Author Topic: The BBQ Thread...  (Read 8983 times)

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 676
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
The BBQ Thread...
« on: June 13, 2011, 09:20:48 AM »
So, I was thinking this will be the thread for our BBQ post!  So whenever you are BBQing, and having a drink, and making some good ass food... post a pic in here of the day/event, and let's have a great thread here!  A party thread!  BBQ thread!  :BBQ:

I will be BBQing again tonight I believe, so I'll be posting some pics.  See ya there!  :BBQ: :inviswoman: :beerfunnel:  :beach:  :drinks2:

:spidey:

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
Re: The BBQ Thread...
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 08:55:42 PM »
had a fun little BBQ tonight, just doing some easy pork chops for the night.   nothing special, but Loady Smurf from the site stopped by, we played a little "You don't know Jack" and all had a nice time.

Mr. Smurf!  Who you looking at!!!

Getting a little combo going tonight of charcoal, and misquite wood.

Random picture of our Strawberry pot.  Why?  Why not.  :ok:

Nice bunch of flowers we have that are blooming nicely...

Loady Smurf, JennyLee, Jedi Jaxy the First and the girls getting ready for some man meat! (Don't mind the mess in the back, we're almost done fixing it up in the back, and soon hope to replace the dead grass with brick.)

All of us throwing up the 20C sign!  20C Fo Life!  :caine:

Original 20C Logo, us throwing up the 2 Zero C!  ;)  for reference.  

And lastly, some simple Chipotle Chops.  :BBQ:

All and all a fun time, and some Xbox after.   All pics taken on my MyTouch 4G phone.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 08:58:12 PM by miDnIghtEr20C »

Offline mondayshift

• "I'm not a hot asian chick"
  • Founding Father
  • Thrusting deep in Showtime for Free
  • Showtime Karma: 603
    • flickr
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 08:57:18 PM »
you youngins' and you're gang signs.
Fool Me Once, Shame on You, Fool Me Twice, I punch your face!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mondayshift/

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 08:59:47 PM »
Lol!  West Side!  :drinks2:

Can't wait for this thread to take off, and see all of your BBQing times!  :)  :BBQ:

Offline mondayshift

• "I'm not a hot asian chick"
  • Founding Father
  • Thrusting deep in Showtime for Free
  • Showtime Karma: 603
    • flickr
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2011, 09:04:47 PM »
Lol!  West Side!  :drinks2:

Can't wait for this thread to take off, and see all of your BBQing times!  :)  :BBQ:

i need a grill! i might go old school with a metal grate and dos cinder blocks. on the ground like. Hmmmm pork chops looks delish. what sauce do you use mid? i likes the honey BBq kind.
Fool Me Once, Shame on You, Fool Me Twice, I punch your face!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mondayshift/

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2011, 09:11:16 PM »
it was a chipotle (sp) sauce, with green peppers, and mixed with regular bbq sauce.

and now i'm hungry again!    we also made some Tots.   mmmm good ol tater tots.

OMEGA BOMBS

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2011, 05:00:41 AM »

Offline Loady Smurf

• Founding Father
  • Feeling it down in your plumbs.
  • Showtime Karma: 498
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2011, 09:37:52 AM »
Wolf pack of 4! The pork chops hit der spot & the tots were made for the jalepeno ranch dressing. Thanks for the great evening. And as it turns out, I don't know jack!  :beach:

Offline VOLTAN

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 726
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2011, 12:47:19 PM »
Excellent thread idea Mid!!!  We bbq a LOT, so I'll be posting here often.  Here's todays lunch me and the kiddos.  Just simple hebrew national hot dogs.  Woulda been Nathans, but the HB was on sale.  Had some mac & cheese and harvest cheddar sun chips on the side.

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 613
    • facebook
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2011, 01:06:00 PM »
this thread reminds me how much i need to get a new bbq. damn ash bin holder rusted off so now weve got a giant hole on the bottom, wouldnt be so bad it we didnt use it on the porch, wood + fire= BAD. :inergy:  maybe a crappy cookie sheet on the bottom might work... i shall figure out some thing so i can get pics up.

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2011, 01:09:55 PM »
this thread reminds me how much i need to get a new bbq. damn ash bin holder rusted off so now weve got a giant hole on the bottom, wouldnt be so bad it we didnt use it on the porch, wood + fire= BAD. :inergy:  maybe a crappy cookie sheet on the bottom might work... i shall figure out some thing so i can get pics up.

You only have one grill??!!   ;?  :wtf:

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
    • facebook
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2011, 01:13:11 PM »

um duh.... do i look like im an out side person? im suprised we even have one to begin with.

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2011, 01:17:03 PM »

um duh.... do i look like im an out side person? im suprised we even have one to begin with.

Invest in a nice gas grill.  Get your ass outside some more.  And enjoy animal flesh the way it's intended to be eaten by humans.   :BBQ:

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
    • facebook
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2011, 01:28:24 PM »

Invest in a nice gas grill.  Get your ass outside some more.  And enjoy animal flesh the way it's intended to be eaten by humans.   :BBQ:

yea we were looking at them at walmart of course the one ray wants is expensive... outside? O.o  ahhhh.  nah but im sure ill be outside more lil bro coming down and the kid likes being outside... i dont know how hes related to me. lol.

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2011, 03:32:51 PM »
this thread reminds me how much i need to get a new bbq. damn ash bin holder rusted off so now weve got a giant hole on the bottom, wouldnt be so bad it we didnt use it on the porch, wood + fire= BAD. :inergy:  maybe a crappy cookie sheet on the bottom might work... i shall figure out some thing so i can get pics up.

You only have one grill??!!   ;?  :wtf:

Invest in a nice gas grill.  Get your ass outside some more.  And enjoy animal flesh the way it's intended to be eaten by humans.   :BBQ:

yea we were looking at them at walmart of course the one ray wants is expensive... outside? O.o  ahhhh.  nah but im sure ill be outside more lil bro coming down and the kid likes being outside... i dont know how hes related to me. lol.

You can get a pretty decent grill at Wally World for about $150-$200.  That's not bad to be eating bbq 5 nights a week.  Just go into the store ahead of Ray and put a Collectors Edition  or Limited Edition sticker on the one you want and then let Ray find it.  Bam! New grill in da hizzy!  :drinks2: :BBQ:  ;voltan ;bb