Author Topic: Asheville Police Arrest "The Cheesecake Bandit"  (Read 2005 times)

Offline Isntmenttolast

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 614
    • facebook
Asheville Police Arrest "The Cheesecake Bandit"
« on: June 17, 2011, 11:54:45 AM »
ASHEVILLE, N.C. --

Asheville Police arrested a man who they’re calling The Cheesecake Bandit after a restaurant break-in early Friday.

Police say the suspect broke into a restaurant where he drank four bottles of beer and ate half a cheesecake.

APD officers were called to Fisherman’s Quarters Restaurant on Patton Avenue early Friday morning.

Officers say they found Curtis Montgomery, 51, of Asheville hiding in a store room at the rear of the business.

Montgomery consumed four bottles of beer and half a cheesecake according to APD. Police say he also suffered minor cuts to his elbow while breaking into the business.

Montgomery is being held at the Buncombe County Detention Facility on charges of felony breaking and entering, larceny after breaking and entering plus injury to personal property.

He’s being held on $3,000 bond.

http://www2.wspa.com/news/2011/jun/17/asheville-police-arrest-cheesecake-bandit-ar-1989332/

ashevilles a few hours west of me but still this is funny as hell to me. all that for freaking beer and half a cheesecake?!! tops 20 bucks worth of shit and now hes getting felony charges and hurt himself. north Carolina at its brightest if i do say so. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :hm:

Offline Phoog

• 2011 & 2013 Showtime for Free Fantasy Football Champion
  • All First Team
  • Showtime Karma: 423
Re: Asheville Police Arrest "The Cheesecake Bandit"
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 01:20:45 PM »
ASHEVILLE, N.C. --

Asheville Police arrested a man who they’re calling The Cheesecake Bandit after a restaurant break-in early Friday.

Police say the suspect broke into a restaurant where he drank four bottles of beer and ate half a cheesecake.

APD officers were called to Fisherman’s Quarters Restaurant on Patton Avenue early Friday morning.

Officers say they found Curtis Montgomery, 51, of Asheville hiding in a store room at the rear of the business.

Montgomery consumed four bottles of beer and half a cheesecake according to APD. Police say he also suffered minor cuts to his elbow while breaking into the business.

Montgomery is being held at the Buncombe County Detention Facility on charges of felony breaking and entering, larceny after breaking and entering plus injury to personal property.

http://www2.wspa.com/news/2011/jun/17/asheville-police-arrest-cheesecake-bandit-ar-1989332/

ashevilles a few hours west of me but still this is funny as hell to me. all that for freaking beer and half a cheesecake?!! tops 20 bucks worth of shit and now hes getting felony charges and hurt himself. north Carolina at its brightest if i do say so. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :hm:
That is pretty classic.  Almost gotta tell the other inmates that youre in for something different. Instead of  :lurker:
http://www.​lusogamer.co​m/live/tekno​player_v1_re​d/gamercard_​default/Phoo​g.png

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 729
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2011, 12:45:03 AM »
ASHEVILLE, N.C. --

That is pretty classic.  Almost gotta tell the other inmates that youre in for something different. Instead of  :lurker:

Not if it was good cheesecake ;u

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
    • facebook
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2011, 07:02:03 AM »
ASHEVILLE, N.C. --

That is pretty classic. Almost gotta tell the other inmates that youre in for something different. Instead of  :lurker:

hahaha trust me it couldnt have been that damn good.

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2011, 09:13:42 AM »
ASHEVILLE, N.C. --

That is pretty classic. Almost gotta tell the other inmates that youre in for something different. Instead of  :lurker:

You've obviously never had really good cheesecake then.  I've had cheesecake that was totally worth a night or two in jail.  Hell, it was so good I felt like a criminal just for eating it.

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
    • facebook
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2011, 09:31:01 AM »
ASHEVILLE, N.C. --

That is pretty classic. Almost gotta tell the other inmates that youre in for something different. Instead of  :lurker:

You've obviously never had really good cheesecake then.  I've had cheesecake that was totally worth a night or two in jail.  Hell, it was so good I felt like a criminal just for eating it.

oh ive had that kind of cheese cake im just saying theres no way in hell that a place in NC could make it that good. trust me i would have known about it.

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2011, 09:34:03 AM »
ASHEVILLE, N.C. --

You've obviously never had really good cheesecake then.  I've had cheesecake that was totally worth a night or two in jail.  Hell, it was so good I felt like a criminal just for eating it.

oh ive had that kind of cheese cake im just saying theres no way in hell that a place in NC could make it that good. trust me i would have known about it.

Touche'

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
    • facebook
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2011, 09:38:06 AM »
 +G ;u