Author Topic: who on here like the reds and who like the yankees  (Read 2166 times)

Offline lovedoc69007

• Stepping it up!
  • Showtime Karma: 13
who on here like the reds and who like the yankees
« on: May 14, 2011, 09:37:24 PM »
This year the yankees come down to play the reds june 20 -22 and i cant wait to see the yankees to win all three games... i been a yankke fan ever since i was a baby and cant wait to see the yankkes win all the games there going all the way this year and bring other ring to the team... if they win it all this year it would be 28 lol...

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 678
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
Re: who on here like the reds and who like the yankees
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 04:13:59 PM »
not a yanks fan at all... but i don't mind the reds.     you should have a great time there at the game..thats for sure!

Offline Isntmenttolast

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 614
    • facebook
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 07:24:26 PM »
not a yanks fan at all... but i don't mind the reds.     you should have a great time there at the game..thats for sure!

Boooo mid. sorry had to give you shit, i :D

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 727
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 10:08:48 PM »
The Yankees can suck my Big Red Machine!

Offline Szabada

• 2011 Co-Member of the Year
  • Showtime for Free Hero
  • Showtime Karma: 569
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 10:34:06 PM »
hah, the Yankees suck ass.  And the Reds just flat out suck.  Angels Baby!!!  But I agree with Mid that its always fun to go and see your team play.  Even though I hope the Reds beat up on those silly sissies from the Bronx.  I hate when the Skanks come to town cause all the schmucks come out.  Boston has a good following too.  Hate them just as much.   8)

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 614
    • facebook
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2011, 08:05:34 AM »
hah, the Yankees suck ass.  And the Reds just flat out suck.  Angels Baby!!!  But I agree with Mid that its always fun to go and see your team play.  Even though I hope the Reds beat up on those silly sissies from the Bronx.  I hate when the Skanks come to town cause all the schmucks come out.  Boston has a good following too.  Hate them just as much.   8)

at least you hate boston. i cant be mad now.

Offline mischa316

• Founding Mother, High Def Mod
  • Showtime Trooper
  • Showtime Karma: 604
    • Mischa's This & That Vintage Ebay Store
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2011, 09:11:58 AM »
I'm a huge Yankees fan and have been for decades.  I'm orig from NY.  I'm still counting the days til Jeter gets his 3000 hit.  Hopefully we break out of this slump soon this just totally sucks ass.  I also can't stand Boston either bunch of cocky assholes.
Mischa

Offline mischa316

• Showtime Trooper
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2011, 08:53:29 PM »
Ya know what I didn't even think about.  You could actually see Jeters 3000 hit.  He is 17 away right now.  I'm honestly hoping he gets it at home but right now the first Reds game is the 17th game away.  So he could get 1 hit per game and get it at the Reds.  Or he could get 2 per game like tonight and have it in 8-9 games which would put us vs the Indians at home.  I guess we could see what happens but how exciting that would be?!!

Mischa

Offline mischa316

• Showtime Trooper
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2011, 08:19:33 PM »
Did you go to the game? Or are you just going to 1 game?  Mariano is only 23 away from 600 saves. 

Mischa

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2011, 07:30:19 AM »
Jeter gonna have to wait a bit longer for that 3K hit.  Being on the DL and all.  I wonder if Mariano can get to 600 this year?  It's certainly within reason.

Offline mischa316

• Showtime Trooper
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2011, 12:20:37 PM »
Jeter gonna have to wait a bit longer for that 3K hit.  Being on the DL and all.  I wonder if Mariano can get to 600 this year?  It's certainly within reason.

Mariano might be able to make it this year.  If not within the first week of next season.  As for Jeter when he comes off the DL we have 2 more home games against the Brewers and then we go to the Mets so he still could get it in NY and to be at the Mets that would be even better ha ha ha.

Mischa

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2011, 02:16:59 PM »

Mariano might be able to make it this year.  If not within the first week of next season.  As for Jeter when he comes off the DL we have 2 more home games against the Brewers and then we go to the Mets so he still could get it in NY and to be at the Mets that would be even better ha ha ha.

Mischa

Yeah, Jeter is a lock for 3,000 this year.  Mariano is a crap shoot.

Offline mischa316

• Showtime Trooper
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2011, 07:29:55 PM »
Jeter gonna have to wait a bit longer for that 3K hit.  Being on the DL and all.  I wonder if Mariano can get to 600 this year?  It's certainly within reason.

Mariano might be able to make it this year.  If not within the first week of next season.  As for Jeter when he comes off the DL we have 2 more home games against the Brewers and then we go to the Mets so he still could get it in NY and to be at the Mets that would be even better ha ha ha.

Mischa

Yeah, Jeter is a lock for 3,000 this year.  Mariano is a crap shoot.

The thing with Mariano is he would have needed 41 saves this season to make 600, 43 saves to pass Hoffman.  Mariano has only saved 40+ games 3x in his 14 year career.  It's a long shot but maybe I honestly doubt it though.  Ya never know though we will have to see at the end of the season.

Mischa
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 07:34:09 PM by mischa316 »