Author Topic: Selling my 3DS. i don't use it. meh.  (Read 9174 times)

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 623
  • Ruler Of Nod
Re: Selling my 3DS. i don't use it. meh.
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2013, 11:43:21 AM »
Whoa whoa WHOA! If you're planning on selling that Pika 3DS, lemme know. My roomie and I have been wanting one for a while, we're just kinda waiting for the catalogue to get bigger and more prone to our interests. He wants his pokemon, I want a few more games like Fire Emblem..... But yeah, if you wanna get rid of the Pika, lemme know.

Offline VOLTAN

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 732
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2013, 01:35:19 PM »
yeah, im part of the 3ds nintendo sucker club. :(

but i Bought it again! i got the 3DS XL piKachu edition. i was gonna ebay it since i got it for $169 at wal-mart. but seeing my kids notice it on the tv stand before school was worth what ever money i could of made on Ebay.

Seeing your kids get excited about something is priceless my man.

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2013, 01:36:15 PM »
Whoa whoa WHOA! If you're planning on selling that Pika 3DS, lemme know. My roomie and I have been wanting one for a while, we're just kinda waiting for the catalogue to get bigger and more prone to our interests. He wants his pokemon, I want a few more games like Fire Emblem..... But yeah, if you wanna get rid of the Pika, lemme know.

Tell your roomie to wait for the Charizard 3DS XL.  That's what I'm doing.  :drinks2:

Offline Master X

• Founding Father, Video Game Mod
  • Showtime Special Forces
  • Showtime Karma: 603
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2013, 01:41:35 PM »

Tell your roomie to wait for the Charizard 3DS XL.  That's what I'm doing.  :drinks2:

I thought you were joking but wow that looks very nice. I would cave and buy it.

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Ruler Of Nod
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2013, 02:51:25 PM »

I thought you were joking but wow that looks very nice. I would cave and buy it.
That does look swank.... I was only really interested in Monday's (if he was looking to sell) cuz I'm a semi collecter, and if my roomie and I pitched in we'd both be happy. We could share it, he could play his pokemon and shit, and then when it was in collect dust mode it could be on my shelf.

Otherwise we're probably just waiting for prices to drop a bit, or a larger catalogue of games. I know he was basically just waiting for Pokemon to drop.

I've always been a Bulba fan, give me a LE 3DS XL of that and I'll be there day one!

Offline mondayshift

• "I'm not a hot asian chick"
  • Founding Father
  • Thrusting deep in Showtime for Free
  • Showtime Karma: 607
    • flickr
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2013, 05:26:17 PM »

my kids have already lay claim to it. but i'll keep an eye out if i see another.

the bigger screen i think has a bigger sweet spot or something for 3D viewing. i don't seem to get the head ache i did with the smaller 3ds.
Fool Me Once, Shame on You, Fool Me Twice, I punch your face!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mondayshift/

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Ruler Of Nod
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2013, 08:17:21 PM »

my kids have already lay claim to it. but i'll keep an eye out if i see another.

the bigger screen i think has a bigger sweet spot or something for 3D viewing. i don't seem to get the head ache i did with the smaller 3ds.

;u

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2013, 11:11:01 AM »
There are definitely still some of those Pikachu XLs out in the wild.  I snagged one a couple days ago at a Wal-mart.  Going to be my soon to be 10yr old's birthday present.  :groupbounce: