Author Topic: Next season  (Read 2464 times)

Offline itputdalotion0n

• Thrusting deep in Showtime for Free
  • Showtime Karma: 554
  • REAL TALK, Cause FAKE TALK just wont do.
Next season
« on: May 12, 2011, 01:56:49 PM »
Well we are down to 17 teams and i figure we are gonna lose more. So i thought i would propose this.

I think we should all move into the AFC so that would put us at 12 H2H games for the season. Im pretty sure not eveyone would be cool with moving into the shit teams or want to keep some players they have traded or Drafted and since its to big of a pain in the ass to trade all the players. I would suggest doing a you can take maybee 3 or 4 players from your team with you but you have to drop similar rated players on the team your moving to or something like that. Or if the team is really shitty like the Bills or some similar team you can take 1 or 2 for free but have to drop a equal player after that.

So say if i went to lets say the Jets if i wanted to take DRC with me Rated 93 i would have to drop a 93 or higher player to take him. Just a thought im cool with just moving into any team but i would be disapointed losing a few of my guys.

Just a thought and looking for everyones opinion, i will be moving into the Chiefs or Browns irregaurdless so i have more human games or dropping out cause all the comp games are boring the shit out of me.

Let me hit you with some REAL TALK

Record Vs Vapor 2-0 with the Fantasy Panthers, 1-0 With the gutted Chiefs.

Master_X: Yeah, I like Kidd, my team back in the day was the Kings when he played with bibby and webber

Offline Mr Belvedere

• Feeling it down in your plumbs.
  • Showtime Karma: 70
Re: Next season
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 02:11:06 PM »
I would be down for such a move and I would put you for the Chiefs since their rosters are still pretty much shit...just saying
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 02:15:11 PM by Mr Belvedere »

Offline itputdalotion0n

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 02:18:06 PM »
Yea, i dont care who i take the Chiefs roster is actually pretty good the D is stacked at Secondary, the Line. The O has is good at TE, Line, FB, WR is so so. They are more than workable with a good draft.

I would actually prefer to take my fav team back only reason why i would want browns is that division is good so i the more competition the better IMO.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 02:20:08 PM by itputdalotion0n »

Master_X: Yeah, I like Kidd, my team back in the day was the Kings when he played with bibby and webber

Offline VOLTAN

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 727
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 08:48:56 PM »
I'd hope we keep this train a rolling.  I think we can scrape up a few more players.  But I'm a constant optimist.

Offline COLTS and BOLTS

• Showtime Madden Commish
  • Showtime Trooper
  • Showtime Karma: 491
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2011, 05:33:18 PM »
If I play next season (which I will make an honest attempt to do) then I would prefer to stay with my team as is where I am. I've spent too much time developing my team as it is that I would rather just focus on drafting some defensive players and finishing what I started than moving to a new team with just a few of my players.

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2011, 07:09:05 PM »
If I play next season (which I will make an honest attempt to do) then I would prefer to stay with my team as is where I am. I've spent too much time developing my team as it is that I would rather just focus on drafting some defensive players and finishing what I started than moving to a new team with just a few of my players.

Same here.  I've run the Vikings into the dirt pretty good.  And I think I can grind them into dust with another season.  Or two.

Offline itputdalotion0n

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2011, 07:15:53 PM »
Thats fine i just think its fun at all when we have 8 or 9 computer games maybee more i would much rather compete with people but everyone has their chocie adn thats why i threw this out there to see what the opinions are.

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2011, 07:28:44 PM »
Thats fine i just think its fun at all when we have 8 or 9 computer games maybee more i would much rather compete with people but everyone has their chocie adn thats why i threw this out there to see what the opinions are.

There's room in the NFC for the AFC owners to migrate over to...........

Offline bad_intel

• All Star
  • Showtime Karma: 41
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2011, 06:51:33 AM »
I will migrate if I can take my team

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2011, 08:29:09 AM »
I will migrate if I can take my team

Who's your team?  The Seahawks? haha!

Offline itputdalotion0n

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2011, 12:46:43 PM »
intel Moving an entire team is way to much work. And at any rate the AFC has the most players so that would defeat the purpose. I will be either joining ur guys division or taking my Chiefs back next season. Cause im not staying inthe vast emptyness that is the NFC.

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 614
    • facebook
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2011, 06:28:38 PM »
intel Moving an entire team is way to much work. And at any rate the AFC has the most players so that would defeat the purpose. I will be either joining ur guys division or taking my Chiefs back next season. Cause im not staying inthe vast emptyness that is the NFC.

you can have my lions... ::)

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2011, 07:17:07 PM »

you can have my lions... ::)

not

Offline KingFerro07

• Stepping it up!
  • Showtime Karma: 23
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2011, 06:42:42 PM »
Depending on when u guys start the next season I might be back in.  Our deadline for this project is May 31st.  We'll have to stay a few weeks to make sure the guys taking over dont screw everything up, but should be back by mid to late June...

Offline COLTS and BOLTS

• Showtime Madden Commish
  • Showtime Trooper
  • Showtime Karma: 491
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2011, 08:16:55 PM »
Depending on when u guys start the next season I might be back in.  Our deadline for this project is May 31st.  We'll have to stay a few weeks to make sure the guys taking over dont screw everything up, but should be back by mid to late June...

Season 4 will probably start up in the 2nd or 3rd week of June. You still taking over as commish for me V0LTAN to do the sims Wednesday and Saturday nights and to handle anything else that pops up?