Author Topic: The SDF  (Read 16274 times)

Offline VOLTAN

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 727
Re: The SDF
« Reply #180 on: July 01, 2012, 08:53:53 AM »
That's some funny ass emil shit right there!

Offline cuco33

• 2011 CO-Member of the Year
  • Thrusting deep in Showtime for Free
  • Showtime Karma: 367
    • eurokult
« Reply #181 on: July 01, 2012, 06:52:19 PM »
You know how I know emil is a desperate fanboy just hating on MS? Because he still spews the same horseshit, copy and paste, bullshit lies over n over n over again. Look at his old PM to you mid regarding GT... youtube uploads, for just one... youtube uploads... hey emil, where's the youtube uploads? oh that's right... it doesn't exist. Just more hype that fanboys regurgitate and spew out.
And that's not all. I could break down so much of it but won't cuz it's a waste of time. It doesn't surprise me that he gets banned for trolling even on a heavily biased site like N4G.

:lurker:

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 678
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
« Reply #182 on: September 29, 2013, 06:36:02 PM »
it's been awhile... but boy oh boy did i get another SDF, as they are now known as,... S.A.D.   The Sony Attack Dogs.   Anyways... I get a PM on N4G from some guy ... get this....   
Pope_Kaz_Hirai_II
   Ya... uhm.. ya. :3st:

Anyways out of the blue I get these PM's from him and respond accordingly.

Pope_Kaz_Hirai_II 1d ago
Block
Yea some blu ray player i watched 2 Max but i played all those great games and MGS4 .. do you see now how stupid your comment was?

miDnIghtEr20C_SfF 22h ago
Edit | Delete
Re:
Looks up at the screen name that's pm'ing out of the blue. See's the irony about stupid comments with a stupid ass screen name.

couldn't give a shit what you think.

Pope_Kaz_Hirai_II 2h ago
Block
Re:
Yea well your still a muppet thats a fact mate you cant change what you are.

miDnIghtEr20C_SfF 19m ago New
Edit | Delete
Re:
ya... i'm a muppet. throw another shrimp on the barby.

And then another PM sent by him out of nowhere.

Pope_Kaz_Hirai_II 1d ago
Yep.. just like how the PS3 is used for movies and blu rays and the occasional exclusive and the 360 for the mp games and exclusives.

Ok thats funny and i know you were joking but just incase

Infamous 1
Infamous 2
Lots of rpgs and better versions of rpgs (not gonna name em all)
Uncharted 1
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 3
Demon Souls
Dead Nation
Journey
Killzone 2 ( One of the best MP this gen easily)
Last of Us
Beyond (out soon looks good)
Heavy Rain
LBP 95

miDnIghtEr20C_SfF 22h ago
Edit | Delete
Re:
played infamous 1 and beat it.. was boring after a bit, never played part 2 because one got so boring. played kz 2.. easily not one of the best MP games this gen. good, but not one of the best.

played uncharted 2 and beat it.. yep great game. like i said, the occasional exclusive.. want to play last of us, looks great.. occasional. lbp sucks. boring as hell. cool for little kids. i have dead nation. cool.. an indie game .. xbox has minecraft and trials.. blows away any psn indie game. lot's of rpgs.. good for those. they suck in the ratings and there's none rated in the average 90's.

you lose.

Pope_Kaz_Hirai_II 2h ago
Block
Re:
I lose lol yea right after you mention the POS minecraft the most boring piece of crap ever made and why the fuck would you play a console version lmao.

miDnIghtEr20C_SfF 21m ago
Edit | Delete
Re:
your response is going to be great fun on my website. i can't wait to make a thread about this and show you off. :) awesome.

Ya.. I'm going to link this guy here so he can see himself.   

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #183 on: June 27, 2014, 04:55:08 PM »
@emilCRO Where the hell are you!?!?!!?  You're winning this time!   I need you to shove it back on us now!  Bring your friends.

