Author Topic: Happy 4th of July!  (Read 16492 times)

Offline Isntmenttolast

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 615
    • facebook
Re: Happy 4th of July!
« Reply #105 on: July 05, 2012, 06:29:56 PM »
I miss all the fun stuff! if your still doing the 4th thing in like 3 yrs ill have to get my crowd over there,.

Hope you all had a good day, i didnt drink a damn thing becuase i had so much stuff due for school today that i was doing most of it yesterday.

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 679
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
« Reply #106 on: June 30, 2013, 02:30:58 PM »
We are almost at this time again!  :party:   I'm thinking of having a google hangout going while we have our 3rd annual 4th party.   maybe you'll see some Showtimers on there saying hi!    So hit me up on Google+ people and follow me.   We will do a 4th hangout.   I'll even try to see if the range of my laptop.. actually, I can use my phones 4G for a hangout while we do fireworks... interesting.

miDnIghtEr20C google plus page... https://plus.google.com/111309673948861486067/posts

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #107 on: July 01, 2013, 03:49:06 PM »
changed my avatar for the 4th of July this week!   that was a 20C pose there with Sadistic and Caine and myself.   With a little 4 month old padawan.   just got home with some fireworks.    we should have a pretty good show again this year.

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #108 on: July 01, 2013, 06:06:53 PM »
we got it again... the Finale will be sweet!   hopefully surfin is down to buy some more when he gets here... if szabs is coming him too, and my buddy stavros.. get that firework show awesome like last year again.

Offline mischa316

• Founding Mother, High Def Mod
  • Showtime Trooper
  • Showtime Karma: 604
    • Mischa's This & That Vintage Ebay Store
« Reply #109 on: July 01, 2013, 07:51:03 PM »
We are going to have an awesome 4th here in FL.  We will have a table setup for the Monument to collect donations.  We also have a parking lot that was donated to us so whatever money we collect will be for the monument.  Also that night we will be awarding our design contest winner his prize and we will be on stage for that with his parents, teacher, principle, myself, my other committee member Alan and the Mayor.

Going to be a great day!!
Mischa.

Offline SadisticKeith

• Learn to Play Moderator
  • Founding Father
  • In the Showtime for Free, Wolfpack.
  • Showtime Karma: 544
« Reply #110 on: July 03, 2013, 09:09:00 AM »
changed my avatar for the 4th of July this week!   that was a 20C pose there with Sadistic and Caine and myself.   With a little 4 month old padawan.   just got home with some fireworks.    we should have a pretty good show again this year.

That pic your avatar came from was an awesome day man! Too bad I won't be able to make the rounds this year. Trying to see if I can hang out with a special lady friend. Be awesome if it works out. Wish me luck!
This my BOOMSTICK!

"Oh, that's just what we call 'pillow talk' baby, that's all"

Ash

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 729
« Reply #111 on: July 03, 2013, 03:40:35 PM »

That pic your avatar came from was an awesome day man! Too bad I won't be able to make the rounds this year. Trying to see if I can hang out with a special lady friend. Be awesome if it works out. Wish me luck!

Glad to hear you've got some potential tail lined up. That's healthy.

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #112 on: July 03, 2013, 05:10:34 PM »

;P~

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 623
  • Ruler Of Nod
« Reply #113 on: July 04, 2013, 06:21:21 AM »

;P~

;u

:cod:
20C 4 LIFE!

Offline cuco33

• 2011 CO-Member of the Year
  • Thrusting deep in Showtime for Free
  • Showtime Karma: 367
    • eurokult
« Reply #114 on: July 04, 2013, 06:34:22 AM »
Happy 4th everybody

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #115 on: July 04, 2013, 06:41:50 AM »

Offline SadisticKeith

• Learn to Play Moderator
  • Founding Father
  • In the Showtime for Free, Wolfpack.
  • Showtime Karma: 544
« Reply #116 on: July 04, 2013, 07:35:30 AM »

Glad to hear you've got some potential tail lined up. That's healthy.

Yeah I don't know though. She has been kind of seeing this dude and shit hasn't been working out. Not sure how things will turn out but I am trying my ass off  ;voltan
This my BOOMSTICK!

"Oh, that's just what we call 'pillow talk' baby, that's all"

Ash

Offline hdinred

• Founding Father
  • Showtime Special Forces
  • Showtime Karma: 610
    • Video Game Rumors
« Reply #117 on: July 04, 2013, 08:33:51 AM »
Happy 4th everyone.. and good luck Sadistic..

Going to the race track.. love days like today, when amateurs hit the track and bet on the horse's name and jockey colors.. puts more money in the purse for me!

Offline Szabada

• 2011 Co-Member of the Year
  • Showtime for Free Hero
  • Showtime Karma: 569
« Reply #118 on: July 04, 2013, 08:50:20 AM »
Happy 4th everyone.. and good luck Sadistic..

Going to the race track.. love days like today, when amateurs hit the track and bet on the horse's name and jockey colors.. puts more money in the purse for me!

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 729
« Reply #119 on: July 04, 2013, 08:55:22 AM »
Happy 4th to all my Showtime for Free brothers and sisters!!! I'll be working today, until 7 anyway. Good money and someone has to take care of the drunks. Have fun all!