Author Topic: The Lindsay Lohan Thread...(NSFW)  (Read 10381 times)

Offline Balkino66

• 2014-15 2015-16 Back to back, Showtime For Free Fantasy Football Champion
  • SfF Madden Champion Season 1 & SfF 2013 NFL Pick em Champion
  • Respected Member
  • Showtime Karma: 528
  • **DA U**

Xbox 360
GT: xxxBalkino66xxx
CHECK MY PROFILE OUT!!
#1 ON THE SITE

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 623
  • Ruler Of Nod
Another child star not raised right...dumb whore.
Well when her mother is a dumb whore what do you expect. Hell the bitch encourages this behavior.

And her dad is a money hungry monger.

I'd still tap it tho. ;D
Buy enough coke and I'm sure you could

thats just wrong, u need a nice car as well as coke. lol.
No I'm pretty sure you just need the coke, I'd avoid the nice car thing, she'd just crash it anyways.

Offline Isntmenttolast

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 614
    • facebook
Another child star not raised right...dumb whore.
Well when her mother is a dumb whore what do you expect. Hell the bitch encourages this behavior.

And her dad is a money hungry monger.

I'd still tap it tho. ;D
Buy enough coke and I'm sure you could

thats just wrong, u need a nice car as well as coke. lol.
No I'm pretty sure you just need the coke, I'd avoid the nice car thing, she'd just crash it anyways.

hahaha that was funny, but you need the car for her to puke in of course. lol.

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 727
I'd still tap it. ;D

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. - A judge sentenced Lindsay Lohan on Tuesday to 90 days in jail and an inpatient rehab program after finding the actress had violated the terms of her probation in a 2007 drug case.

The actress immediately burst into tears after the ruling.

Superior Court Judge Marsha Revel issued the sentence after listening to testimony from employees of an alcohol treatment program that Lohan had been ordered to attend.

Lohan missed seven classes since December, which led to the judge's harsh rebuke of Lohan moments after the "Mean Girls" star offered a tearful apology.

"I did do everything I was told to do and did the best I could to balance jobs and showing up," Lohan told the judge. "It wasn't vacation, it wasn't some sort of a joke."

Revel said she found Lohan's apology insincere, comparing it to "somebody who cheats and thinks it isn't cheating if she doesn't get caught."

Lohan was not immediately taken into custody and will be permitted to surrender on July 20. She will have to wear an ankle alcohol monitor until then.

Los Angeles County district attorney spokeswoman Jane Robison said it was not uncommon for judges to allow defendants to turn themselves in at a later date so they can get their affairs in order.

The sentence tripled the monthlong jail sentence prosecutors had sought for Lohan.

It was unclear how much time Lohan will actually spend in jail. Los Angeles Sheriff's Department spokesman Steve Whitmore said female inmates convicted of nonviolent misdemeanors serve about a quarter of their sentence but that can be further reduced by state credits.

Whitmore said Lohan might be released on house arrest, but it would depend on the specifics of Revel's order.

Revel revoked Lohan's probation and ordered her to wear an ankle alcohol monitor after the starlet missed a court date in May. She was promoting a film project at the Cannes Film Festival at the time and claimed her passport was stolen.

The monitor issued an alert after the actress attended the MTV Movie Awards and after-parties last month. Revel said the device registered a .03 blood alcohol level at the time. Lohan has denied drinking that night.

Lohan's attorney, Shawn Chapman Holley, urged the judge to place the actress back on probation, saying she had learned her lesson and had improved.

Prosecutor Danette Meyers disagreed and urged jail time for the star.

"When you ordered her to go every week, it didn't catch her attention," Meyers said in a closing statement.

Lohan spent 84 minutes in jail in 2007 after she pleaded guilty to two misdemeanor counts of being under the influence of cocaine and no contest to two counts of driving with a blood-alcohol level above 0.08 percent and one count of reckless driving.

The plea came after a pair of high-profile arrests earlier that year. Lohan was sentenced to three years of probation but had to ask for a yearlong extension in October after she failed to complete her alcohol-education courses on time.
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/judge-sends-lohan-to-jail-for-probation-violation/43395?nc

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
    • facebook
Re: Judge sends Lohan to jail for probation violation
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2010, 06:31:44 AM »
damn it you beat me to this! lol. i saw it on msn.com

Offline cuco33

• 2011 CO-Member of the Year
  • Thrusting deep in Showtime for Free
  • Showtime Karma: 367
    • eurokult
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2010, 06:36:12 AM »
Damn!!! She's so hot though... even with her toe shaped thumbs

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 678
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
this chick is a fucking idiot.       send her to jail... scare the shit out of her.           what an idiot.  no respect for the court or how serious this shit is that she's in.  ::)

Legal experts are weighing in on Lindsay Lohan  displaying the words “Fuck U” on her fingernails during her probation hearing yesterday which many believe was a direct message to the judge. If so, it could land her immediately in jail for contempt of court, according to FOX 411:

If indeed the photos are legitimate and unaltered and aimed toward the courts, “it would be a separate charge for contempt,” says New York City Public Defender Stacy Schneider. “She could have an entire extra sentence heaped on top of her current one. If the judge were angry enough, it could run even consecutively.”
    Los Angeles Public Defender Greg Apt echoed Schneider’s sentiments, calling Lohan’s fingernails a “creative” way to land in contempt of court.
    “The judge could hold her in direct contempt, which could be between three to five days in jail for vulgarity,” if the judge deemed the words were aimed at the court, Apt said.

Of course, let’s not kid ourselves. Lindsay will probably just get a court-appointed psychiatrist or something and never step foot in a cell. Except, oh, wait, that’s exactly what’s happening. Fuck U me in the ass. Via TMZ:

Dr. Sharma, who says he’s evaluated 1/3 of the people on California’s death row, tells TMZ he will probably spend anywhere from several hours to a half a day with Lindsay. He will evaluate her — not counsel her.
    Dr. Sharma says his goal is to provide a report to the court before Lindsay goes to jail on July 20. Among other things, the Doc will make recommendations on what type of inpatient rehab facility would be appropriate for Lindsay.
    The Doc says he remembers on one occasion, after Judge Revel read his evaluation, she increased the jail time for the defendant, and on another occasion she reduced it.

And on this occasion, he’ll get stabbed in the neck with a rum bottle if he doesn’t get the SCRAM bracelet off because “it burns.”
http://www.thesuperficial.com/lindsays-f-ck-u-could-land-her-in-contempt-of-court-07-2010
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 04:21:18 PM by miDnIghtEr20C »

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
The Lindsay Lohan Saga... Update...Lindsay Will Serve Less Than 12 Days
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2010, 12:39:28 PM »
TMZ has learned ... Lindsay Lohan's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, has resigned as LiLo's lawyer.

TMZ called Holley for comment on a story we're working on, and she informed us she is no longer repping Lindsay.  Sources tell us Holley resigned earlier today.

As for who Lindsay will be hiring ... we're told she's a brand new lawyer, Tiffany
Feder-Cohen, who was just admitted to the bar in November.

As for what Lindsay wants her to do ... stay tuned.  We'll tell you shortly.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/08/lindsay-lohans-lawyer-quit-resign-shawn-chapman-holley/#ixzz0t7q28T9g

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2010, 12:45:51 PM »
good.. she deserves it.         she's fucking retarded and needs to learn the lesson the hard way.         it takes us all different ways to finally see what we have to do to do it right... she needs this wake up call.

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
    • facebook
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2010, 01:21:19 PM »
i think she needs to be beaten with a yard stick, like the used to do in the old catholic schools with the little old nun. thats just me though.

Offline Caine

• Founding Father
  • Just Prestiged on SfF!
  • Showtime Karma: 623
  • Ruler Of Nod
Re: Lindsay Lohan's Lawyer: I Quit!
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2010, 06:43:46 PM »
LMFAO!!!! Oh man... that's just too good, too good!  ;D :'( ;D

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2010, 10:36:40 AM »
i think she needs to be beaten with a yard stick, like the used to do in the old catholic schools with the little old nun. thats just me though.

I'd like to beat her with my yard stick. :P

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
    • facebook
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2010, 10:56:19 AM »

I'd like to beat her with my yard stick. :P

hahaha no offence mid but a yard stick is about 3 ft long,  ;D

Offline VOLTAN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2010, 11:13:06 AM »
And the hits keep coming with her

Offline Isntmenttolast

• Just Prestiged on SfF!
    • facebook
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2010, 11:17:40 AM »
oh come on dont you wanna be  young 20ish chick with problems???