Author Topic: Game of Thrones  (Read 11052 times)

Offline itputdalotion0n

• Thrusting deep in Showtime for Free
  • Showtime Karma: 554
  • REAL TALK, Cause FAKE TALK just wont do.
Re: Game of Thrones
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2015, 02:49:23 PM »
Best show ever
Let me hit you with some REAL TALK

Record Vs Vapor 2-0 with the Fantasy Panthers, 1-0 With the gutted Chiefs.

Master_X: Yeah, I like Kidd, my team back in the day was the Kings when he played with bibby and webber

Offline Szabada

• 2011 Co-Member of the Year
  • Showtime for Free Hero
  • Showtime Karma: 569
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2015, 12:06:08 AM »
Best show ever

Agreed, Caine.  And Agreed Lotion. 

This shit is the fucking bomb.  Sizzle.  Dizzle, Drizzle Sheeboppy Bang Diggity.  \

I really do feel bad, for someone who can't get into this show.  It starts off, the first season, I guess a little slow?  Some people don't like it.  But hot fucking damn. 

It pretty much has everything.  EVERYTHING.  Even the wife LOVES it.  Thats saying something...

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 623
  • Ruler Of Nod
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2015, 08:42:56 PM »
Best show ever

This shit is the fucking bomb.  Sizzle.  Dizzle, Drizzle Sheeboppy Bang Diggity.  \

I really do feel bad, for someone who can't get into this show.  It starts off, the first season, I guess a little slow?  Some people don't like it.  But hot fucking damn. 

It pretty much has everything.  EVERYTHING.  Even the wife LOVES it.  Thats saying something...

This type of stuff is right up my alley and it still took me about 3 or 4 episodes before it got it's hooks in me.

(HBO Now is the freaking shit! Finally get to be up to date without cease and desist orders!)

Offline itputdalotion0n

« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2015, 05:10:41 AM »
Best show ever

This type of stuff is right up my alley and it still took me about 3 or 4 episodes before it got it's hooks in me.

(HBO Now is the freaking shit! Finally get to be up to date without cease and desist orders!)

HBO is the shit in general they shit excellence with their shows. Eastbound, Game, Deadwood, Pacific, Band of, the alcohol show can think of its name, they ahve 3 new shows debuting on the 21st and 22nd taht look to be great, Silicon Valley, they also have a few other shows i havent watched yet but im sure th ey are so money the dont even know how money they are.  But THrone Games is absolutly the greatest thing running and ever.

Master_X: Yeah, I like Kidd, my team back in the day was the Kings when he played with bibby and webber

Offline Szabada

• Showtime for Free Hero
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2015, 08:12:19 AM »
Best show ever

HBO is the shit in general they shit excellence with their shows. Eastbound, Game, Deadwood, Pacific, Band of, the alcohol show can think of its name, they ahve 3 new shows debuting on the 21st and 22nd taht look to be great, Silicon Valley, they also have a few other shows i havent watched yet but im sure th ey are so money the dont even know how money they are.  But THrone Games is absolutly the greatest thing running and ever.

Don't forget Entourage...

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Ruler Of Nod
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2015, 08:27:32 AM »
Best show ever

Currently speed running Sopranos, never had a good opportunity to see it before, and me and the lady are watching Newsroom. John Oliver is freaking hilarious. I'm probably going to go at John Adams first when I'm done with Sopranos, then Boardwalk Empire. Gonna hit up Deadwood with the lady once we're done with Newsroom. So much good shit!

Offline Loady Smurf

• Founding Father
  • Feeling it down in your plumbs.
  • Showtime Karma: 498
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2015, 10:14:55 AM »
Best show ever

Currently speed running Sopranos, never had a good opportunity to see it before, and me and the lady are watching Newsroom. John Oliver is freaking hilarious. I'm probably going to go at John Adams first when I'm done with Sopranos, then Boardwalk Empire. Gonna hit up Deadwood with the lady once we're done with Newsroom. So much good shit!

John Oliver is my favorite new toy. Absolutely BRILLIANT! You can always tell GOT is nearing the finale when the effects get crazy good. Agreed, best thing on TV. And it took me a while to get on board, but once I did....Oh man, I'm hooked!

Offline itputdalotion0n

« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2015, 12:35:58 PM »
Best show ever

My point exactly i cant even remember them all and Boardwalk was teh alcohol show i couldnt remember the name of

Offline VOLTAN

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 729
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2015, 01:01:22 PM »

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Szabada

• Showtime for Free Hero
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2015, 02:47:22 PM »
That white walker general doe!

SPoiler Dude... Spoiler.  For other people, not me. 

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2015, 04:35:19 PM »

Damn, didn't think of the spoiler part of that statement. I'll edit it.

Offline Szabada

• Showtime for Free Hero
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2015, 04:39:07 PM »

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2015, 04:41:46 PM »

Offline Szabada

• Showtime for Free Hero
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2015, 04:50:27 PM »
I haven't read the books, but there's only two episodes left this season... what the hell is going to happen? SHit is about to go down!

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Ruler Of Nod
« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2015, 08:03:58 PM »