Author Topic: CHILDREN OF MEN  (Read 1742 times)

Offline mischa316

• Founding Mother, High Def Mod
  • Showtime Trooper
  • Showtime Karma: 604
    • Mischa's This & That Vintage Ebay Store
CHILDREN OF MEN
« on: September 24, 2009, 08:36:08 PM »
Wow what a powerful awesome movie!! I just rented this one and I think I will have to pick this up!! Video & Audio was absolutely stunning!! It was a very moving movie!!

Alfonso Cuaron directs this film version of P.D. James's classic dystopian novel (and Oscar nominee for Best Adapted Screenplay), a futuristic drama set in a world in which humans have lost the ability to reproduce and subsequently face certain extinction. Things change when a single woman mysteriously becomes pregnant, prompting a conflicted government bureaucrat (Clive Owen) and his ex-wife (Julianne Moore) to join forces to protect her. Michael Caine co-stars.

PQ 5/5
AQ 5/5
Overall 5/5

Mischa.

MONDAYSHIFT “maybe some spoilers so don't read this if you haven't seen this movie.

The scene when they were in the building, where the rebels and the military were fighting, was unbelievably moving. when i heard the baby cry, even i was truly ready to fight and give my life to protect the baby. it gave you (me anyways) that, i'll move a mountain if i have to, feeling inside. great, great movie.”