted to just gt or the xbox entirely?

Either way.  I just restrict via the gamertag tho.  That way if I'm using their xbox with my gamertag I don't have to deal with that crap.

ooooooo well i might have to set that up, and tell them to log into their names and not mine.

Yeah, they've got gold.  Take advantage of it.

Offline Isntmenttolast

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 615
    • facebook
Re: 42 percent of US Xbox Live users watch one hour of video content per day
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2011, 06:57:26 PM »
actually my kids go from turning on the system> turning on the tv> signing in > to netflix> browse what ever section has the cartoon they are looking for. all on their own...

Yeah, mine do too.  I just have their Xboxes restricted to PG and G movies, unless I put in a button code for them because I caught them watching boobie movies late at night too many times.

hahahahahaha! do you blame them?!  wait can it be restricted to just gt or the xbox entirely?

Either way.  I just restrict via the gamertag tho.  That way if I'm using their xbox with my gamertag I don't have to deal with that crap.

ooooooo well i might have to set that up, and tell them to log into their names and not mine.

Yeah, they've got gold.  Take advantage of it.

yea i should, i make them use theirs for games and cheevos i dont want seen on my gt,