Author Topic: Zelda 3DS  (Read 17738 times)

Offline VOLTAN

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 732
Re: Zelda 3DS
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2011, 09:21:09 AM »
Already pre ordered the Zelda Ocarina of Time 3d...cant wait for its official release
I always forget the day this one is coming out.  What is the date again?  I have pre-ordered it as well and now that we have gotten the update and seen the video of it we know it is gonna be baaaaadddddaaaaaasssssss! :drinks2:

the 19th its on a sunday, ashley from gamestop should be calling you on saturday with her high pitched wanna punch her voice.  +G
I hope they have a midnight launch because that would be StreetPass heaven.

Unfortunately, because it's Nintendo, and they seem to like a Sunday release, we prob won't be seeing a Midnight release on this one.  What thay'll probably do, as per usual, is open the store at 9am on Sunday.  Still, there will be street passes to obtain.  I would think.
Sunday at 9 is not gonna happen.  Alright Ill go! :freakout: :usa:

good for you guys, im soooo not going at 9 am for a damn game, my happy butt will be sleeping! but then again im 3 hrs ahead of you and i might still get it before you!  :rofl:

Get it before us?  Maybe.  Play it before us?  Not at all. 
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hahahaha true, but hes got other stuff to play so he owns it while he cant use his xbox

Yeah, those damn 3DS consoles.  Such a pain in the ass to take to work.  Much easier to just take an Xbox.  ::)

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 619
    • facebook
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2011, 09:34:28 AM »
Already pre ordered the Zelda Ocarina of Time 3d...cant wait for its official release
I always forget the day this one is coming out.  What is the date again?  I have pre-ordered it as well and now that we have gotten the update and seen the video of it we know it is gonna be baaaaadddddaaaaaasssssss! :drinks2:

the 19th its on a sunday, ashley from gamestop should be calling you on saturday with her high pitched wanna punch her voice.  +G

Unfortunately, because it's Nintendo, and they seem to like a Sunday release, we prob won't be seeing a Midnight release on this one.  What thay'll probably do, as per usual, is open the store at 9am on Sunday.  Still, there will be street passes to obtain.  I would think.

good for you guys, im soooo not going at 9 am for a damn game, my happy butt will be sleeping! but then again im 3 hrs ahead of you and i might still get it before you!  :rofl:

hahahaha true, but hes got other stuff to play so he owns it while he cant use his xbox

Yeah, those damn 3DS consoles.  Such a pain in the ass to take to work.  Much easier to just take an Xbox.  ::)

you know it! besides the xbox is easier to pause and put down then the 3ds, the 3ds HAS to be put some where where it cant be grabbed and walked off. :freakout: :freakout:

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2011, 09:57:19 AM »

you know it! besides the xbox is easier to pause and put down then the 3ds, the 3ds HAS to be put some where where it cant be grabbed and walked off. :freakout: :freakout:

Yeah, if only it had a feature where you close it and it pauses, and if only it were small enough to put in your pocket.

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
    • facebook
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2011, 10:15:43 AM »

Yeah, if only it had a feature where you close it and it pauses, and if only it were small enough to put in your pocket.

good point. but i think hed rather take his xbox to work, lol.

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 680
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2011, 07:00:57 PM »

i'm only quoting this, because the pyramid of quote bubbles, looks so cool!  :venom:

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2011, 08:32:23 PM »

i'm only quoting this, because the pyramid of quote bubbles, looks so cool!  :venom:

Trying to build a Tri-Force pyramid.

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2011, 08:40:13 PM »

Oh, Phoog and I ALMOST had this today.  Target has been slipping up as of late and putting some games on the shelf a few days before release date.  They did it this week with Zelda OoT.  I somehow slacked and didn't catch a blurb on it this week.  Was at Toys R Us today and I street passed a Mii.  One that I had already street passed at Comi-Con.  So it was a 2nd encounter.  Apparently the last game he was playing was Zelda.  So I called TRU to ask him  :wtf:  But he had already left for the day.  I mentioned the Mii shit to the guy I was talking to and he said the dude leaving mentioned he street passed a Mii right before shift change.  I mentioned his last game played was Zelda and he told me about the Target slip up.  I called a couple Targets to no avail.  Phoog happened to be out hunting some Miis at Gamestops and texted me and I told him about the Target/Zelda thing.  He ended up going to 4 Targets, 3 of which had the game, and 2 of which actually tried to ring it up for him only to be denied by Targets computer.   ::( :inergy:  Damn.  So close, yet so far.   

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2011, 08:46:02 AM »
I'm gonna shit if this ends up being real.

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
    • facebook
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2011, 08:56:20 AM »

Oh, Phoog and I ALMOST had this today.  Target has been slipping up as of late and putting some games on the shelf a few days before release date.  They did it this week with Zelda OoT.  I somehow slacked and didn't catch a blurb on it this week.  Was at Toys R Us today and I street passed a Mii.  One that I had already street passed at Comi-Con.  So it was a 2nd encounter.  Apparently the last game he was playing was Zelda.  So I called TRU to ask him  :wtf:  But he had already left for the day.  I mentioned the Mii shit to the guy I was talking to and he said the dude leaving mentioned he street passed a Mii right before shift change.  I mentioned his last game played was Zelda and he told me about the Target slip up.  I called a couple Targets to no avail.  Phoog happened to be out hunting some Miis at Gamestops and texted me and I told him about the Target/Zelda thing.  He ended up going to 4 Targets, 3 of which had the game, and 2 of which actually tried to ring it up for him only to be denied by Targets computer.   ::( :inergy:  Damn.  So close, yet so far.   

thats it i need Phoog to go mii hunting with me if found only FREAKING 2!! one at work and one at gamestop yesterday when we got zelda.

I'm gonna shit if this ends up being real.

hahahahahahaha! you know it is!

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2011, 09:12:54 AM »
How is this??  ;?

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
    • facebook
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2011, 09:16:54 AM »
How is this??  ;?

:-\ whaaaa?!?!? well then you have to go mii hunting  with me. between the 2 of you im bound to find some.

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2011, 09:20:36 AM »
How is this??  ;?

:-\ whaaaa?!?!? well then you have to go mii hunting  with me. between the 2 of you im bound to find some.

On Streetpass day this coming Saturday, we'll get a grip of em!!  :funshine:

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
    • facebook
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2011, 09:22:15 AM »
How is this??  ;?

:-\ whaaaa?!?!? well then you have to go mii hunting  with me. between the 2 of you im bound to find some.

must be nice nc evidently hasnt gotten the fucking memo yet.

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2011, 10:22:43 AM »
How is this??  ;?

:-\ whaaaa?!?!? well then you have to go mii hunting  with me. between the 2 of you im bound to find some.

Yeah, that may and may not be a mistake.... ;)  +G

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
    • facebook
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2011, 10:26:04 AM »
How is this??  ;?

Yeah, that may and may not be a mistake.... ;)  +G

damn you Arizonians for not sending the memo!  :freakout: