Author Topic: WE WERE SOLDIERS  (Read 1246 times)

Offline mischa316

• Founding Mother, High Def Mod
  • Showtime Trooper
  • Showtime Karma: 604
    • Mischa's This & That Vintage Ebay Store
WE WERE SOLDIERS
« on: September 23, 2009, 09:02:41 PM »
We Were Soldiers This is another stunning war movie!! Transfer was top notch!! Must own if you like this kind of movie!!

In the first major battle of the Vietnam War, 450 gung-ho Army dogfaces square off for one month against 2,000 North Vietnamese regulars in the Ia Drang Valley. Mel Gibson's a lieutenant colonel who exhorts his men to be all they can be, and Barry Pepper (the bible verse-spouting sharpshooter in Saving Private Ryan) plays a reporter who draws a bead on the story.

AQ 5
PQ 5
OVERALL 5

JENN "Never heard of this Movie before! Sounds good! to bad Mel gibson is in it. I have boycotted all Mel gibson movies. I refuse to watch anything produced, written, directed or acted in by that man! LOL!"

MISCHA "Actually the guy that Mel Gibson portrayed in this film just recieved the Medal Of Honor for his heroism in this war. If you dont know that's the Highest Medal you can recieve in the U.S. Armed Forces!! If you would watch it you would know why. One of the best war movies around!"

JENN "Your are slowly persueding me to watch it Mischa! LOL! But why Mel Gibson? Why? Why? LOL!"

MISCHA "He actually has a very good role in this movie. One of his best. Not like this new one he directed man that one was just plain weird. The Apocalypto really strange I would not buy that one"

Offline mischa316

• Founding Mother, High Def Mod
  • Showtime Trooper
  • Showtime Karma: 604
    • Mischa's This & That Vintage Ebay Store
Re: WE WERE SOLDIERS
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 09:32:29 PM »
They just had this movie playing on TNT HD. God does this movie get me choked up so much. Like when the reporter says to COL Moore how do you feel your men died? Well how do you think he would feel ya know. Maybe I think differently since I was military but how do you ask someone that ya know.
Mischa.