Author Topic: Zelda 3DS  (Read 18074 times)

Offline VOLTAN

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 732
Zelda 3DS
« on: March 03, 2011, 07:39:53 AM »
This and Kid Icarus are day one purchases for me.  IF I end up with a 3DS that is.

Nintendo president Satoru Iwata may have slipped the first indication of when to expect The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time 3D during today's GDC keynote speech.

Iwata mentioned off-the-cuff during his address that the company "hopes" to bring the game out in June. The wording doesn't exactly instill us with confidence. It's far from a firm date, but at least it gives us a vague idea.

Also for Zelda fans, Iwata teased Skyward Sword and said the MotionPlus controls keep getting better. He also went on to claim that series creator Shigeru Miyamoto is working on "a plan that will allow all Zelda lovers to celebrate [Zelda's 25th anniversary] together."

Of course, Ocarina will miss the 3DS' March 27 launch, so you'll have to make do with one of the other 16 games set for release.

http://www.shacknews.com/article/67690/gdc-nintendo-aims-ocarina-3ds
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 10:24:39 AM by VOLTAN »

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 619
    • facebook
Re: Zelda 3DS
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 08:48:08 AM »
ray wants this too *sigh*

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 680
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 07:08:59 AM »
damn....  i love Zelda games.

Offline 0xym0r0n

• Founding Father
  • Stepping it up!
  • Showtime Karma: 69
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2011, 11:45:53 PM »
Already pre ordered the Zelda Ocarina of Time 3d...cant wait for its official release

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2011, 03:31:58 PM »
Already pre ordered the Zelda Ocarina of Time 3d...cant wait for its official release

Oh yeah!  I pre-ordered it the day Amazon listed it.  ;D

Offline Phoog

• 2011 & 2013 Showtime for Free Fantasy Football Champion
  • All First Team
  • Showtime Karma: 423
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2011, 10:18:02 AM »
I always forget the day this one is coming out.  What is the date again?  I have pre-ordered it as well and now that we have gotten the update and seen the video of it we know it is gonna be baaaaadddddaaaaaasssssss! :drinks2:
http://www.​lusogamer.co​m/live/tekno​player_v1_re​d/gamercard_​default/Phoo​g.png

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
    • facebook
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2011, 10:54:37 AM »
I always forget the day this one is coming out.  What is the date again?  I have pre-ordered it as well and now that we have gotten the update and seen the video of it we know it is gonna be baaaaadddddaaaaaasssssss! :drinks2:

the 19th its on a sunday, ashley from gamestop should be calling you on saturday with her high pitched wanna punch her voice.  +G

Offline Phoog

• All First Team
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2011, 02:21:32 PM »

the 19th its on a sunday, ashley from gamestop should be calling you on saturday with her high pitched wanna punch her voice.  +G
I hope they have a midnight launch because that would be StreetPass heaven.
http://www.​lusogamer.co​m/live/tekno​player_v1_re​d/gamercard_​default/Phoo​g.png

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
    • facebook
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2011, 03:42:43 PM »

*face palm* ONLY YOU man only you would even hope for that. be funny as hell if they did and all you street passes were fat old guy miis,  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2011, 08:41:37 PM »

Unfortunately, because it's Nintendo, and they seem to like a Sunday release, we prob won't be seeing a Midnight release on this one.  What thay'll probably do, as per usual, is open the store at 9am on Sunday.  Still, there will be street passes to obtain.  I would think.

Offline Phoog

• All First Team
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2011, 01:30:09 AM »

Unfortunately, because it's Nintendo, and they seem to like a Sunday release, we prob won't be seeing a Midnight release on this one.  What thay'll probably do, as per usual, is open the store at 9am on Sunday.  Still, there will be street passes to obtain.  I would think.
Sunday at 9 is not gonna happen.  Alright Ill go! :freakout: :usa:

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
    • facebook
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2011, 10:40:07 AM »

good for you guys, im soooo not going at 9 am for a damn game, my happy butt will be sleeping! but then again im 3 hrs ahead of you and i might still get it before you!  :rofl:

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2011, 11:18:44 PM »

good for you guys, im soooo not going at 9 am for a damn game, my happy butt will be sleeping! but then again im 3 hrs ahead of you and i might still get it before you!  :rofl:

Get it before us?  Maybe.  Play it before us?  Not at all. 
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 623
  • Ruler Of Nod
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2011, 12:11:31 AM »

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
    • facebook
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2011, 06:49:10 AM »

hahahaha true, but hes got other stuff to play so he owns it while he cant use his xbox