Author Topic: Rumor: Nintendo 3DS Lite further for 2012 angedacht?  (Read 3647 times)

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 680
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
Rumor: Nintendo 3DS Lite further for 2012 angedacht?
« on: September 08, 2011, 12:17:41 PM »

It is recently well-known that Nintendo grants with Nintendo the 3DS many errors to have made. One admitted bad Launch quantity, lack of Design and more, but with announcement of the Circle PAD “extension” for the classical Nintendo 3DS now the question arises: “Comes when Nintendo 3DS lite?” Already first rumors pointed parts of the rumor in a new model in the year 2012 and already proved to be true: The Circle PAD extension comes!

If more and more plays - admitted klobige - the bit it supports accessories of Nintendo it is already an indirect confirmation that Nintendo has a new product in the rear spar and. Monster Hunter trichloroethylene G will make and uses the beginning as the first the new hardware essay.

But how the fans would react to a new product, if it would come in such a way shortly after Launch and the drastic price reduction Nintendo of the 3DS on the market? We are strained on your opinions!

http://de.babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?doit=done&tt=url&intl=1&fr=bf-home&trurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.planet3ds.de%2Fnews%2F13900-geruecht-nintendo-3ds-lite-weiterhin-fuer-2012-angedacht.html&lp=de_en&btnTrUrl=%C3%9Cbersetzen

Offline VOLTAN

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 732
Re: Rumor: Nintendo 3DS Lite further for 2012 angedacht?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 02:06:00 PM »
I'll be pissed. :caine: :caine: :caine: :caine:

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 619
    • facebook
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 02:10:52 PM »

youll be pissed?! your the one that talked me into wanting the damn thing!.

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 623
  • Ruler Of Nod
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 10:21:32 PM »

how can anyone honestly be surprised? Have none of you ever witnessed nintendo's business model in the past when it comes to handhelds? How many different DS's are there now? They had how many before the 3DS? Expect at least 3 models of the 3DS. Oh and don't forget about colors ::)

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2011, 11:32:59 PM »

how can anyone honestly be surprised? Have none of you ever witnessed nintendo's business model in the past when it comes to handhelds? How many different DS's are there now? They had how many before the 3DS? Expect at least 3 models of the 3DS. Oh and don't forget about colors ::)

Oh, I fully expect multiple models.  I just don't want some model coming out that hinders publishers from making games for my model.  Any game that requires a 2nd joystick would mean I'd be forced to use that stupid bulky add-on they just announced if I wanted to play it.  Fuck that.  That's my only concern.

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2011, 01:47:07 AM »
Speaking of colors, check this ugly thing out.

The 3DS may be Nintendo's new flagship handheld, but that doesn't mean the Japanese gaming giant is about to stop supporting the DS line of hardware. In fact, Nintendo of America has announced a new addition to the DSi XL family, set to arrive in North America on September 18th. That's one day before the release of Kirby Mass Attack for the DS.

The Metallic Rose color is meant for "kids eager to head back to school in style or busy adults with an appetite for on-the-go entertainment." It's also great for people that don't want headaches, and would like a system with decent battery life.

Other color options for Nintendo DSi XL hardware include Bronze, Midnight Blue and Burgundy. Nintendo DSi XL is available at a suggested retail price of $169.99. Yes, the same price as a 3DS.

http://www.shacknews.com/article/70099/metallic-rose-dsi-xl-coming-september-18

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 619
    • facebook
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2011, 02:07:35 PM »
the metalic rose is actually a pretty color on the DSLite,  that just looks liek cotton candy pink there.

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2011, 03:26:25 PM »
the metalic rose is actually a pretty color on the DSLite,  that just looks liek cotton candy pink there.

:x