Author Topic: New TV for the cucster  (Read 9501 times)

Offline Szabada

• 2011 Co-Member of the Year
  • Showtime for Free Hero
  • Showtime Karma: 569
Re: New TV for the cucster
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2011, 07:20:37 AM »
I don't know model numbers and stuff, but I do know Samsung Tv's Kick absolute ASS!  Love mine.  I looked long and hard for a tv and the Samsungs always look so much better than everything else. 

Offline Isntmenttolast

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 614
    • facebook
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2011, 07:23:50 AM »
yea way better then the panasonic i have, and thats a damn good tv.

Offline cuco33

• 2011 CO-Member of the Year
  • Thrusting deep in Showtime for Free
  • Showtime Karma: 367
    • eurokult
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2011, 07:27:18 AM »
I don't know model numbers and stuff, but I do know Samsung Tv's Kick absolute ASS!  Love mine.  I looked long and hard for a tv and the Samsungs always look so much better than everything else. 

The TV I have now is way old and way too small for my living room. Old Samsung CRT HDTV either 30 or 32". In my old apartment it was a small room so it was fine but I haven't been fine with it since I moved to the new spot. It's still working like a champ and I'm amazed I spent like $800 when new lol

I thought about a Panasonic Plasma but seeing this Sammy LED tv in person... drooooooooooooooooool...

Offline Szabada

• Showtime for Free Hero
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2011, 07:40:39 AM »
No plasma!  At least I couldn't.  I have a large sliding glass door behind my couch and the glare on my tv is horrible.  Even on the LCD, the plasma would be unwatchable.  Hmm... I have a 46" Samsung 1080p Full HD not sure what model # though.  Its lovely.  The only downside is my controller kinda sucks and it has no buttons on the tv, they're the touchscreen type or something and when I try and turn it off at night its hard to know what button I'm pushing.  But its also nice to not have to see any buttons.  

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
    • facebook
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2011, 07:44:34 AM »
my buttons are on the side of the tv, its a tad annoying at night trying to change inputs though.

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 729
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2011, 09:04:40 AM »
No plasma!  At least I couldn't.  I have a large sliding glass door behind my couch and the glare on my tv is horrible.  Even on the LCD, the plasma would be unwatchable.  Hmm... I have a 46" Samsung 1080p Full HD not sure what model # though.  Its lovely.  The only downside is my controller kinda sucks and it has no buttons on the tv, they're the touchscreen type or something and when I try and turn it off at night its hard to know what button I'm pushing.  But its also nice to not have to see any buttons.  

I've got a 55" LG LED 1080P and it has those same touch buttons.  We actually thought it had no buttons at all ;420 for about 4 or 5 days.  The wifey was dusting and went over the touch part and the TV came on.  Probably was in the owners manual, but who reads those?

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
    • facebook
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2011, 10:32:13 AM »
No plasma!  At least I couldn't.  I have a large sliding glass door behind my couch and the glare on my tv is horrible.  Even on the LCD, the plasma would be unwatchable.  Hmm... I have a 46" Samsung 1080p Full HD not sure what model # though.  Its lovely.  The only downside is my controller kinda sucks and it has no buttons on the tv, they're the touchscreen type or something and when I try and turn it off at night its hard to know what button I'm pushing.  But its also nice to not have to see any buttons. 

I've got a 55" LG LED 1080P and it has those same touch buttons.  We actually thought it had no buttons at all ;420 for about 4 or 5 days.  The wifey was dusting and went over the touch part and the TV came on.  Probably was in the owners manual, but who reads those?

are you serious?! thats bad even for you must have really had some good shit. ;420.

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2011, 11:18:52 AM »
No plasma!  At least I couldn't.  I have a large sliding glass door behind my couch and the glare on my tv is horrible.  Even on the LCD, the plasma would be unwatchable.  Hmm... I have a 46" Samsung 1080p Full HD not sure what model # though.  Its lovely.  The only downside is my controller kinda sucks and it has no buttons on the tv, they're the touchscreen type or something and when I try and turn it off at night its hard to know what button I'm pushing.  But its also nice to not have to see any buttons. 

I've got a 55" LG LED 1080P and it has those same touch buttons.  We actually thought it had no buttons at all ;420 for about 4 or 5 days.  The wifey was dusting and went over the touch part and the TV came on.  Probably was in the owners manual, but who reads those?

are you serious?! thats bad even for you must have really had some good shit. ;420.

Only the best of the best.  None of that mexi shit for Voltan. 

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
    • facebook
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2011, 11:38:29 AM »

Only the best of the best.  None of that mexi shit for Voltan. 

oh no of course not.

Offline Szabada

• Showtime for Free Hero
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2011, 12:49:24 PM »
And the LA Noire thread is OFFICIALLY TAINTED!  Good job.   ;f

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2011, 12:54:05 PM »
And the LA Noire thread is OFFICIALLY TAINTED!  Good job.   ;f

;N

Offline cuco33

• 2011 CO-Member of the Year
  • Thrusting deep in Showtime for Free
  • Showtime Karma: 367
    • eurokult
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2011, 07:15:27 PM »
Im in love with my new tv. 46" sanding led, un46d6000. Maybe its the size increase but whoa... about to game in a minute to try it out

Also pickedup kill bill vol 1 and 2 on sale at bb.

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
    • facebook
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2011, 07:26:48 PM »
jealous! ive only got a 42 inch. i NEEEEEEED bigger!

Offline Szabada

• Showtime for Free Hero
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2011, 08:57:32 PM »
Im in love with my new tv. 46" sanding led, un46d6000. Maybe its the size increase but whoa... about to game in a minute to try it out

Also pickedup kill bill vol 1 and 2 on sale at bb.

Hmm...from looking at pictures of your model it appears that you have the exact same tv I do!  But it only appears that way, yours is newer than mine so they're not identical.  But they have the same stand, and that clear border around the frame of the tv, and it looks like your buttons run horizontally along the bottom right while mine go vertical on the right side.  Very nice purchase, you're going to love it. 

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 623
  • Ruler Of Nod
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2011, 08:59:32 PM »