Author Topic: Happy 4th of July!  (Read 16021 times)

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 679
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
Re: Happy 4th of July!
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2011, 08:19:01 PM »
BOOM :explode:

Was a blast man! Thanks again.
No problem SK.. that was a great day and night!  I heard it got a bit rough for  ya there at the end. :drinks:    But ya... well... let's unload some of what went down on the 4th here in the Showtime for Free lands!   :beach:  :funshine: :BBQ:

miDnIghtEr20C getting in the mood and letting it flow!

JennyLee20C getting ready for the fun!

Stavros TCMB Bass player setting up!

20C Member MagicManD26, with fellow Showtime for Free member April Halloween enjoying the Sun.  Also MagicMans little Girl.

The ladies with Lil miDnIght20C.

Getting some grill on... although Caine took over on grilling duties.. it was hard to host and try to cook and all that, so Caine was compensated.

20C Members from left to right (as well as SfF members ;) )  Caine :caine:, Sadistic Keith   ;pmp , an me, the miDnIghtEr20C :spidey:

Throwing up the Two Zero C!  Little miD seeing how it's done!

The Cann Man Band, Jamming!

SurfinHB made it with his Boy, and ready to rock some fireworks!

And then the Fireworks started...

The girls actually loving the show.  I was surprised.

brocktoon20C geeking out there on the right, along with old roommate Blue!  You my boy Blue!  :ban:

Surfin and Eli enjoying the great show.  It really was great.  My 125 gallon saltwater tank looks freaking awesome back there in the window.

Jenny in a groovy picture.  Ya, I'm staring at those boobs too. =Q~

Surfin with my little girl Kahlua.

Jenny, Surfin and Eli...

It was an epic 4th.  One of the best for me in a long time.  Probably THE best, since I now have a family and seeing everything go down the way it did.  Friends and my family with me there... And old long time friend Surfin making it up there!  It was awesome.

Oh that's right.. The Cann Man Band was jamming there too!  ;)  Can you guess that song we were doing?  :TCMB:

« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 05:47:31 PM by miDnIghtEr20C »

Offline VOLTAN

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 729
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2011, 08:56:57 PM »
Wow!!!!!!  What great pics!!! I am so jealous!! So many 20C members, so many Showtime for Free members!! All in one place!!  I can't wait until next summer when we hit Disneyland.  Gotta plan a nice get together in there.   What an epic 4th.  Jenny looks AMAZING!  Crazy she just popped out Jaxen a few months ago.  Love those glassed Mid.  My wife was loughing her ass off at those.  Said they are Elton John style glasses.  Wow wow wow.  So what did y'all eat/drink?

Offline SadisticKeith

• Learn to Play Moderator
  • Founding Father
  • In the Showtime for Free, Wolfpack.
  • Showtime Karma: 544
« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2011, 09:57:33 PM »
Wow!!!!!!  What great pics!!! I am so jealous!! So many 20C members, so many Showtime for Free members!! All in one place!!  I can't wait until next summer when we hit Disneyland.  Gotta plan a nice get together in there.   What an epic 4th.  Jenny looks AMAZING!  Crazy she just popped out Jaxen a few months ago.  Love those glassed Mid.  My wife was loughing her ass off at those.  Said they are Elton John style glasses.  Wow wow wow.  So what did y'all eat/drink?

Caine grilled up some Hebrew Nationals and some burgers (provided by MiDnIghtEr of course) as well as some brats he brought along as well. It was a great day although I remembered when I got home just how bad of an idea it is to mix a six pack of dark beers with a couple light beers. I didn't even watch the fireworks as I was in a pretty rough place most of the evening/early morning. Lucky no hangover though. All in all it was an absolute blast; we should do that again.
This my BOOMSTICK!

"Oh, that's just what we call 'pillow talk' baby, that's all"

Ash

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2011, 10:27:27 PM »
Ya, for sure!  That was fun.   And ya Voltan, we kept it simple, Burgers and Dogs, and chips, a buddies wife made some fabulous bean dip, caines lady provided caine with know how on how to get those taters done up the right way, there was ice cream and cake .... I FORGOT TO COOK THE BEANS! 

and i just found MORE pictures on my phone that i completely forgot were on there!   more pics up tomorrow night!   :drinks2: :beach:

Offline Isntmenttolast

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 614
    • facebook
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2011, 07:32:31 AM »
Wow!!!!!!  What great pics!!! I am so jealous!! So many 20C members, so many Showtime for Free members!! All in one place!!  I can't wait until next summer when we hit Disneyland.  Gotta plan a nice get together in there.   What an epic 4th.  Jenny looks AMAZING!  Crazy she just popped out Jaxen a few months ago.  Love those glassed Mid.  My wife was loughing her ass off at those.  Said they are Elton John style glasses.  Wow wow wow.  So what did y'all eat/drink?

i know right!!!  if there wasnt freaking 2600 miles i would have so gone. hell if i was driving would have picked up everyone on the way there.

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2012, 11:22:58 AM »
BOOM :explode:

Was a blast man! Thanks again.
No problem SK.. that was a great day and night!  I heard it got a bit rough for  ya there at the end. :drinks:    But ya... well... let's unload some of what went down on the 4th here in the Showtime for Free lands!   :beach:  :funshine: :BBQ:

miDnIghtEr20C getting in the mood and letting it flow!

JennyLee20C getting ready for the fun!

Stavros TCMB Bass player setting up!

20C Member MagicManD26, with fellow Showtime for Free member April Halloween enjoying the Sun.  Also MagicMans little Girl.

The ladies with Lil miDnIght20C.

Getting some grill on... although Caine took over on grilling duties.. it was hard to host and try to cook and all that, so Caine was compensated.

20C Members from left to right (as well as SfF members ;) )  Caine :caine:, Sadistic Keith  :G , an me, the miDnIghtEr20C :spidey:

Throwing up the Two Zero C!  Little miD seeing how it's done!

The Cann Man Band, Jamming!

SurfinHB made it with his Boy, and ready to rock some fireworks!

And then the Fireworks started...

The girls actually loving the show.  I was surprised.

brocktoon20C geeking out there on the right, along with old roommate Blue!  You my boy Blue!  :ban:

Surfin and Eli enjoying the great show.  It really was great.  My 125 gallon saltwater tank looks freaking awesome back there in the window.

Jenny in a groovy picture.  Ya, I'm staring at those boobs too. =Q~

Surfin with my little girl Kahlua.

Jenny, Surfin and Eli...

It was an epic 4th.  One of the best for me in a long time.  Probably THE best, since I now have a family and seeing everything go down the way it did.  Friends and my family with me there... And old long time friend Surfin making it up there!  It was awesome.

Oh that's right.. The Cann Man Band was jamming there too!  ;)  Can you guess that song we were doing?  :TCMB:

NEXT WEEK I CAN'T WAIT TO UPDATE THIS THREAD FOR ANOTHER 4TH OF JULY BASH!!!   :party: :drinks2: :drinks: :BBQ: :beerfunnel: :3st: :woot!: :lurker: :read: :strip: :cig:
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 05:48:25 PM by miDnIghtEr20C »

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2012, 01:49:04 PM »
it's time again boys and girls... just bought my first box of fireworks.. need to get some more.. or hope that people bring some when they show up.

OMEGA BOMBS

« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2012, 02:04:54 PM »
it's time again boys and girls... just bought my first box of fireworks.. need to get some more.. or hope that people bring some when they show up.

Ill spark one on vid chat, maybe ill lite a firecracker too!

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2012, 02:43:19 PM »
yep.. that's right Showtimers... if you are on Google+, and follow the Showtime for Free page on there.. we will be having a live Google Hangout on the 4th of July throughout the day and night and stuff.     

Anyways.. yep.. let me know if you're interested... there have been Google plus invites sent out for some of you on that day... CHECK YO SHIT!!!!

Offline hdinred

• Founding Father
  • Showtime Special Forces
  • Showtime Karma: 610
    • Video Game Rumors
« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2012, 03:29:29 PM »
Looks cool.. can't wait to see the pics.. wish I lived closer, I'd go!

Offline Szabada

• 2011 Co-Member of the Year
  • Showtime for Free Hero
  • Showtime Karma: 569
« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2012, 09:25:14 PM »
Here's what I picked up, I would have gotten so much more if the lady wasn't with me... Damn them!  Maybe we'll swing by, but who knows! 

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2012, 09:27:14 PM »
hell ya!   that looks good man!   if you guys are in the hood, stop on by!

Offline SadisticKeith

• Founding Father
« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2012, 10:35:22 PM »
24:30:00 and counting until we start blowing shit up. We got a bunch of good shit. We will probably bring the stuff that will attract the least amount of attention. Although mini mortars will most likely be involved.
This my BOOMSTICK!

Ash

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #73 on: July 03, 2012, 07:14:13 AM »
yep, just remember we aren't raging hard here, and there will be lots of kids.. so we can't get too crazy... luckily, you'll be bouncing back and forth from your other friends house... i'm sure there you can blow up all sorts of crazy firecrackers. 

Offline SadisticKeith

• Founding Father
« Reply #74 on: July 03, 2012, 02:21:05 PM »
yep, just remember we aren't raging hard here, and there will be lots of kids.. so we can't get too crazy... luckily, you'll be bouncing back and forth from your other friends house... i'm sure there you can blow up all sorts of crazy firecrackers. 

Yeah we are just gonna bounce around. I figure we can bring a bunch of stuff and what we dont blow up there we will blow up over at the in-laws.
This my BOOMSTICK!

Ash