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #184 on: August 03, 2014, 05:22:16 PM »
@emilCRO and @CrumbleZ  Where are you guys?  It's your times to shine this gen!  PS4 kicking Xbone ass!  What happen to you guys?

ha.. I guess they only were defenders.   I know how that feels this gen!

Offline VOLTAN

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 727
« Reply #185 on: August 03, 2014, 06:23:14 PM »
@emilCRO and @CrumbleZ  Where are you guys?  It's your times to shine this gen!  PS4 kicking Xbone ass!  What happen to you guys?

ha.. I guess they only were defenders.   I know how that feels this gen!

Yeah, you'd think they would be putting it in our faces daily here.

Offline hdinred

• Founding Father
  • Showtime Special Forces
  • Showtime Karma: 609
    • Video Game Rumors
« Reply #186 on: September 27, 2014, 07:41:25 AM »
midnighter.. you see this on dodd's site?

I have no doubt Driveclub will score lower, on average, than Horizon 2. Equally, I have little doubt Driveclub will be a far superior racer, with a more satisfying driving model.

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #187 on: September 27, 2014, 07:44:47 AM »
midnighter.. you see this on dodd's site?

I have no doubt Driveclub will score lower, on average, than Horizon 2. Equally, I have little doubt Driveclub will be a far superior racer, with a more satisfying driving model.
Oh ya.. just saw it.  Cracked me up.   Had it all quoted and everything and was about to post and just said fuck it.   His site has some hardcore Sony guys that would be upset with me asking him how he knows that.   Ha ha..  Oh well.   What can you do.

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #188 on: September 27, 2014, 07:46:26 AM »
I couldn't resist!  I bit!  :p

Offline hdinred

• Founding Father
    • Video Game Rumors
« Reply #189 on: September 27, 2014, 09:36:53 AM »
Nice!

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #190 on: October 17, 2014, 07:35:47 PM »
Check this guy out.  I believe this guy is actually paid... so fun to rattle his cage.  But check out some of his post... epic! His name is "You are flat out wrong"  How ironic. 

You are flat out wrong BobbyO 7 days ago

Flopzafailever crying more of his bitch tears as usual.

There isn't a pit big enough to bury you losers.

miDnIghtEr20C You are flat out wrong 6 days ago

You sure have been quite lately. I guess I would too now that Drive Club has been shown and is getting rocked by Forza Horizon 2. Love it! You've been so quiet. Hope DC doesn't slip into the 60's! That would be truly embarrassing for you. How's that PSN quality? Oh... down again you say? Monday should be better.. will only be down for 7 hours again. lmao.
    Us Xbots will go the way of the SDF last gen with the Dragon Age game and chalk it up to "lazy devs" You know.. .like the kind you guys always cried about last gen. I see Destiny and other games on par with each other... again... EA just being some lazy devs this time around. That excuse seemed to work for you guys last gen. Thanks for the heads up on that one.

You are flat out wrong miDnIghtEr20C 6 days ago

Still as active as ever, Midnighter. Then again I'd expect your delusion from someone as much of a shill as you, even during the dark days of May 2013. "Bu bu but they just didn't understand the benefits of always online!!!" Pahahahahaha!

PSN's been fine for me recently, no changes. Downloads still as snappy as ever. :) "Bu bu but muh servers!"

I remember when you vermin crowed about a little extra grass last gen. The PS4 pushes 500,000-1,000,000 more pixels and it's "bu bu but you can't tell the difference!!!" Cross-gen games won't bail you out forever.

Go and meltdown somewhere else, midnighter. And find a better insider while you're at it. :)

Yesssssssss... I can feel your rattledness. "Flopzafailever " Mmmmmmmmmm.
            Lol, kids talk!

ps, I wish I was a shill! Would be a fun job! I'd get some great discounts too I'd imagine.

