Author Topic: The miDnIghtErs...  (Read 8368 times)

Offline itputdalotion0n

• Thrusting deep in Showtime for Free
  • Showtime Karma: 554
  • REAL TALK, Cause FAKE TALK just wont do.
Re: The miDnIghtErs...
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2011, 07:52:54 PM »
Im the team shooter also but i cant remember the last time i shot over 20 times god thats alot. But i have a player on my team who probally does take that many shots a game and i always end up with more points on like half his shots. Cause he just fires away and im a real high percentage shooter and also dominate inside so that helps keep the shots down.

But i like to keep everyone involved as long as we are winning i ussually will just rebound and play D until a team gets close and then i take over to pull ways and then let everyone else shoot again.

Besides its if i didnt everyoen would be pissed because the other guy already shoots so damn much  no one would get to shoot.
Let me hit you with some REAL TALK

Record Vs Vapor 2-0 with the Fantasy Panthers, 1-0 With the gutted Chiefs.

Master_X: Yeah, I like Kidd, my team back in the day was the Kings when he played with bibby and webber

Offline itputdalotion0n

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2011, 07:54:50 PM »
I have a Hustle-D guy i have on my team man hes all over the place on rebounds but he arks  every free throw up really high like your floater just to be a smart ass it cracks me up. He hits about %50 to which isnt bad for as high as he shoots it up. But i get mad at him cause i cant stand watching people miss free throws, thats a big pet peeve of mine. Free points take the fuckers.

Master_X: Yeah, I like Kidd, my team back in the day was the Kings when he played with bibby and webber

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 680
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2011, 09:08:06 PM »
ya, i had a nice 5 seasons straight of great shooting for the amount of shots i took a game... 1 season wasn't taped though... my buddy was gone for the season...

93/187
(49.7%)

85/165
(51.5%)

94/195
(48.2%)

77/158
(48.8%)

Offline itputdalotion0n

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2011, 05:19:48 AM »
you guys are hardcore on taping that shit and keeping stats. Hell we just play, the refs are so bad in our league and fights break out all the time.

Had a buddy try to break up a fight this year and a thug comes running off the bench and blind sided him broke his jaw. There was a Boys and Girls club in the Recreational league and they get in fights every game, go figure.

Yea around 50% for as many times as youve shot some games is pretty good.

Offline SadisticKeith

• Learn to Play Moderator
  • Founding Father
  • In the Showtime for Free, Wolfpack.
  • Showtime Karma: 544
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2011, 09:40:02 PM »
I would love to play in a league with a good team. I played in a few but the teams I played for were never able to play well inside. I don't know why because we light it up outside. Once we get inside half of us can't shoot anymore. We need to play again miD. Hit me up sometime.
This my BOOMSTICK!

"Oh, that's just what we call 'pillow talk' baby, that's all"

Ash

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2011, 08:09:37 PM »
Well, Youtube has been taking down my first Clip Shows made because of music copyright bullshit... anyways, i got done making a new clip show from a season back in 2003... used my own music that i made this time so they can't say shit.. it's the cann man band.. my band covers this time.. so fuck em!

anyways... was finally able to figure out the movie player on my computer, and make clips from each game, and splice it all together...
 check out the 12:40 mark.. i get stuffed on a break away, and this dude talking so much shit when he does it, their whole team yelling at me, and the next play down i stuff their guy even worse,, it's awesome
 i still think my shot was goal tended though.. you'll see.     ps.. i'm number 25.  surfinhb from the site is number 6 at the start of the video, and then number 40 by then end.    and Lotion, i know you'd love to have me on your team running the fast break.   i loved breaking.   my specialty.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 08:12:55 PM by miDnIghtEr20C »

Offline SadisticKeith

• Learn to Play Moderator
  • Founding Father
  • In the Showtime for Free, Wolfpack.
  • Showtime Karma: 544
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2011, 11:40:49 PM »
When are you usually free? We should ball up sometime. I don't know if I will be playing for a little bit though as I think I fractured my top knuckle on my right pinky. Jammed it on a pass when I was ballin last night.
This my BOOMSTICK!

"Oh, that's just what we call 'pillow talk' baby, that's all"

Ash

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2013, 09:20:09 PM »
got done making the season before the video aboves clip show.   season 6 of my leagues... ahhhhhh over a decade ago when i was a young go-hard.

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2013, 11:10:28 PM »

"Here they come yo, here they come..."

That's right, "Old and Slow; Midnighters 2.0" coming to the City Gym on April 7th.  New league starts, and we are on our farewell tour.   Pics and vids hopefully to come.     

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2013, 03:55:33 PM »

"Here they come yo, here they come..."

That's right, "Old and Slow; Midnighters 2.0" coming to the City Gym on April 7th.  New league starts, and we are on our farewell tour.   Pics and vids hopefully to come.     
And we win game 1!!!   the first 7 or 6 minutes of the game are missing, but the rest is there.  we win!    now on to game two tomorrow at 12:45..... let's rock and roll!    i'm #25 in black, szabada is #13, brocktoon20C is #24.... do it.   

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2013, 02:36:52 PM »
Ok... well.. i haven't updated this thread since our first game!    we ended up winning only 1 other game!  lmao... hey, better than the first team i was on when we went 0-10... anyhoo... here is a clip show i just got done making.    all those other clip shows were from so long ago.  here was just up until a couple weeks ago!   enjoy part 1... remember, we are a bunch of mid 30's, late 30's and a 40 year old out there!    not some bad plays though.

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2013, 03:13:54 PM »
part 2 here..

btw i'm #25, szabada is #13... think that's all anyone would know from the site here...

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2013, 05:19:16 PM »
actually.. brocktoon20c was number 3... people will know him too on the clip show... season 2 clip show being made.

Offline VOLTAN

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 732
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2013, 07:23:15 PM »
actually.. brocktoon20c was number 3... people will know him too on the clip show... season 2 clip show being made.

Get that shit done son!!! I want to see more of that sexy hooker!!!   And Mid, geez!!! 17.9pts/game?!?!   :drinks2:

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2013, 07:48:50 PM »
if you shoot enough times.. it's easy to get there!  i think i averaged a 100 shots a game!  :D