Author Topic: Epic Mickey  (Read 3097 times)

Offline Isntmenttolast

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 618
    • facebook
Epic Mickey
« on: August 31, 2010, 10:58:39 AM »
ok im sure most of you wont want to play this but then some of you have kids and i found this to at least be tempting to see when it comes out.

Disney Epic Mickey is an action-adventure platforming game for the Wii console that sends Mickey Mouse on an epic journey of creativity and discovery. As Mickey, the player is propelled into Wasteland, an alternate world made up of Disney’s forgotten creative efforts, and is given the power to wield paint and paint thinner to dynamically change the world while determining Mickey’s path to becoming an epic hero. Through the use of this unique paint and paint thinner, the key components of animation and Mickey’s tools for impacting his world, players will have the ability to shape how the story unfolds as they discover the concept of “Playstyle Matters” – an innovative style of gameplay created by Disney Interactive Studios’ Junction Point, led by industry luminary Warren Spector, where players creatively tackle different challenges in the world to explore all the possibilities and storylines – but with consequences for their chosen actions.

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 623
  • Ruler Of Nod
Re: Epic Mickey
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 11:38:30 AM »
Huh... I'm actually surprised we didn't have a thread on this earlier. This game actually looks super badass, there is only one small problem with it which I can't get behind. It's on the Wii... I haven't even put a dent in Twilight Princess because of those god awful and annoying controls...

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
    • facebook
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 08:42:33 AM »
i forgot this was here, but um yea, megas been playing it and its really neat, the controls are set up liek super mario galaxy which means im pretty sure i wont be able to play it because well im UBBER retarded with wii controls, even more so then usual.  either way it is neat! the little cut scenes are awesome has way back in the day mickey all the way up til the now mickey,

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 732
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2010, 11:06:54 AM »
i forgot this was here, but um yea, megas been playing it and its really neat, the controls are set up liek super mario galaxy which means im pretty sure i wont be able to play it because well im UBBER retarded with wii controls, even more so then usual.  either way it is neat! the little cut scenes are awesome has way back in the day mickey all the way up til the now mickey,

I'm stoked to play this.  Just gotta wait for xmas.  Only a few weeks away tho.

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
    • facebook
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2010, 11:48:09 AM »
awww xmas? hell i figured you would have played it first.

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 732
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2010, 12:23:46 PM »

I was going to, but tha means opening the Wii, and I really should save that for the kids on xmas.

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
    • facebook
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2010, 06:33:04 PM »

I was going to, but tha means opening the Wii, and I really should save that for the kids on xmas.

ahhh yes thats true, hmmm well you can come over and play my wii, ;D

Offline DustoMan

• Large Member
  • Showtime Karma: 530
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2010, 11:28:08 AM »
I have it. I just haven't started it yet.  Fan of Disney in the geeky sense. I think the animators and directors are brilliant so I love the idea of a game full of Disney's rich history.  Maybe I'll touch it this weekend between BLOPS and WoW.
Dusto
dustoman [at] gmail [dot] com