Poll

Which difficulty should we play the online franchise on?

All Pro
All Madden

Author Topic: Showtime for Free Madden NFL 12 Online Franchise  (Read 1132 times)

Offline COLTS and BOLTS

• Showtime Madden Commish
  • Showtime Trooper
  • Showtime Karma: 491
Showtime for Free Madden NFL 12 Online Franchise
« on: August 30, 2011, 11:22:19 AM »
I just picked up the game and I am going to spend the morning setting up the online franchise. I am also going to investigate into linking it up to this other "league manager" site, which will (hopefully) enable us to run this franchise as if it had all of the bells and whistles of the offline franchise.

The official EA online franchise website for Madden 12 is here: http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/onlinefranchise#

I will post later with any updates I uncover as we get ready to fill out our franchise and get it rolling.

Also, I am debating between playing the franchise on either All Pro or All Madden, and will therefore be posting a poll to get people's opinions. My personal preference is for All Madden so that the upper tier players can (in theory) have tougher games (and possibly losses) against the CPU instead of having guaranteed wins in any CPU games.

Offline itputdalotion0n

• Thrusting deep in Showtime for Free
  • Showtime Karma: 554
  • REAL TALK, Cause FAKE TALK just wont do.
Re: Showtime for Free Madden NFL 12 Online Franchise
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 02:02:40 PM »
Just got home and mine was here from amazon.

Its a little bit different this year, this could be interesting. My first game i started down 17-0 at half and shut him out the rest of hte way to win 28-17.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 02:53:38 PM by itputdalotion0n »
Let me hit you with some REAL TALK

Record Vs Vapor 2-0 with the Fantasy Panthers, 1-0 With the gutted Chiefs.

Master_X: Yeah, I like Kidd, my team back in the day was the Kings when he played with bibby and webber

Offline COLTS and BOLTS

• Showtime Madden Commish
  • Showtime Trooper
  • Showtime Karma: 491
Re: Showtime for Free Madden NFL 12 Online Franchise
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 10:31:11 AM »
Just got home and mine was here from amazon.

Its a little bit different this year, this could be interesting. My first game i started down 17-0 at half and shut him out the rest of hte way to win 28-17.

I haven't played any people other than mik a couple of times. Both games were low scoring, and he took them both (one because of a terrible mistake by me with 30 seconds to go).

As for the CPU, they are absolutely brutal on all madden this year. All Pro is too easy, and All Madden borders on too difficult. I can generally score on All Madden, but getting stops can be downright impossible sometimes. It will be interesting either way when the franchise finally starts.

I created the franchise, but I think I am going to wait on invitations, because I have a feeling there will be a roster update next week when the season starts. Anybody know people who want to play so we can fill out the league?

P.S., MoePain messaged me yesterday, and he is going to take the Bucs.