You are flat out wrong miDnIghtEr20C 6 days ago

Yeah, that's an alteration of the guy's first username for humorous purposes. High-end English skills, there. You'll understand one day.

Yo, you're a shill, why does MS dump all their games at the end of the year and do nothing for the rest? Surely they'd figure out that people notice.

LOL,... this guy is asking why MS has most of their games come out at the end of the Year. Ha ha ha ha ha... Wow.. wonder why genius? And there's plenty of games that come out all Year long.
                    ps...don't think you know what the word shill means.

You are flat out wrong miDnIghtEr20C 5 days ago

Yeah, so they can try and fool gullible people into thinking that Eggscocks haz da gaemz. People see through it easily though.

Gotta love that six week games drought on the Bone in summer. :^)

miDnIghtEr20C You are flat out wrong 4 days ago

Eggscocks? I don't even know what you're trying to troll now. Six week games drought? Wha?

You are flat out wrong miDnIghtEr20C 4 days ago

midnighter the salty shill trying to cover his anger. I bet you convulse everytime you see the word "Xbone."

Look it up. No games between Sniper Elite 3 at the start of July and Pinball FX in mid-August. Seriously P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C.

miDnIghtEr20C You are flat out wrong 4 days ago

Did you just write that there were no games in between July and August, yet a game came out in each of those Months? Let us know what World you live in, where there's another Month between those. I'd love to know what gap was missed.
                                    Rattled. Go play some DC online with your friends. Oh wait...

You are flat out wrong miDnIghtEr20C 3 days ago

Check the metacritic Xbone page. Sniper Elite V3 on July 1st than no game until Pinball FX on August 14th. Then again it's no surprise you have a problem with literacy. :)

miDnIghtEr20C You are flat out wrong a day ago

You're crying that there was no games released for a little over a month? LMAO.. You are a flat out crybaby.

You are flat out wrong miDnIghtEr20C a day ago

That's called a games drought. Bu bu but I thought M-Microsoft was bringing the g-games???

Shame about Pachter, innit?

miDnIghtEr20C You are flat out wrong 14 hours ago

Having no games for 6 weeks is called a "games drought"? Holy shit.. this whole conversation is going up on my site. This is too good. Gold Jerry... Gold! Hope you're able to get on PSN now.. oh wait, who am I kidding. You're like one of the only people in the World that can get a friends list up. Ha ha ha..

You are flat out wrong miDnIghtEr20C 12 hours ago

Yes it is. Face facts, MS has released next to naff all up to the end of September except for firmware updates and apps whereas Sony has been pumping out content throughout the year.

Looks like the Pachter mention sent you overboard. I'm so sorry, midnighter, please don't hurt yourself. :'(

miDnIghtEr20C You are flat out wrong 30 minutes ago

Delusional. Sony has been pumping out content? LMAO.. you truly are a paid shill.. That's insane. I'm just a guy who likes my xbox first and playstation second.. you're.. well holy hell, those dudes were right!

Funny how you keep mentioning Pachter as well. Do you think people think he's right? You realize he's a joke right and everyone makes fun of him.. Anything he says is always wrong ... I'm sure you know this already. You must of stained your pants a bit when he said something. I know on the boards my first post were.. "Well, looks like Sony won again then"

Don't worry.. PSN will workout one day. You know, you have to pay for it now. Must suck.

Now that my friends.. is some fun stuff!    :beach: :drinks2:

Offline hdinred

• Founding Father
    • Video Game Rumors
« Reply #191 on: October 18, 2014, 12:38:20 PM »
Ha!

Offline hdinred

• Founding Father
    • Video Game Rumors
« Reply #192 on: January 12, 2017, 07:08:42 AM »
Sony's PlayStation Blog gave their GOTY to... shocking.. Uncharted 4..

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #193 on: January 12, 2017, 06:54:19 PM »
Sony's PlayStation Blog gave their GOTY to... shocking.. Uncharted 4..

LMAO!